War reenactments - Honoring History or Faggot LARPing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=ULMF4vLYtDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eUkn7N_370Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jKUHzljiUVA
youtube.com/watch?v=TCwQ_WCEZfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot tier LARPing i wish they would use live ammunition

There's a difference?

Both.

¿Porque no los dos?
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

Stop beng so reasonable.
The average pollard can't hold two thoughts at the same time.
Pick one.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

would give me a reason to wear a Wehrmacht Uniform in Public and not get in trouble

Also ride WW2 Vehicles

Pretty redpilled.

> tfw a 18th century cooking show is the last stand of implicit White identity

I'm thinking of joining a colonial re-enactment group.

Black powder, beer rations, dapper uniforms.
I'm expecting IRL Mount&Blade.

The south were nigger enabling faggots and the reason there's so many apes in America but their music is so good

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

War reenactments are the last stand of implicit white identity

Are these leafs on vacation?

Quality of American posters is going way down.

>tfw no butter making gf

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM

I like the other version better.
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

As a WW2 Reenactor I'd say the guys I participate with are pretty redpilled, or at least not bluepilled.

Both, historical re-enactments are cool, when they are appropriate, like American Civil War re-enactments are neat, but I see a lot of embarrassing stuff come out of America like Renaissance fairor the "Armoured Combat League" where some overweight lads pretend to be knights and smack each other with toys, and apparently take it very seriously if their website is anything to go by, it's basically airsoft but with medieval combat. They really just don't get what makes knights cool and tarnish their history.

Here's a clip of it
youtube.com/watch?v=ULMF4vLYtDQ

Faggot larping for the North. Honoring history for the South. You can't take our flag.

Well they do accidentally kill each other. They do everything normal except actually add the musket ball, but sometimes they forget to pull out their little plunger stick and fire that down range and kill some dude.

Has anyone ever been ran through with a bayonet at one?

Not that I've ever heard of. Most accidents are powder burns.

nice. subscribed.

But they keep tearing it down, firing workers and suspending teenagers for flying it.

I saw in a documentary where the police were investigating a murder at a battle reenactment that happened in Santa Barbara. Some lady just shot some guy from a tree. Pretty cool, and the whole psychic thing was interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUkn7N_370Y

I had to post this

But really, this is probably the best version:
youtube.com/watch?v=jKUHzljiUVA

Whenever this finishes I cant help hearing Musonius
>Hey goys

How does he sit there while she jerks off that stick the whole time?

I'd have called cut and taken her to my trailer for a half hour.

Little fuckin tart.

The psychics of the American Civil War?

There was one instance of a Napoleonic reenactment somewhere in Russia where a cannon loader forgot to pull his ramrod out of the cannon and it exploded when fired it.

It is good fun. You get to have a team and mess with each other. Then you get to sing songs, eat, and make friends afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCwQ_WCEZfw

I was just joking. It's from an American TV show, Psych.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88

This here's my favorite song. The tune is catchy as all hell.

Honoring history. Wish manchildren would do this instead of faggot comic con and whatever weeb bullshit they waste their faggot lives on.

its cool but bad representation of battles

Definitely true, but most of our battles are set up as a show for the public.

compared to the polish medieval gauntlets they hold every year where they beat the living shit of each other in armor with dull swords civil war is pretty LARP

They wear suits of armor and hit each other with swords, are you saying that's not what made knights cool?

Good question. Probably a mix of both, depending on the individual participating. Never seen one in person so can't give percentages

>tfw no Pocahontas