So the board is overrun by shills, I don't know what to do about it anymore...

So the board is overrun by shills, I don't know what to do about it anymore, so perhaps instead I should just ask them questions directly. Let's have a more civilised discourse shall we?
I'll start easy - I see a lot of posts from shills over the last few weeks saying you regret voting Trump (even though you're obviously still with (((her)))), and one of the reasons you give is "STILL NO WALL!"
Did you expect it to happen overnight? Any idiot could have dumped a load of money into it and got them building it week one, the reason Trump hasn't done that is because he's going to do it properly.

futurism.com/trump-asks-for-border-wall-designs-engineers-create-hilarious-and-useful-alternative/

It's an ongoing process, and it'll be irreversible after 4 years, but like everything he plans on doing he plans on making it great.
Accepting these facts and looking at the article I've linked, how else could you possibly have expected it to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shills hate this pic

They won't last. They never do. They have no character and lack the courage of their convictions.

You're not alone in feeling the shills. Threads of substance are far and few now. The mods are in on it and so are 80 percent of the posters.

I'm pretty sure it will be gone the second gook moot paused the chan passes on pol and most of the "shills" and bots will be gone.
Also once b started getting good, people flocked to it like shit and quality went down as kids came home from school.

>/mlpol/ was the best unironically, horse ducking made everything better.

>Sup Forums is getting raped cause gook moot can't afford to turn off the captcha pass

Bit basic though isn't it? Personally I like the idea of using the whole wall as one long solar farm that also carries the energy along to where it's needed.

I am a bit concerned about the article though, it makes mention of a strip of land being shared between Americans and Mexicans, and using a 'system of trust'. Sounds really (((fishy))) to me.

Also true trump supporters saw what their man is trying to achieve and used his speeches to go and got a job and are trying to make bank because the know America is going to be back, hopefully future resident of America

Wouldn't turning that off just make it even worse though?
I've tried redirecting the pol-faithful but nobody seems to want to know. I don't know what else to do.

I want guard towers. hopefully they're a realistic option

Sup Forums has made real political change and is actually rivaling the US government now, no shit they're trying to subvert

And failing, obviously

They're not failing though, either you're a shill (most likely) or you fucking blind.
Or you're really, really new.

Relatively new
But the shills aren't convincing anyone that I know of

They're dominating the discussion and that's what matters. At least 50% of Sup Forums is shills now, probably more. You probably are one anyway so I don't know why I'm even bothering to reply. Ugh.

>These shills aren't fooling us are they guys?! I'm totally one of you! Now listen to me about why Trump has made a huge mistake and we should turn on him!

well you're obviously not fooled by shills, but your paranoia has you so on edge you're accusing ME of all people, of being a shill

Trump definitely made a mistake, but turning on him is the last thing we need.

Especially when you think about how the left wing is suddenly supporting him, it certainly does look like 4d chess, that went a bit awry with the butthurt russians

no, no, no

what we really need to do is crowdfund outer heaven

yeah i just hang out on mlpol now desu

we're not making a wall with fucking solar panels, idiot. it's purpose is to keep mexicans out.

those two can coincide

They're not antithetical to each other

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

here is a place we fight back against the shills.

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

>/mlp/ isnt the most pathetic cancer to have ever disgraced this site
>the mods and 80% of the posters are in a giant conspiracy against drumpflets little feefees
>inb4 shill
>inb4 leaf

Is this bait? I've seen some pretty bad shills so I can't really tell anymore.

Not a shill

Find better weed, the stuff you're on has you paranoid as hell

ok bait then. Thing is I have seen worse shills who I think were actually legitimate. It's kinda scary in a way.

again, not a shill

I'm 100% serious about the weed, and if you're not on weed, you need it.
It helps with the stress, no negative side effects.

No stress means your brain can operate more fully.

Although, I must admit, that takes some practice, you need to be fairly experienced on the herb before you can control the high to access your logical faculties properly.

ffs shill you already identified yourself, fuck off already!

You're insane

i voted for trump because Hillary advocated a no-fly zone over syria.......

The are dominating discussion here and I'm sure the mods are in on it. Cripple chan is compromised as well.

The only things that get rid of the shills are shock images and horse pussy, but the mods will ban us for posting either of those.

Dumbass check this out

THis is what a shill looks like, get your fucking head in the game

not even a shill. im disappointed

you all would follow trump off a cliff. oh wait you are

I wanted the solar panels.

Yeah, but if they stay as obvious as the ones in this thread maybe it's not such a problem?

Getting your shill mate from two desks down to post even worse bait than yours isn't going to strengthen your argument. The fact that you don't realise why you're a known shill (despite the fact I've already spelled it out for you) is what proves you're a shill, but you don't get it, because you're a shill. If you weren't a shill, you would recognise the signs, but you don't, because you're a shill. Give it up Schlomo, I'm off to bed.

the man made one mistake, get over it

Still better than shillary

Now you're literally showing you have hallucinations

YOu never explained shit, you just pointed to everything I said and called me a shill for it, gas yourself you fucking shill
kike

say if i was a shill, i would probably be getting paid alot of money to do this shit. and probably get a bonus each time a thread derails or gets deleted, i probably get texts of the board url and the posters id to derail them and fuck them up. but hey im not a shill, im pretty sure this is logical

/pol is satire

So funny watching you, desperately trying to get me to explain it to you
>b-b-but how does he know? what are we doing wrong?
you're always at least 6 steps behind, it's almost enough to take pity on you. Tell you what, I'll give you a tip - the non-shills that still post here are the tip of the iceberg, as are the ones on the other chans, and reddit too. We only still post in these places to keep you busy. There's more of us than you could imagine, and you still haven't even figured out where we are. That probably makes your (((bosses))) mad as hell, and that's the way we like it. No amount of shekels will save you when the revolution comes, and when the walls come falling down and you try to join our side we'll identify you just as easily then as we do in every one of these threads, and there will be no forgiveness and no mercy.

You're fucked kiddo.