Sup Forums BTFO

How will you recover?

Because it's the clothing choice of Muslims that bother Westerns right?

Jesus liberals are stupid.

catholics aren't christians

slide thread, sage, etc

The women on the left isn't raped or beaten for not covering her hair

The women on the left is a nun, a dedicated employee of a church

The women on the right is the wife of the man who beats/rapes her for not covering her hair

Muslims force all women to wear Hijab every time they're out in public.

Christians don't.

Uhh yea, many times that's the case. Americans get triggered when they see that most muslim woman choose to wear the headscarf and Burkas in america, lmfao.

>Neo was a muslim

First Post Best Satan Post.

Satan is right tho.

Type mismatch: cannot convert clergy to laity

> Left chooses a life of celibacy
> They dedicate their mind and body to the church
> Right gets raped/beaten/stoned for not dressing properly; the women is the property of the man.
Yes these are on the same tier

What's the difference between the two
Not even meming

because they don't understand the oppression that Muslim women go through in Middle Eastern countries. Some Muslims wear them out of reverence, but many wear it because they HAVE too. Christians on the other hand wear it out of reverence completely

Very few Christian women are wear the clothing on the left. They're called nuns. They have made a choice to dedicate their entire life to God and chose to wear those clothes.

The woman on the left, however, has not made the decision to fully dedicate their life to God. Instead they are forced to wear the hijab, even if they are ordinary Muslims.

Ordinary Christian women do not wear clothing like that on the left.

Please research more into Islam before even trying to compare it to Christianity. I'm not a christcuck but I know what religion is causing the most problems today.

None forces anyone, hence why most muslim woman choose to cover up in america unlike your whore woman.

I think any religious fundamentalism is a blight to modern society.

But the difference is that the people on the left choose to go into a monastery, while the right is required clothing for all members of the religion.

>Uhh
>Typing out your mouthbreather mouth sounds

Go back to plebbit you shitlib cocksucker

Saged but let me explain
Nuns do it for themselves and to be pure in the eyes of d*g m*slim women are required to by birth or else honor killings or rape and honor killings (also next time don't make m*slims white

Because when I say that muslims should go back to their country, it's a fashion statement?

Most muslim country's don't have compulsory veiling, yet the vast majority of muslim woman both on the middle east, africa and Asia plus the west, wear some kind of head covering. They're not oppressed, they just take their religion seriously, again, unlike your whore woman.

Christianity is an umbrella term that even mormons can fall under.

But other big factions of christians ie. protestants, baptists etc. Think that Catholics perform sacrilege.

Protestants look down on catholics for
Drinking
Having to go to a priest for confession
Praying to saints
Praying to marry
Praying at statues
Putting the pope on a pedastal

Protestants have the belief that the best way to God is through themselves and prayers directly to God, where Catholics believe they need to go through saints/priests to get closer to God.

>Nun & pastor
>Regular muslims wearing traditional clothing
There's something catchy here.

yeah I hate walking around looking at ninjas that could explode or break out into automatic rifle fire (San Bernandino) at any given time

if the religion was peaceful I wouldn't care nearly as much

Ya theres never any nuns around. Nuns are catholic. Not all chrisitans are catholic, catholic women dont wear this.

Haha btfo like a dum bitch how will u recover stupid fuck lmao

Big white dick fucks muslim pussy. Brown boi btfo.

FPBP

>Clothes are the same as religious beliefs.
Sure showed me you superficial piece of shit.

>what is intercession

Maybe if a Proddie actually understood this (jk, if they did they wouldn't be a Proddie) I'd have some minimum degree of respect for their heresy

I've seen a little 9 year old girl get physically forced to put it on by their dad as they were getting out of the car. Don't lie to me you sandnigger.

>be muslim women
> have two choices
> wear bin bag that covers everything but eyes
> not wear bin bag get disowned and then possibly stoned to death

I wonder why anyone would have an issue with this user

>be totally ignorant of the symbolism in those pictures.

geesh

Man I hate being forced to wear my robes!

>said no Christian women eer

>When your women keep getting raped by the mongol hordes so you start covering there faces
>rich and powerful collecting the attractive women for harems, the covering ads a bit of protection
>new religion also forms which advocates for modesty (like every religion)
>enforce it as a new law because why care about women amirite?

From a historical standpoint I feel bad for the middle easterners Blacks to the south, dangerous steppe barbarians to the north, every one getting heat stroke and starting new religions each week I'd cover my women up too if it meant King Deshawn won't take her away and add her to his harem

Not even all nuns wear habits all the time anymore, this isn't the 1950s.

And like you said, 95% of Catholic lay women don't even wear a veil to Church anymore so this is the most laziest Buzzfeed tier b8.

this

i hope you are baiting

We replaced one couple's t-shirts with suicide vests!
Let's see if they notice...

There is no one holy enough to talk to God for us. We are all equal in the eyes of God. Putting people on an elevated scale of holiness is sacrilege.

This was supportable until the second half, but those numbers say full support.

>bin bag
xdddddddddd

if you ever post this retarded fucking macro again i will pay moot however much it costs to track you to your house and fucking kill you

nuns and monks are in no way comparable to an everyday muslim

I still see people posting this retarded meme on facebook. 100 100 100 baka

More like 100%, when my parents used to make me go to Catholic church as a kid I never saw one women covering their head

Oh please stfup. Stop making shit up. Muslims in America commit the least amount of crimes, rapes and are the highest earners and most educated group amongst migrants, alongside Asians and Indian Hindus. You're just obsessed with muslims and are using them as an scapegoat cause you white american people don't wanna face the real problem I.e.. niggers and spics murdering and raping white folks in the thousands every year. You're too cowardly so you pick on a small minority of 1%.

