Yahweh has no intentions to keep you safe. He only cares for the jews

Yahweh has no intentions to keep you safe. He only cares for the jews.

welcome home white man, glad you have taken the one eyed pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IffNsK_fdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=dFrC-QkuNv0
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
thoughtco.com/date-of-easter-change-every-year-700670
youtube.com/watch?v=lNiLiKyAon8
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAb_HmmyEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/get the fuck out of here with this leaf bullshit/

Us white people are reaping what we sowed. Now we have to stick together and repent. Christ is King! He loves us all. Repent, and call on his name and he will comfort you!

please stop shilling yourself in other threads faggot

im anglo not nordic

Jesus is Lord. Also, don't steal my pol discord profile pic, cunt.

Hope everyone has a good Holy Week.

>Black lady proselytizing

DAH LAWD

Don't you mean the pagan celebration of fertility?

Anglos worshiped the same Gods.

What does it matter? Everything is fake and coopted, just like the corporation I've wasted years working for. We're never going to see honesty and truth in our lifetime.

i did that once in one thread faggot hardly counts

its already my phone wallpaper, no longer yours my vaginal bro

not true

My God is the Blessed Trinity. My ancestors did not know your foreign gods, Nordcuck.

Jesus father was a literal cuckhold, not god

You're a faggot for shilling your get. Trips are not a reason to bother my comfy thread. The cool side of the pillow does not need you or your Odinistic nonsense. Odin is just the result of ancient stories about victorious men. Yaweh is likely an extraterrestrial volcano demon that does exist but care's not at all about it's worshippers. Let that sink in. The white man's only hope is secular science. We have to get off this rock.

well at least you have good taste

I guess you mean how Christianity fertilized paganism.

My God killed your god

Based St. Boniface.

>He only cares for the jews.
Your digits say otherwise.

you wanted to know if there was a happening and i gave you one. sorry for inviting you to the only good convo on the board, ill think twice next time you sperg prone queer

Sieg Checkem

I don't need the jew's one god to keep me safe, I will give glory to Mars alive or dead!

Yeshua is Lord.

triggered

Then why isn't Easter on a fixed date?

Also note the name Easter - Eostre, Anglo-Saxon/Germanic Goddess.

Bunnies
Eggs
Chicks

Keep celebrating Pagan holidays, cuck.

I really wish I were dumb enough to actually be religious. There are so many fun looking pagan religions with rich histories and cultures. I just cant delude myself enough to LARP properly. Norse, Greek, and Shinto Mythology among others are all so fascinating. Instead, I'm doomed to the boring existence of atheism.

It's called Pascha in non-germanic languages dumbass, Ishtar/Eostre is bullshit.

do some fucking fact checking, this is worse than the idiots who compare Christ to other gods

youtube.com/watch?v=IffNsK_fdoY

Do your fedoras tip themselves?

I don't own any fedoras but if I did, they would.

>It's called Pascha in non-germanic languages dumbass

I'm talking about English, asshole.

>Ishtar/Eostre is bullshit.

Ishtar/Eostre connection is BS but Easter is still named after Eostre.

Learn from reading comprehension and stop being such a reactionary asshole.

sounds like you havent /sorted yourself out/ yet

>One group names something after their deity retroactively changes the meaning of the holiday

Why even bring it up if you know it's irrelevant? It's just a red herring that doesn't help your argument if you know this stuff

What does one language's name for it have to do with it being Pagan?

if I rename Independence day after Zeus the origin changes to?

>video

>Easter celebration of Ishtar is not true

He's right, it's shoddy etymology and retarded and annoys the fuck out of me.

>The name Easter isn't derived from Eostre

It is, and he does nothing to debunk this.

>Many scholars think Bede just made up a random goddess

Unlikely and I've never heard of an actual scholar saying Bede just made anything up. Also, the etymology of Easter/Eostre is cognitive with Aurora so the name is far older.

>Months aren't named after deities
Obviously, as this is April. The Anglo-Saxons named their month after their Goddess of spring. Why would it be shocking that a Goddess of Spring (Eostre) would be worshiped in April?

>His whole diatride about bunnies not being fertility symbols but at the same time saying that bunnies are associated with spring because they come out of hibernation in the spring

No fucking shit. Now connect the dots.

Also what a faggot ass voice this guy has. He needs to increase his test.

>1st recording of easter bunny is in 16th century so therefore 16th century Germans invented it

Not necessarily. The practice was/is also too widespread to not be far older, same with the idea of a Winter figure bringing gifts.

Pagans BTFO

Also, neither you nor the video answered:

>Why isn't Easter on a fixed date?

anglo saxons are a germanic peoples
futhark even has its own anglo saxon alphabet and translations. Anglos worships the great norse gods before the great kikening.

Atheism is the dumbest belief of all.

>mug something came from nothing
>muh abiogenesis
>muh natural selection explains punctuated equilibrium
>muh everything's a random accident
>muh no truth whatsoever to the occult (which the kikes use to control us)

How can belief in the occult help me?

step your game up filthy nordcucks

checked

"The occult" cannot help you. The healthy/adaptive/positive things you do with your natural mind and body are the truth, not made-up psychosis worship. Masturbating while pretending you're Horus and Zeus doesn't make you better at life, it makes you a fucking degenerate kike. How about go help your community. How about do some pushups. How about get some self-discipline and make something of yourself without resorting to profane degeneracy.

