China is sucking our cock now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is pretty impressive honestly

>shills will ignore this
fucking bump

Dems BTFO by this.

I think the Syria powerplay worked pretty well in letting these countries know we aren't cucked anymore.

Re-election confirmed

Trump informed Xi Ping over the dinner table that he had just fired missiles into syria, then a carrier group pulled a U-turn and headed for north korea.

I think the messege was 3-fold
1: America has a new president who doesnt fuck around
2: Being friends with North Korea is a very unprofitable veture
3: fuck your island-forts in the south china sea, we could erase that shit with another tomahawk shit-storm.

Media isnt pushing the story a lot, but hes doing exactly what he said he wluld.

> Washington Examinar

As is the right and proper order of things.
Keep sucking, minions.

Eikon data shows no U.S. coking coal was exported to China between late 2014 and 2016, but shipments soared to over 400,000 tonnes by late February.

This trend was exacerbated after cyclone Debbie knocked out supplies from the world's top coking coal region in Australia's state of Queensland, forcing Chinese steel makers to buy even more U.S. cargoes.

The other big coking coal supplier that has ramped up exports to China since the ban on North Korean cargoes is Russia.

reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

The art of the deal is:
>China is sucking our cock now.

that's exactly what they want you to think.

>no U.S. coking coal was exported to China between late 2014 and 2016, but shipments soared to over 400,000 tonnes by late February
Proof that Obama's war on coal was real.

Is this what Trump meant by gaining China's support before going after NK...?

Is it about to happen...?

God damn, I was pretty against the Syria shit at first, but seems like it really sent a message and had a lot of effect and very little in terms of drawbacks. Should have never doubted Trump.

China is in worse shape than anyone thought. They fucked up their economy with central planning. Trump just needs to squeeze a little bit harder.

o-ok

Don't give a shit, so long as Trump has kikes in his circle I won't be relaxed.

What a fucking pimp, love the pic

Pretty impressive.

The populist GOP wing totally overreacted to Trump's psyops missile strike. They'll come back.

this pic is perfect

That's just so China can get a better trade deal. Trump is now a neocon, anyone who thinks differently can go back to /r/The_Donald.

He lost my support after engaging in Syria after promising he wouldn't, and now I'm voting for anyone but him in 2020. We got played.

>so long as Trump has kikes in his eyes circle I won't be relaxed.
Same. This did restore a bit of confidence though.

I have a friend who moved to Russia after college and now does stuff fo RT and every now and then I'll check up on his shows to see what's going on over there, and dude totally drank the koolaid. Like he'll cite quotes from The Washington Times on the reg because he knows his audience doesn't know it's not The Washington Post and/or thinks they carry the same weight.

This.

>trump cultists are so delusional or clueless regarding geopolitics

China hasn't signed an unfavorable deal for at least 50 years. Neither will. I can almost guarantee you that Taiwan will soon disappear because Trump probably allowed China to press their claims to it in return of NK regime overthrow.

They weren't even prepared.
He has competed with pure bred kikes for decades, wannabe business commies arn't even in the same league.

This is like Bayern Munich vs Aston Villa.

nice try satan
ill never forgive trump

>nice try satan
also, nigger nigger kike kike kike not a shill

North Korea won't exist as a concept by the end of the year

>8 quads
>satan
Are you retarded or new here shill?

Agreed. I would have fucking voted for Hillary if I wanted a war...

Not really. China has been above board regarding NK for years now, they have publicly stated that they won't put up with their egotripping bullshit if it comes to conflict. China wants NK as a buffer state, nothing more, the moment Kimmy is more trouble than he's worth, he's gone.

If the Norks do something as stupid as launching a nuke, or bombing Seoul, they'll get tag teamed by both the US and China.

Bruh... The washington posts word is worth less than shit.

For fucks sake they made their motto Democracy Dies in Darkness which is cringe as fuck by itself but they did it because trump is president. I'm not even going to get into their owner bezos. This shitheap and the new york times are two of the most partisan, biased, and least truth worthy sources out there.

this may be true, the jury is still out, but I don't think the overreaction itself is a bad thing. It sends a clear message.

>getting ass raped by the US from one side
>and being forced to lick china's lollipop on the other
Best Korea is fucked

They were already cutting back on NK coal months ago

greater korea will be a chinese protectorate.

>engaging in Syria after promising he wouldn't
He promised to engage in Syria by creating safe zones for the return of refugees.

For real. These people spent a year spouting fake poll numbers and telling everyone "trumps never gonna win, might as well vote democrat folks!"

The fact anyone but leftists would still quote them as a reliable news source blows my mind. I mean yeah, I get that lefties are gonna be inclined to quoting thier propaganda outlets but the idea that anyone else would take them seriously puzzles me.

