Washington Post: Trump's Wiretapping Claims Have Been Verified

Even the Washington Post is admitting it. This is Watergate 2.0 in every sense of the word, except Obama managed to hide it until after he was out of office.

What do you progressives have to say for yourselves now? Your party has been caught red handed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MEmg4DNVFSE?t=27m14s
youtu.be/bsgSl8s2GeM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels like the very spirit of this place has changed since the Syria strike. This wouldve been huge news before that. Now...it just makes me sleepy.

bumper

No more just we've known his claims were true for a while now. Since Flynn left actually.

Trump doing a complete 180 on his campaign promises and bombing Syria because some jewess got teary eyed at a false flag will do that to people.

Perhaps you should fuck off back to Plebbit.

Still not tired of winning.

We know it's true and we also know nothing will happen to Obama and there will be no outrage because the "FUCK DRUMPF" crowd scream and whine the loudest

Of course its true. Only libshits argued otherwise without substance and as with everything else in reality, Democrats are wrong. Go fucking figure.

Wow you're right I'm a cruz missile now

Better hope Trump doesn't launch you into a sovereign nation for the interests of Israel then, huh.

l2meme newshill

>He says as Trump's approval ratings remained consistent among conservatives and grew among independents
Really makes you think.

Right that's totally his endgame here how could I have been so blind this whole time

So you don't care at all that people broke the law, just because they're on your side?

It's like all the strawmans about you people are 100% true.

Larping CTR faggot

bruh I'm /mentallyhill/ now

b-but this is not the spin from Louise Mensch, The Rick Wilson and Evan McMullen... they tell me this proves Trump was in league with the R7ussians and his presidency is illegitimate... impeachment when my true patriots?

It's better than constant bad news.

so sleepy, tired and exhausted. we've been working hard, I'm going to go to sleep. its probably nothing anyways. time for bed.

Not only did Obama hide it, the MSM kept helping him do so as long as they could.

trump has insulated himself from russian connection after the bombing so now they have no defense for surveillance

Do you think Assad would gas his own people for no reason, when he's wiped out 80% of rebel forces using conventional weapons?

Why would he use these weapons on a residential neighbourhood with no strategic value.

Do you think someone doing a complete 180 and doing the exact opposite thing they promised is worth mentioning?

If you really have no problem with Trumps actions you're an r/the_cuckold mouth breather and need to fuck off back to plebbit.

Bump.

Let's see Obama dance for this one.

Too bad that with 23 out of 59 out of 60 Tomahawk missiles fired to impress his daughter, Trump managed to blow up little more than than two already disabled aircraft, six innocent Syrians and the interest of 100+ million people in seeing anything done at all about Democratic corruption and criminality.

It's not because of Ivana trump that's just a story.
It's over now. Trump's stock has increased.
His approval rating will go up now. He can't be called Putin puppet now. Trump is winning.

this

>still using the "go back to /r/thedonald" line even though that tactic has already been exposed from your discord

Try harder please ShareBlue, people are starting to catch on.

>be Russian shill
>get wiretapped

If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear sweetie! ;)

What does that have to do with anything?

Trump's actions were brilliant. The gas attack was a golden opportunity to shut up the media about him being a Russian puppet, and all he had to do was bomb an airfield, didn't even have to kill anyone. Only an absolute retard would have passed up that opportunity. You're bad at your job shill

Wasn't the whole point of the Syria runway bombing to force Russia's hand?

if you said that to me in real life i might literally murder you and your entire family

Why is there still any question that the NSA spies on American citizens?Back during the Obama years, posting on Sup Forums was probably enough to flag you, and it's no different now. Someone like Trump being a viable candidate for president would certainly make the deep state look into him and his team for any excuse to discredit Trump.

I guess the WP finding evidence of someone going through the "proper channels" to monitor Trump affiliates gives the president some "legitimate" vindication.

How is the government thinking Carter Page is an agent for Russia a good thing?

Fuck off, not even Iraq went that far

It's not watergate. It will never be watergate. Not one piece of the MSM is even reporting it. Not newspapers, not television news, not morning news, not websites.

I remember when it was the Republicans saying that in high school.

because they never actually believed he was a spy, they just used that as a pretext in order to spy on trumps camp and trump during the election

I don't think it's illegal wiretapping if the investigation came with a warrant and probable cause. Then on top of that has shown and verified connections to Russian agents... but then again I'm not a rabbid Donald fanboy...

>russian spy working for trump
>gets surveilled
>trump they wiretapped me!

WE WUZ VICTAMZ

shoo kike, shoo!

This was obviously written by a liberal. A real cuck trying to turn it around for sure.