I love how they want to force their meme-tier capeshit "gods" on people who have no connection to them and whose ancestors never worshipped them. Nordcucks really are vermin.

Yeah sure when I burn down a chruch, a bible or a cross your god dies.

It sure helps the fucking Jews.

you now know that friars cut their hair the way they do to sever their connection to vril energy

There's nothing more cringy than a non-germanic odinist.

synagouge of satan at it again

Zionists keep Jews in hostages.ZIONIST are SATANIST KABAL.

The Jews have been trying to destroy Christianity since it started.

t. Schlomo

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFrC-QkuNv0

>God creates the world
>Teaches humanity a lesson slowly over the course of history by naming Jews the chosen ones
>The Jews reject and kill the savior that was heavily prophesied in the Old Testament
>The Jews are now cursed, and have degenerated into money obsessed narcissistic devil worshippers
>Their monetary success and elite global status ensures they will lead the way towards wrecking the world and bringing the apocalypse, all the while telling themselves over and over "we are the chosen ones"
>The Jews will be utterly humiliated for mocking God and killing the savior of mankind.

This is the real lesson behind the Jews you pagan LARPers. The God of the bible is the God of the whole world, put aside childish things.

And watch this too - youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

The god of the bible is a malevolent, saturnine egregore. A demon if you will.

And Pastor Anderson is a turbokike who accepts racemixing.

The hateful should fear the merciful

>comparing destroying one physical representation of a religion to eliminating a religion in its entirety
>implying you've burnt down any churches

Pagan autism at its finest, good thing Varg says it's a superpower.

because Passover isn't fixed
thoughtco.com/date-of-easter-change-every-year-700670

Norse paganism was completely destroyed by Christianity. Look at Ragnarok, all the gods dies and it ends where Genesis begins, it was imposed by Christians to convert pagans. The pagan equivalent of revelations was written by Christians and involves the killing of all pagan gods. Imagine if Christians believed that all the Jesus was killed by Krishna and then started worshiping Krishna, that's what happened to pagans. On top of that paganism completely died out and we know hardly anything about it's beliefs and practices other than what was written about by Christians centuries later. Which they wrote in churches made from cut down pagan trees and groves.

Hence, "my God has killed your god"

Should I go back to my pre-hispanic ways and rip the still-beating heart out of the people until it rains?

This.

Hebrew religion is disturbing.

>Hidden knowledge, ancient esoteric customs and beliefs held by surprisingly advanced civilizations can't help me

>all the Jesus
typo, sorry

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

>mug something came from nothing
I don't believe that something came from nothing, only that we don't know where the universe came from or why, meaning every religion is simply jumping to a comfortable conclusion with no evidence. If it turns out that the universe was created intelligently designed, that just becomes a matter of fact and has nothing to do with the supernatural, yet again rendering religion pointless.

wew lad, I've got a pretty good grasp on the english language but I'll admit I had to look up the word egregore. And you call God a "saturnine egregore", are you an occult larpist like Styx? Do you have long hair and listen to death metal?

Please explain the divinity of the world then, enlighten this whole thread with the truth of the world. Who created us, why should we hate blacks (do they have souls btw?) and where are we going when we die?

So, wait, you want to lose Christianity, the one real moral driver of the west, and return to paganism because of degeneracy?

Paganism such as

Greco/roman paganism: summary execution, enslavement, rampant homosexuality, rape of slaves by animals for amusement

Viking: sold whites to arabs as slaves, women could have multiple husbands (literally cucks), execution of slaves when masters died, killing for amusement

Druids: human sacrifice, slavery, constantly at war with neighbouring tribes

Are you literally retarded? The reason these faggot converted so quickly was because they didn't want to be fucking animals anymore and saw that Christianity offered them a way to me more than they were.

LARPagans literally don't know their own history. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

Passover is based on the Hebrew lunar calendar while Easter is based on the Julian; it has to do with the equinox and the council of Nicea ensured that.

>we don't know much about pagan religions

We know more than you'd think.

The Jews interpreted "God's chosen" to mean "master race". Jesus said God's chosen meant spreading the word to other people, and for that they had him killed

The ultimate question is, who's correctly following Yahweh? Is it the Jews or the Christians?
>I think we all know the answer

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lNiLiKyAon8

Spoken like a true Roman.

>Christians weren't selling whites as slaves to arabs

Haha

>Celtic tribes stopped killing each other after Christianity
Top kek

>t. never read the Bible

jesus died a jew and regardless of the fact that jews still don't accept him they and only they will be accepted into heaven.

non jews are dogs and christianity is a fake religion made up by heathen jews

Christian music thread?
Christian music thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAb_HmmyEM

Christians weren't selling whites to arabs, no. Christians were ensuring that Arab nations knew their place. Without Charles Martel, and by extension the Church, there would be no Europe. It would all be caliphate.

read nigga,

>The date of the Paschal Full Moon is determined from historical tables, so the date of Easter no longer directly corresponds to lunar events. As astronomers were able to approximate the dates of all the full moons in future years, the Western Christian Church used these calculations to establish a table of Ecclesiastical Full Moon dates.

These dates would determine the Holy Days on the Ecclesiastical calendar.

(1/2)

>Christians never sold slaves to arabs

Go read up about what the Venetians were doing.

>Charlemagne blah blah

Charlemagne also hired pagan mercenaries to defend at Tours so I guess without pagans all of Europe would be a caliphate.

Also just how Christian the Franks were at that time is up for debate.