> "If you are against world government you are a terrorist"
> "If you are against world government you are a terrorist"

why are these pseudoscientists pushing for such politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=m-tcfWnZgCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trips
They take what we enjoy most and try to use it against us and call us what we hate most.

>trips
>dubs

guys like this need to stick to what they know
and by what they know i don't mean political affairs of the everyday person

>home schooled hillbillies calling harvard grads pseudo-anything

"When irony has run it's full course, Dedalus, what will be left?"
- Ulysses

>professional academics in hard sciences

literally the most brainwashed you can become. it's surprising that they're not all jewish.

Who is this fucking gook and why should I care?

Sauce? Link?

Anything?

>it's
middle schoolers can't criticize anybody

>went to Harvard and became a futurist who repeats the literal same speech daily with no deviation

>makes me qualified to push for a one world order and replace our great western empire

Well, gaaaw-lee! I guess they don't teach about them appeal to authority fallacies up in Harvard town! Shucks! We's undone, Cleetus!

They get paid to. This man in particular is an h1b shill
Homeschooled people score higher, don't they? Nice Joyce reference btw. Shame you're too pleb to know anything more obscure.

WHAT DO THE FOURS MEAN?

SOURCE FAG ?!

I'm Michio Kaku fan and I'm pretty sure he never said such thing !

Ask yourself if the brainless history-ender would get the publicity he gets if he argued against globalism.

you fagots cant fucking google?
he said so in one of those videos he has on youtube
he looked pretty pissed too
whaat a fagot

Mexico everyone

Well fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4

Guess he got brainwashed too.

I mean, to be fair, we're probably lucky that the OP even stopped Googling pictures of black cocks long enough to post this thread in the first place.

Secularists are usually Leftists. Globalism is just another flavor of Leftism.

This post deserves a (you).

>Michio Kalgeri

Fear the strong, T.intellectual faggit

I don't think you get it.

Oh come on, I don't believe in any god nor pray nor believe in religions. But I'm not leftist.
Anyways got your point. The chink took it in the ass.

asians got 1984 genetics. all of them got an orwellian dystopia in their genetics

that oddly has some truth to it. Maybe all the estrogen in their diet makes them submissive,

I said "usually," Dragomir. There are exceptions. I won't go into my opinions why it's usually the case. Glad we're on the same page.

i stayed in sk for 6 months, people were pretty nice. but all of them are no different than machines. it's like capitalist version of north korea, and everyone obeying every single rule without questioning it because everything "experts" say are ultimate truth. you can literally manipulate the entire nation to make them do whatever you want by just simply manipulate "datas" or "experts" according to your agenda. in addition, if you question them they say "are you crazy?" and get scared.

it seems like a minor issue, but it causes people to be brainwashed easily to the point that they may end up like north korea.

That's really interesting, and kind of sad.

you're probably an ejaculator and meat eater.

kill yourself.

>Harvard
>not a meme liberal school
I go to a real uni(JHU) not some fag indoctrination center. Think I'm more qualified than this retard to talk about politics

This morning on BBC radio's science program, Discovery: noted scientist George Takei. Next episode: Michael Sambo Dyson.

>it's
Can't make this shit up

That's not Korea, that's all of East Asia. Those people evolved from ants.

Michio Kaku is a retard when it comes to cryonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-tcfWnZgCo