Why do you come here?

Why do you come here?

Shitposting.

Shitposting, memes, and happenings.

95% of other Sup Forumsacks will agree with me.

Where else could I find important news?

To enlighten others in the ways of the refusal of argument. You need not fight, brothers, for we all seek the same purpose.

bored and lonely as fuck most of the time
and happenings

banter
information
shitposting

To laugh at the posts of white brainlets.

Because we're here forever.

It's nice to be with like-minded people every once in awhile

Pretty much this, though the Happenings are getting few and far between. I miss the weekly BLM riots.

Fucking I don't know man. Because everywhere else I can't be myself. Because even though I hate you, I hate everyone else even more, and though I feel I'm wasting my time, I can consistently count on you to have exactly what I need.

These but especially this:

luls

We all need hobbies

I don't

you're my only "friends"
if you're even really humans on the other side of this imageboard
if you're not humans, this is a great sim
if this is not a sim, I am having a great time entertaining myself
if this is not me, this is a great sim

so i can bring out the >56% white meme

We are trapped here OP. This is our purgatory for not being normies.. The curse of Cassandra in memetic form

>>You're my only friends

That's kind of sad to be frank.

I unironically discuss world events with family members using lead-ins like "my internet friends and I were talking about x and etc".

My internet friends == pol. They'll never know.

It's like watching the collapse with spectators who know how decadent society has become

also this is one of the few masculine spaces left where I can call a chink a chink a ricenigger a ricenigger and a eurocuck a kike shill and just talk how i want to without caveats and niceties thrown in and no one starts crying about it, like all the women at work i have to literally say nothing offensive and speak like a faggot fuck i hate women in the workplace shits the worst

thank god women aren't into hypermasculine politics or id drink more than i already do