He has been at war for 7 years he probably doesn't even control his own army by now.

Every time chemical weapons are used in Syria he makes the USA and Russia look like fools for negotiating a chemical weapons treaty with him.

Shilling went in to over drive while the focus was quickly shifted. Geopolitics are all the rage lately. Bump.

>Washington Post: Trump's Wiretapping Claims Have Been Verified
Trump tower was not wiretapped. Only calls to the Kremlin, which dumbfuck Team Trump was stupid enough to call repeatedly. The all deserve prison for being traitors to America

Does you guys not understand the purpose of FISA warrants or are you just intellectually dishonest?

Is that how you see it?

According to the Post, the probable cause given was a meeting in 2013 (already public knowledge, I guess Page cooperated with the feds to help catch a Russian spy), but the reason given for the request was to investigate Trump-Putin connections in 2016. It doesn't follow.

>Trump tower was not wiretapped.

Who claimed that it was? What you're saying doesn't make sense to me.

Except he is on video talking about the exact same thing the Steele dossier says he was doing.
It just confirms more of the dossier

You mean the one that says Trump has a fetish for sleeping in piss soaked beds?

He had no reason not to use chemical weapons because Obama didn't do shit about it despite the "red line" and our lovely media promoted the libtard fantasy the Trump's election was due to Putin. So if your Asad and you have boxed your enemies into a city, no problem breaking all previous agreements. One slight miscalculation: our media and libtards are butt fucking stupid and Trump isn't Obama.

The dossier that has been right about multiple meetings between Trump's team and Russians. Those meeting that 7 people on Trump's team lied about before finally admitting to them after news stories

Vontastic!

what exactly is the problem? a police agency got a judge to sign a warrant to snoop on this guy? not sure what the illegal part is.

Faggot we didn't root for a good goy over the last months that would be played by the MSM and suck up the narrative just because they push it. Period.

Fuck your (((politics))). That wass exactly the problem. Its was kosher farce.

The fact you reddit Trump cucks now keep constantly lying and downplaying the damages done in the attack everwhere makes you no better than shills and completely discredits you faggots. We have HD videos and the MOD reports about the damages, yet you keep trying to push this "everything is actually fine it was just TRUMP MASTA PLAN FAKE ATTACK""

He didn't just damage the airport and made parts of it completely unusable and danaged aircraft and killed personal, he adopted the official fake news narrative for the US and endorsed the islamists terrorist and invited more false flags.

You think Sup Forums is retarded and will take your retarded narrative?

Except no one's buying it. Everyone knows he tipped off the Russians who in turn tipped off Syria. What does orange dick taste like, faggot?

What I remember reading about it was that there were a lot of info in it that was true and already public record and that a lot of details that were clearly errors, not including anything about the explosive allegations.

I read it when buzzfeed leaked it, but really all I can remember is the piss soaked bed thing and thinking that there were so many typos and grammatical errors it must have been written by a middle schooler.

He got caught

You're wrong and retarded.

Obama didn't order this.

The FBI ordered this because they had reason to suspect that Carter was acting as an agent for Russia.

Do you even realize how bad this is?

Trump is naive, politically inexperienced, and has no understanding of intelligence security. As a result, he hired all these fringe guys who have been in the pay of Russia for years.

Who is going to drain this swamp and protect America?

fuck off shareblue

got caught? getting caught doesnt really matter when what you're doing is legal.

Carter Page committed treason.

Here's a video taken a month before the dossier came out where Carter Page talks about his involvement with the Rosneft sale.
youtu.be/MEmg4DNVFSE?t=27m14s

Now here's Carter Page after the dossier surfaced calling it fake news and denying he ever met with Russians or was involved in the Rosneft deal.
youtu.be/bsgSl8s2GeM

He's fucked. Only question is how long it takes him to snitch, and how far up the food chain it goes.

I want to go to bed with awoo-chan!

LOL

You're not going to find Russian involvement at the higher levels because it is a Democrat lie.

Yeah I mean we totally can't let that cheeto head drumpf get the nuke codes bro!!!!! lmao resist!

HOWEVER....

FISA warrants are a very special type of warrant. It is not like a normal warrant, which would be public record. Most people are familiar with them and their abuse from the Bush years. You should google it. It was a big deal then and it's still a big deal.

You know people who say no one should have been shocked by Snowden's evidence of the government illegally spying on Americans? Those are people who remember Bush using FISA to illegally spy on Americans.

>it's sleepyfag
All you retards responding to him just got baited.

Yeah, I'm going to believe an Aussie's interpretation of US intelligence and due process laws.

the only difference is that they are secret. they still need to have actual reasons to get them. say like page admitting that he was working with the russians.