>nuns don't usually explode
my. fucking. sides.

Reported you to the stasi for having hate images saved on your computer.

>A Nun takes an oath of celibacy and never engages in sex - not even for procreation

Not even for procreation?

That sounds... ((((suspicious)))...

>people who are dead are just as close to God as we are!

women have to earn teh right to become a nun

I wouldn't call it baiting per se. I'm really just waiting for someone less lazy than myself to photoshop dynamite onto the people in the right frame

Fuck it, I'll bite. The Catholics in the pic are clergy and devotees of religious order who separate themselves from society and live cloistered lives. Common adherents to Catholicism do not dress this way. Stricter sects of Islam require adherents to dress like pic related. What I find generally amusing is that liberals hate Christianity and embrace Islam even though Islam takes everything they hate about Christianity and turns it up to eleven.

I've seen three women (two of which were Hispanic kek), so that's the only reason I didn't type 100%.

But yeah it's extremely rare.

Yet majority of the adult muslim woman walking around choose to wear it everyday of their lives.

>B-but I've seens

>Commit the least amount of crimes

You murdered 3000 people in one day are you retarded?

Left are clergy and devoted their lives to the Church, right are ordinary muslims and they blow up

This.
Here in Oz (merryol'lando') the men and boys will wear shorts and t shirts, western stuff, while the women and girls are forced to wear these full body coverings.

It makes the women stink like sweat.

Everyone knows God randomly puts babies into virgins he deems fit to carry and birth his son which happens to also be God himself. Idiot.

This.

One is the uniform of someone holding office.

The other is forced onto every citizen under sharia law or you face execution.

post the real one OP

> “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God.

>left is outfits for religious leaders
>right is outfits for normal civilians
Apple's and Oranges my nigerian.

Sage

*record scratch*
Yep, that's me. And as you can see, yeah, I've hit rock bottom. I bet your wondering how it got to this point? Well... best to start at the beginning.
*film rewinds*
*stops at a woman going into labor*
Woah, woah! Not that far back!
*film fast forwards*

>asking other people to pray for you is now idolatry

Guess no more funerals then

>Comparing a militant salafist group to everyday muslims in America

No I think you're the retard here.

Using that logic I can say you Americunts have no say in who's violent since your military murdered millions in the middle east, Europe and Asia. Your military is majority white and Christian, so I hold you accountable for their actions.

See how stupid it sounds?

should I watch Muhammed fuck a 9 year old or stab him with a knife he gave me because he thought I was a messenger of god? He seems like an alright guy.

fuck you honestly

the difference is christians choose to be priests and nuns, not every single one of them is forced to dress that way

Good work spoida bait.

Left is clergy, right is laity. Christianity doesn't require the whole population to dress up in clergy uniforms. Still, fuck theism in general.

This has now turned into a Muhammad picture thread

Prove to us that they're forced.

This is so true.

Muslim dress is very civilized and beautiful, I see nothing wrong with it, so long as it is not enforced.

Indeed both religions do recognize a similar propriety in dress although Christianity only requires it of members of the clergy, monastic orders, convents, etc.

>comparing priests and nuns to every muslim man and woman

>Protestants look down on catholics for drinking
But Protestants drink too no?

Left is choice, right is mandatory. If every Christian had to dress like that, it would be banned by government a long time ago.

>Every muslim man and woman

So if every muslim man and woman are choosing to wear these outfits, seeing how most muslim country's don't force hijabs, then what's wrong with that?

Christian ordained folk numbering in the hundreds - fucking fanatic inbreds numbering in the billions...

how do you know they choose it and not the man

muslim men dont wear black robes they wear white robes silly

Eh, I don't really have a huge problem towards the Muslim's dress code. It's important for both Christian men and women to dress modestly, especially if they are to enter the house of God which is church. Of all the things to criticize Islam for, I don't think their dress code is that much of an issue.

Imagine him raping some 8 year old

No, they believe the only reason Jesus drank wine was because the water was unhealthy so there is no reason to use the argument but "Jesus did it".
There is a difference between asking God to look out for you friend and praying to Mary for forgiviness.

Hijabs are not mandatory in most muslim nations. Why do you fucktards keep repeating this shit? Do a little bit of research before you spew shit from your mouth, nigga.

One side doesn't explode when you pick the other.

here in UAE women arent forced to wear hijabs/niqabs/burqas, in fact muslim women here don't even wear their hijab all the way, they wear it to the point where you can see half their head

(((Trump))) was king of the cucks all along and most of Sup Forums fell for it

You're all deluded cucks

And there is nothing wrong with Christendom OP in fact each and every last one of these plagues visiting us from the durkas to degeneracy to feminazis to Trumpenstein shills to losing our jobs to hatred for our fellow man and not caring our own countrymen get bombed and beheaded by said post Crusade durka infestation to ZOG and then on are a DIRECT RESULT of us having lost our way, our Faith, and our Christian values and sense of morality, truth, justice, and freedoms.

But intercession is just asking dead people to pray for you

this

that guy is an atheist from Iran or some shit.

this

They say mary, peter and the pope are holy. No one is holy other then God. Building statues of these people is creating graven images.

Yes, and that's the case in most muslim nations except for Iran, parts of Saudi Arabia and certain other muslim nations. Most muslim country's don't have mandatory hijab laws, yet these ignorant morons keep on repeating this lie.
Fuck these people man. The sheer amount of ignorance is amazing.

>Implying there's anything wrong with forcing women not to be whores

course they aren't mandatory you just get killed when you remove them

sure they do hakmud, kys