Chinks told NK that they would bomb them if they crossed China's redline on nuclear development LOL .... they taking pages from Trump now, Chinks will invade NK and annex them within the year. They thinking that NK js rightful Chinese clay and SK hates NK enough they will let it happen

>china burns American coal
>smog goes eastward and accumulates in America, as it already does
>further wrecks America's climate and makes agriculture increasingly costly
>dust bowl 2.0
>America needs Chinese food just to survive
Daily reminder that Anglos plan for weeks, but Asians plan for centuries.

Hoovervilles. But with ash?

you fags will believe anything lmao

You're missing the point entirely "bruh". He intentionally tries to confuse his audience that he's quoting the Post, which regardless of your personal trigger warnings still has a better record than The Washington Times. People overseas don't know the difference, and that's why it's fucked up.

>how fucking smug pence is

That's right you filthy gooks, bend the knee and kiss the ring.

>China
>Exporting food

You dumb nigger, China is capable of so little food production that if they were unable to import for more than 6 months they're projected to bleed off anywhere up to 400,000,000 people from starvation. China has very little agricultural land relative to its size because it's so mountainous.

Don't you have a front stoop to be shot to death over a soccer T-shirt on?

>outta my way china fucking shits

THAT NORWEGIAN WAS RIGHT

>WE COMING FOR YOUR OIL AND YOUR WIVES

China exports fuckloads of food. I've bought garlic and mushrooms in bumfuck, Pennsvylania that was shipped all the way from China.

Throughout Asia, most of their food is grown in China and bought for cheap.

Byron York is alright

Go the fuck back to /r/politics, this is a Trump board first and foremost.

>(((coal)))

HOLY SHIT

China has 90% food self-sufficiency rate, compared to 60% in UK, 44% in South Korea and 39% in Japan. Most of their imports are US soy beans which are used to feed pigs.

The ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAD

I'm thinking those (((people))) are gonna start worrying, maybe they, i dont know, feel, 'threatened' where they might have to 'act'

China exported lots of great during the great famine too, doesnt mean people werent still going hungry. Theres a reason they eat cats user....

noice

Damn, too excited to post link.

You get paid per post or per word, samefag?

this is what it seems to be

*Exported lots of grain

>They fucked up their economy with central planning
This, china is a house of cards ready to fall. They have spent so much effort into appearing successful internationally they have been lieing to their own people and inflating their economy since their last stock market crash.

The 150k Chinese troops fake news has already been debunked by both Chinese foreign ministry and USDOD

fucking kek, markie mark approves

I keep hearing about this since from the 80s. When's the collapse coming?

Fuck yes. We don't want coal here anyhow

Ahead of schedule and under budget....
Trump is always 4 steps ahead.

Those (((people))) don't care cause they know Trump is theirs now. Don't get delusional (again) so quickly user

Crazy 8's. Never forget. RIP you magnificent bastard.

welp i guess im a cruz missle now

You weren't a Trump supporter to begin with you fucking faggot shareblue shill

Trump's all they have. They'll be back

>wew

I think the 20s and 30s. After that no one will come close to the US's power for a very long time. Unless we devour ourselves. Which is very possible

>obama disrepected by china for 8 years
>can't get anything done
>trump launches 59 old missiles at an empty airfield, puts some potholes in it
>china instantly bends the knee

Its already almost the 20's.

Feed resource starved china with coal in return, bringing jobs back to appalachia, relieving the meth and heroin problem at home.

Bump.
On my phone, can you post the link?

all it took was a strong leader who loved his nation
who knew

Trump is accelerating the collapse. It will be here in the next 4 years.

>shareblue
i need a rundown

The worst part of this whole shill debacle is I can't tell if this is a real shill, or someone who is pretending to be one to bait

WHY ARE THE AMERICANS NOT BENDING OVER

FUCKING WHITES

I meant more towards the late 20s. I think what happened 100 years ago will happen again

>le ebin bogonoff meeem!
>>>/reddit/

Has someone updated this copypasta yet?

>1 tomahawk missile = 1,000 pound payload
>59,000 pounds of ordinance.

I garuntee you it was more than a pothole. In afghan we detonated 40,000 pounds of explosives in order to dispose of them. It created a blast that was seen 15 kilometers away.

Granted it wasnt all at once like our disposal op was, but were talking about 59 warheads that are each capable of destroying an area the size of a city block.

this must be those russian trolls

>implying anything has changed with regards to China

>He can see you...

b-BAKA!

I'm screencaping it

Shill is fired.

The jew doesn't fiddle Trump, Trump fiddles the jew. Don't you see? They think they play him when in reality he is playing them. Lure them in, false sense of security, learn how they feel what they want, exploit it.