PROOF! - Sup Forums caused Jared Kushner's CADRE company to change its logo!

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY CADRE ***CHANGED ITS CURIOUS LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is similar to the "Besta Pizza logo" incident; TLDR: Sup Forums is legit being monitored and made Cadre alter its logo.

Anons in Jared Kushner/Trump threads -- since last Friday (Syria Happening) -- have likely encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

These rundowns examined the logo on the company's official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo -- a screengrab. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning . The 'A' is now normalized. GO TO CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was still there.)

Coincidence Sup Forums? Nope. The ADL issued a press release against anti-Kushner "conspiracy theories." Clearly anons struck a nerve.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0hjJYHj8g&feature=youtu.be&t=74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Eastern_Star
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-targeted-anti-semitic-campaign-online-adl-582581
forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very interesting. I'm surprised at the response time.

Bump

Wow, completely bland new change to just a regular basic 'A' - graphic design fail.

Sad!

Word on the street is that they specialize in French toast now.

bumped kiddo
nothing personnel kushy

Looks like how people put their hands when they're thinking.

buuuump

The company's name "Cadre" appears to reference the Bolshevik movement.

>The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history; cadres were localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation.

>"The Bolsheviks found that in order to rule they needed cadres (administrators, managers, military commanders, political commissars)."

BUMP this is getting slid hard by ((muh Anon5)) habbbenings and muh norkie nukies

This is schizophrenia. These shitty pizzagate threads make us look like conspiracy theorist nut jobs like Alex Jones.
SAGE
A
G
E

Getting slid. This is legit bros, much more so then Besta Pizza. One degree of Trump.

Is the OP pic the original? You should put a side-by-side together.

CADRE = CARED

THE CEREMONY AT BOHEMIAN GROVE

yeah, silly goys, 6 kosher v 6 slaves

that's not taking over

>is OP image the original?

Affirmative. The image is a screengrab from the official Cadre website, circa Thurs/Friday. This image was used in most posts about Cadre. The new Cadre logo on the website now looks like

Cadre.com - we're talking about a complete overhaul of the logo/site after Sup Forums blew it up.

The 'A' in Cadre no longer has dimension or resembles a compass/pyramid. A diff user placed a Mason compass over the original logo for effect, pic related.

This jokes overplayed. Who gives fuck about reddit anyways shit is all bought out to fight trump. This thread is distraction!

WOW I wish the whole fucking ADL would rush to my defence whenever people were mean to me.

is this the hot new meme ARG?

that was me.. you;re welcome but honestly it was obvious , wasn't it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Well fug :DDD

Holy heck

Uh, no this seems pretty cut and dry

Hack it get the member lists and communications. find out what other devices it communicates with and do the same.

Ty senpai. Separate user informed via pic related that the old "Masonic" logo remains cached on Google Images.

Is there a video of Jared speaking, anywhere?

Btw, re: the Masonic symbolism... Kushner = 33 in pythagorean numerology.

Bump. Doesnt seem tinfoil at all.

This is all too facile. Even you yourself make the comparison to the Besta logo change incident.

It smacks of simulating the pattern we're familiar with so we'll draw the same conclusions, namely, that there is something to spend weeks upon weeks investigating, when there in fact isn't.

Remember who you're dealing with.

it's also cached on archive.is, both versions

i'd kek if kushner got cucked by a based Sup Forumslack

exactly, see

just like besta pizza. we're onto something, boys.

>theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0hjJYHj8g&feature=youtu.be&t=74

major red flag. the meaning of cadre and the logo was proof enough, now this. thankfully trump is his own man

>schizophrenia
is this the latest buzz-disorder? the new autism/adhd/ocd?

omg they changed their logo? this is bullshit Sup Forums you have to admit... fuck this I'm going to bed...

But jews can not be freemason

This is how you know youre onto something

Dig on this faggot. Dig hard, dig fast and dont stop until you hit bedrock.

oy vey goy, Solomon was King of ISRAEL hineini

These posts are from shills.

why aren't I a shill?

ragequit

freemasonry is merely the gentile arm of the jewish cabal

I'm serious, you have to be a Christian to join freemasonry. Not because they are religious, but because you have to deny your God

All freemasons are jews

>non-mason reporting in
i'm pretty sure masons accept people from any religion, just not atheists. that might not apply to all lodges

also, you have to be male. there's another cult for females. i forget what it's called.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Eastern_Star

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

you are smart, I never put that together with the weird shaped "A". Thanks user.

confirmed

This thread really makes me think, also this thread in the picture getting deleted made me think.

fail. lrn2GIMP

I hope somehow someway you get raped by a gang of refugees

pic is daycare in CA

>this post is too facile. It's just like the Besta Pizza logo change and Pizzagate

But Besta Pizza did change its logo due to the chans; but that notably took much longer to happen than this. Now, take into account the speed that the ADL publicized anti-Kushner alt-right "conspiracy theories." Newsweek regurgitated it etc:
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-targeted-anti-semitic-campaign-online-adl-582581

Fact: "Cadre" is a term used by Bolsheviks, and appears throughout academic texts on Bolshevik/Communist history. Even dictionaries mention Communist association.

