He was CLEARLY only referring to the context of war. Anyone saying he's engaged in holocaust denial is either an idiot...

He was CLEARLY only referring to the context of war. Anyone saying he's engaged in holocaust denial is either an idiot, or, more likely, just wants to throw outrageous claims at Trump's cabinet to see what sticks.

Obviously he shouldn't have said what he said, but he apologized. That should be enough for any reasonable person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1pMX5B5ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the man is crazy either way, i dont give a fuck about this lol

anti semenism

Spicer clarifies that he meant Hitler didn't sink low to dropping chemical weapons on towns of innocent civilians

27:55 in the clip

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1pMX5B5ks

Are you KIDDING ME?! This man is a monster and this whole admistration is made up of fools! 15 million jews died because of people like Trump and Spicer needs to resign!

On passover no less!

John "The Jews Are Lying" Spicer must immediately recuse himself from his position, and I call on President Mossad to appoint a jew in his place as a gesture of good will to all the victims of the atrocities and genocide committed against the Jews.

>jews aren't innocent civilians

He was actually trying to say that Assad is worse than literally Hitler and fucked it up massively.

So it's another case of "don't take the Trump administration literally"?

Even if we don't take him literally he still implied that what Assad did is WORSE than the holocaust. Now I'm not a democrat, but I think it's time that Spicer lost his job and someone took Trump away from the nuclear codes.

I don't know what the controversy is about. Isn't if common knowledge that the Germans didn't use chemical weapons in WWII?

it

>So it's another case of "don't take the Trump administration literally"?
I know this is a meme post, but it's a case of "the guy made an understandable factual mistake while comparing evil dictators".

>Sean "For the Kaiser" Spicer
>Sean "the Holocaust Reviser" Spicer
>Sean "the Survivor Denier" Spicer

The entirety of the American MSM should be round up and expelled from the country. You'd have a difficult time finding a more deceptive, manipulative, and worthless group of people.

This is a good shitpost. The ending made me chuckle. Nice work, leaf.

>jews
>innocent
>ever

Agreed. Non story. Next grievance pls

cry more bitch nigger

Dude he is retarded either way because he is trying to say ASSAD is somehow worse than FUCKING HITLER.

The controversy is he is implying that Assad is worse than Hitler.

They are changing tone completely. Before it was all about working with Assad and the Russians to wipe out ISIS. Now it's all about Assad somehow being worse than Hitler.

I keep seeing retards saying that using a pesticide to execute people is the equivalent to using chemical weapons.

That's like saying that just because I can choke you to death with my shoelaces, means shoelaces are weapons.

Hitler ordered the deaths of millions.
He did not order the use of chemical weapons.

He was dropping a big hint.

>Assad and Hitler
>evil dictators

REEEEEEE! Get out Normie!