Jesus fucking christ, Alex

Jesus fucking christ, Alex.

>Claims gun is unloaded while pointing at camera.

>Can clearly see rounds in the cylinders.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_xWT89wDNA

Those aren't rounds kek

I don't see any rounds, also his finger is off the trigger

Those are snapcaps. It's airsoft. I fucked PJW once, in Prague. He smells like mildew and milk

Me too

I wanna fuck Alex jones so badly. (Female)

>advertising a CIA disinformation program

why OP?

Tits or GTFO whore

Aquino was so good at subtle manipulation that he doesnt even look like a satanic pedophile . Impressive

I want to fondle Baron Trump's bare little boi bum. Feel its weight in my hands, its softness.

You know the rules. Tits or leave.

seriously tits or gtfo

Wow awesome evidence bro

you sound like a globalist

>not knowing the money man for the 9/11 hijackers funded the creation of infowards
>not knowing alex is a literal 9/11 co-conspirator

>Love how Paul Watson has his gay lips wrapped so firmly on Assad's dick.

Then goes on to say 80% of the people who are probably fans of his channel disprove of his Russian and the Alt-Right shilling. I hope he keeps this shit up and people just lose interest in him fucking retard.

You dont know if the cylinder that is lined up is loaded. it is actually a normal practice to leave one round out.
>there is no one behind the cam
>no finger on the trigger
>sage
>slide threads

Reach for the sky, globalist.

Jesus Christ Alex jones has become more of a joke than he always has been

>white women are whores and western culture is too promiscuous. The jews have destroyed moral decency
>show us yah tits
Get fucked fags this isnt Sup Forums

"Look here folks these water filters are 40% off so why dont you go ahead, order 2 and no one gets hurt"

the time has come for you to make a critical decision of either showing us your breasts or getting the fuck out. the choice is yours.

I think you made kek laugh

alex jones has been a sell out for years. it sucks because my best friend absolutely refuses to hear anything bad said about jones or trump. like wtf man. read some books and learn how to spot the difference between whats real and whats fake.

You take that back globalist scum

kek demands water filter sacrifices!