Would Jared Kushner, a Harvard-educated Orthodox Jew be unaware of this connotation, when naming his company "Cadre"? Extremely doubtful.

Fact: Nearly all Zionists, which Kushner self-admittedly is, are aware of Judeo-Masonic "conspiracy theory." It goes back to Evola, arguably Albert Pike, Eustace Mullins.

Would Kushner(s) accidentally approve a company masthead/logo that conjures a Masonic compass and/or pyramid with hovering capstone? A symbol equated in pop culture with Illuminati (Adult Swim bumps etc).

Fact: Cadre changes the very detail of its logo being discussed on Sup Forums as the #FireKushner tag explodes on social, amid MSM articles that Ivanka influenced Syria air strike.

That makes for three layers of coincidence; it's definitely worth bringing to Sup Forumsacks attention. And I hope bros don't forget this information. Quite interesting imho.

I'm sure Kushner owning 666 Fifth Ave. in NYC is another coincidence that will be downplayed and lobbied against very soon as an /x/ thing.

>But jews can not be freemason

Bait. Untrue. Image shows Freemason statue in Israel.

seems legit. almost tl;dr tho

you absolutely do not have to be christian to join. youre talking out of your ass domingo.

the strategy, at least farther up in the hierarchy is that you learn enough about various religions that you can blend in with any of them you're sufficiently trained in afaik.

bump

By the way, I was not being sarcastic here I was being sincere. I don't catch the symbolism as quickly as others do sometimes.

hey man, read

Is it time for god to kill all the "satanists" yet?

you too

See image in this post, user:

It's all good, man. You're too nice for this place, you know that? Haha

fuck off shill. your threadsplitting will fail.

sauce?

>See image in this post
Thanks, I must have missed that. Interesting.

thanks

>Sauce on George Soros funding Cadre

forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/

take your meds man

Kushner is compromised point blank period, President Trump has to clean house and restore the republic as promised or risk being the worst President in history. I have full confidence TRUMP will make america great again, step one get rid of the proxy kabbal influence, Godspeed.

I really wasn't convinced about this.

This is really strong proof though, same shit as PG. I started believing in that when the logo changed as well. It is all but admitting guilt.

Good work anons.

These real nigga hours go to bed shill.

seems legit. i'm not familiar with forward.com though.

all i do is redpill

I ask you fellow anons again, is this the new meme ARG? Like, this is an evolution in ARGs, ones with actors (read: shills, like ones ITT) that are also playing the ARG.

what's really going on?

GOLDBERG!

Lodges are where laws permitting business exchanges between jews and christians were circumvented.

Every. Time.

not yet user. if trump invades damascus, i might start memeing it. i'll need the original image though.

>permit
forbid*

fuck off spencer faggots

Whats goin on is the collective can not be mislead, all trickery by kabbal and assets Will not work, we truthers now.

this

I was the guy who pointed it out. Whole thread was a ride from start to finish, wew

t. cuck cadre

Cadre is also a common term in fantasy novels for a group of wizards. Just more esoteric stuff I suppose

>the collective can not be mislead
over time, yes, i agree. but it can be for a short while, which is certainly enough time for nefarious things isn't it?

Who can be said to have won the PG battle?

FRIENDLY REMINDER all so called leaders and even the alt right title itself is a physop by ((them)) , TRUTH needs no title bearing or group, truth reigns supreme and sovereign beings are the corporates. Truth will be bought to light like it or not, love and light be with you all.

Whos to say the saturnists havent been misled?

the original page (captured HTML) is on archive.is , user

>Also means a group of wizards
You're telling me the kikes and Jared 'literally the antichrist' Kushner think that they're the ones with the meme magic? This shit is heresy I tell you. Kush Kush must be the master wizard though, cuz Soros and the other more known kikelords just don't unnerve me as much as him.

misled into thinking they've fooled all of user? surely they can't be that naive

>Kush Kush

there's a reason I randomly selected the image I just posted, user. 2spoopy

maybe he played a lot of D& D in college...