Oh look Trump is now backstabbing /our/guy because Joe Scarborough or something. Are we just gonna do nothing?

Oh look Trump is now backstabbing /our/guy because Joe Scarborough or something. Are we just gonna do nothing?

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/11/trump-just-made-some-very-strange-comments-about-stephen-k-bannon/

Steve opposed the missile strikes btw.

>"Steve is a good goy..."

Bump

Stop fucking complaining about every little fucking thing.

Why isn't the base spazzing out over this blatant betrayal just a few days after the fire Kushner thing? Everyone is shilling for his scalp and it looks like they will win.

>#OurZionist

Bannon losing influence isn't little, dumb nigger

Fucking this

Shill

He never had it to begin with.

Try again newfag. Don't have a fucking stroke as you type the numbers now.

Obviously. This motherfucker lied to his entire fat, degenerate, cousin-fucking base and they ate it all up. Lol fucking tards

First Flynn, next Bannon, Gorka, Sessions, Miller. What's the point in supporting a grassroots candidate if he's going to betray everyone surrounding him to appease the swamp.

Sorry, I got distracted finger banging your dad's hole

Fuck off shill faggot

Kys

I'm just telling the truth you fucking britcuck. Trump is doing his own thing...for the most part.

>Leftypol

Gb2leddit where dick riding the Donald is the only rule of thought.

Bump

Oh for Christ's sake.

He fucking lied to us dude.
Wake the fuck up.
Its all done.

Where are the ptg fags are they too busy posting anime memes and calling everyone shills?

Trump might Win a stupid price if he keeps playing stupid games.

In such times we are living, sacrifices are necessary. 64D Chess.

>us

1D TicTac toe more like. He needs those close more than anything but his family needs to stay the fuck out.

Bump

Bump

If Bannon gets booted I'm going to start drumpfposting

My nigga

because the effect of the last few days is for people to be demoralized and stop paying attention.

People are just avoiding politics ATM

>no