What does Sup Forums think of Timothy McVeigh?

I feel that he probably wouldn't have been so completely hated had the daycare not been there when he blew up the building. He had a noble cause, but he should have probably made sure kids wouldn't get killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunanan
cnn.com/2013/11/26/showbiz/hollywood-producer-israel-spy-agency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares

He was a part of an undercover military operation. Look up A Noble Lie on youtube, it's a great documentary.

He did not act alone.

Why did he do it? Also it sounds like it inspired Fight Club

He felt betrayed by the govt after Waco and Ruby Ridge

killing kids was his point OP.
he knew what he was going was terrible, which is why he did it because he was showing us exactly what were doing in Serbia, read his letter.

It also seems that he was disillusioned by US foreign policy and hated that we got involved in Iraq during the 90's.

his manifesto was right about a lot of things, he takes a giant shit on liberals in it, and they got even worse since then.

When was the last time a true believer hit a hard target? Bombing a building with daycare? Pussy. Shooting a church group? Pussy. Any school shooting / gun free zone / children? Pussy. If you want to strike against the black scourge, be a vigilante in Chicago. If you want to strike the government, go for high officials. Does this happen? Well, some presidents have been shot, Gabby Giffords was shot, but only the president was a hard target. No one goes after the Attorney General, Chief Justices of the Supreme Court, or particularly odious Congress people. Just kids, churchgoers, or unarmed students. Pieces of shit, user.

He's the number one argument that libtards bring up when they say that you have a higher chance of dying from right-wing xtreeeeeeeeemism that from muslims. So i'm conflicted but he did give zog a proper spanking

"The enemy sets the rules of engagement"
-Timothy McVeigh

He was set the fuck up.

You mean after the government of the United states killed those kids in Waco?

Why would he ever kill kids?

Wow.

I want the FBI to release all the CCTV tapes that don't have the yellow exploding van on it because they were all being changed just as it drove by.

I don't know if Tim did it or not. There's pretty convincing evidence out there that makes me think it was a inside job carried out by ATF and Tim was part of a psy op and was in on it, which makes him a scoundrel.

Or then again maybe he actually did it. In which case he's one of the worst scoundrels of my lifetime.

i wonder why this is myself. it cant be that hard. especially random super wealthy people?

>You mean after the government of the United states killed those kids in Waco?
>Why would he ever kill kids?
>Wow.
and i thought everyone on here tonight was a bot

> random super wealthy people.
Not sure why random would help a cause. But it did happen. The killer was loco and committed suicide on a boat though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunanan

Huge pussy. Didn't go for hard targets but a kid's camp. I hope he is freed soon so the non-pussy parents can rip him to shreds.

OH WAIT YOU MEAN THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS WASTES CHILDREN FOR MAXIMUM OUTRAGE RESPONSE?

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE

He had a real grievance but handled it like a terrorist. That's why he's in the ground now. Fuck him and all the sand niggers that escalate to violence as their first step.

He should have handled it like a gentleman and fired 50 Tomahawks at that building.

I'm not sure you responded to the correct post. Brevik killed kids, not the gubmint.

This isn't a Breivik thread, you dreadful piece of shit.

>Didn't go for hard targets but a kid's camp.
wasn't it a retreat for the children of the political elite?he literally altered the future of his country. but ya, the bombings and over 80 shooting kills were nothing user

Did McVeigh go to Syria and gas children? No, but our government did.

Patsy

Let's see if anyone here would fuck Timothy. Anyone have pic related app?

> literally altered the future of his country
> over 80 shooting kills were nothing
This sounds self contradicting.
> retreat for the children of the political elite?
Nah. Where did you get that?

Then why did you bring him up, my good friend and neighbor?

Are you retarded?

McVeigh was a crazy person. Nothing more, nothing less

He didn't care that he killed kids. He mocked the parents who were upset and suggested they were being drama queens since people have had their children die since the beginning of time. He said they should get over it.

He still would have been labeled a terrorist by the media. They would have simply pushed the police and veterans who died as the narrative instead of the kids

>Then why did you bring him up, my good friend and neighbor?
I didn't. Kike.

Probably a false flag

Shariablue sliders get out of my McVeigh threads.

Everyone else, read what Gore Vidal had to say about him. McVeigh was fucking based. If I had to guess, the daycare was a complete fabrication.

> Kike.
Too many false flag jews on this forum.

brb calling the airstrike

I think he should turn that frown upside down

Should have killed more Americans.

a nigger or a bombslime would have done it better

The South Africans (probably) killed Olaf Palme, the left wing Swedish Prime Minister back in the 80s.

>I hope he is freed soon so the non-pussy parents can rip him to shreds.

He was executed.

He was based.

I live like half a mile from the memorial, and was within 2 miles of the bomb. It rattled the entire school and dimmed the lights.

He looked a lot like Dylan Klebold

Anyone who kills innocent civilians to make some kind of point is a faggot criminal degenerate

>A Noble Lie
Watching it now. This is great

Good narrative

Is Victoria Nuland still employed by the Department of State?

American Hero

Avenger of Waco, struck the Federal beast at its very heart, if only we'd all seek to live up to his example.

kek

Ugh 2 hrs long...

>He had a real grievance but handled it like a terrorist. That's why he's in the ground now. Fuck him and all the sand niggers that escalate to violence as their first step.

That wasn't his first step. What would you suggest as the steps he should have taken instead?

>Did McVeigh go to Syria and gas children? No, but our government did.

You mean children that will more than likely hate our country anyways as they grow? No loss there imo.

fight club was a sham of a movie intended to degenerate the goyim and provide the makers with enough shekels to steal more American military secrets.

cnn.com/2013/11/26/showbiz/hollywood-producer-israel-spy-agency/

why it look like he's taking pictures down in someone's 1980's fake wood paneling basement

>Lee Harvey Oswald 2: Electric Boogaloo

Deep cover CIA operative