Molyneux is no longer necessary

Neither Trump nor Molyneux mirror our world ideals- they are simply the tools by which we achieve them.

No one honestly believes that Moly is a strong debater- but that's fine. He bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not an argument.

he is getting more redpilled about race realism and that needs to be spread. he isnt full redpilled yet bet he is moving there slowly

not an argument

>our

>he is getting more redpilled about race realism and that needs to be spread
While I agree with all Moly is doing, his teachings are still libertarian in nature- and it seems that his libertarian audience (due to popular libertarian theory) is being lost due to Moly's seeminly statist views; and that his new audience is drawn by his current statist-like teachings.

Too often being a libertarian is thougth of as "do not evil," when instead it should be "while rationality (morality) is the ideal, it's impossible to live completely rationally in an imperfect world."

We will never succeed alone. As it's said, if we don't hang together, then we shall hang seperately.

World ideals are not an argument.

>World ideals are not an argument.
There is no 'world' ideals.

What there are is ideals for beings with conceptual understandings (free will).

He's good at redpilling normies on how useless minorities are. Other than that, he's pretty useless himself. I actually just realized I haven't been watching him much at all lately. I watched his debate with Bill Mitchell just to laugh at how retarded Bill is, but other than that, I can't remember the last time I watched one of his videos.

"not an argument" is not an argument

>(((we)))
(((you))) have to go back, divide and conquer leaf.

Moly's even handed criticism of the Trump admin proves that he isn't just a cheerleader. His work on race realism has reached millions. I've criticized him here before but his work is still as valuable as ever.

His channel has gotten better since the election is over. But hey, nobody talks about him any more so just move on to what is "hip" nowdays newfag.

>His work on race realism has reached millions. I've criticized him here before but his work is still as valuable as ever.
This

>e's good at redpilling normies on how useless minorities are. Other than that, he's pretty useless himself.
In his current work, yes.

But Moly has decided to cater to retards- and should he again entertain non-retards, he still has value- but this may never materialize.

>divide and conquer leaf.
So naive! It's not divide and conquer, IT'S UNITE AND RULE.

This is why you are so easy to control.

((( Stefan MolyJew )))

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

how is molyneux a statist? cause he likes trump? he likes trump because he hates the establishment. it would seem this guy has a serious grudge against the entire world because his mom was mean to him. he likes trump because he knows trump is like a wrecking ball to the establishment, that was his whole shtick. that and building the wall. But old Stefan has latched on to a fantasy of a libertarian paradise, where there are no taxes and complete freedom in the marketplace and no one puts their kids in daycare and no one spanks their kids and blacks and hispanics are segregated, i think secretly molymeme wants to send the blacks back to africa and he probably creams his little white panties thinking about ICE agents deporting 14 million illegals back to mexico and then building a full border wall to keep them out. thats where i think stefans molyneux racism really comes out. anyway hes a strange guy for sure but i dont think he is a statist show me one thing he said that would make you think he is.

this was meant for you bucko

Canadian Shill trying to divide

Fuck off fag.

>How is Moly a statist

I say "seemingly statist." And I know this, but his audience (unless WELL versed in libertarianism) may not. Most libertarians are simply part of the ride for their feelings- which is opposite of what libertarianism is.