Trump said that. In his tweet...
>Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wire tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Jesus, I'm on your side, but you are kind of a dumb shit

>the only difference is that they are secret.

No, there are a bunch of differences. For one, FISA warrants can't normally be issued against American citizens. That was super rare before 9/11. This is the first time a FISA warrant has ever been for political purposes.

You really need to read up on this stuff. The law is super important, user. You need to understand it if you don't want to get fucked in this country.

There is Russian involvement, its just that the dems have just as much shit on them as well. MAD if either dems or repubs try to prosecute it

Maybe, but he's not wrong.

What charges could Obama face if this was taken seriously and in full honesty?

>No, there are a bunch of differences. For one, FISA warrants can't normally be issued against American citizens.
yeah but they can when that person is a foreign agent.
>This is the first time a FISA warrant has ever been for political purposes.
there's no actual evidence of this. there is however the glaring problem that is page.

>we've been working hard
You haven't done shit you fucking cancerous lump of garbage. Ban all awoofags.

Republicans
>THE CAT'S FINALLY OUT OF THE BAG! THE DEMOCRATS ARE FINISHED!
Democrats
>THE CAT'S FINALLY OUT OF THE BAG! REPUBLICANS ARE FINISHED!

Alright this isn't fun anymore. I'm just gonna chill on the sidelines until something actually happens. You retards can fight amongst yourselves.

I have an honest question for you. Did you expect the second Trump got in office that he would declare
>okay all jews, blacks and spics are getting gassed and we are nuking israel and then we are closing borders
Is that what you expected? Also
>Fuck your (((politics)))
WE ARE ON A POLITICAL BOARD YOU RETARD

No, he warned the Russians ahead of time. There's no reason to for Putin to do anything. No important Russian equipment was damaged and no Russians died.

even more so if hes got chemical weapons why waste them on civilians instead of gassing rebels/ISIS

not like anyone would shed tears at ISIS suffering a gas attack

>Being this delusional you think everything Trump does is a chess move.
The bombing killed around 6 people from what I remember. Truth is he was influenced by the warhawks and Ivanka/Jared crowd to attack Syria

Can't or can't normally? Those are two very different things shill.

they can be issued against anyone suspected of being a foreign agent.

It means that nobody is going back to that story. People are more concerned about the most serious threat of World War in 55 years with multiple potential flashpoints, and they weren't expecting any of that - in fact, they were expecting just the opposite.

The wingnut media will go on ranting about Susan Rice and FISA and all that crap, but what little chance there ever was of real traction for Trump's promise to drain the swamp with all its attendant possibilities of political retribution is gone. It joins Zika and Bill Clinton's illegitimate son in the ash heap of happenings that gave way to new ones that sell even more expensive ad time.

It's ok that obama did this because trump is a bad guy who does stuff I don't like

can't believe they are still shilling a "dossier" - what is this the 30's? a fucking "dossier" ?

How any of you fucking faggots will ever have a defeatist attitude due to a couple Antifa faggots posting spam is beyond me. Not only does this nation keep winning, but we get to see the constant tears of Liberals who have done nothing but push propaganda, ignore facts, and sell out the country. This has been the greatest happenings Sup Forums has ever seen so far, and its all connected to 1 person's actions. So many happenings, so many pieces of liberal shit getting fucked, moved to prison, laws removed, scandals uncovered.

Stop listening to Anti-Trump Antifa faggots, faggots.

>its ok that obama did this because it turned out the guy they were investigating actually was a foreign agent
ftfy

>8 months in and they have no proof

I think you're right. I just took a nap, but I think I'll go take another one. So sleepy...

other than whatever was necessary to actually get the warrant and page admitting he was working with the russians and god knows what else was collected. im sure trump will be quick to release all the info about it.

So then literally nothing.

>(((Washington Post)))
Osama spied on literally the entire nation. He should have been impeached, or at least lynched. The MSM won't cover the story the way it should be because they hate the President.

But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>trump campaign workers get ID'd as Russian agents
>proves trump did nothing wrong
sure guys. The only reason this happened was because Trump was colluding with the Russians in the first place.

>the very spirit of this place has changed since the Syria strike
yeah because all the Russia shills got stabbed in the back

Trump knew he either had to do what the establishment wanted on Russia or they'd hang him for being a Russian agent.

Ironically, Russia compromising Trump led to a very Russia-hostile administration! Enjoy drinking mouthwash, you fucking meatheads.

this is the most redpilled scenario to be quite honest

if we interpret more chess into Assad he might have tried to end the conflict before the Neocon conversion of the administration is complete