Red dragon happening

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the red dragon of Revelation? Are we going to die? Why do they censor the image of it if it's just a coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O10SImB2ohI
youtube.com/watch?v=IF2v32xCD0Y
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blah blah updated composite images blah blah blindspots

Right, blindspots. Pure coincidence.

a friend wants to know how to see all the posts an user has made on Sup Forums

can anyone help?

MODs are Zionist faggets, we're doomed either way user. Just sit back and watch the fireworks when the time comes.

What does a smiley face have to do with a seven headed dragon?

>Are we going to die?
Yes we All will die in our lifetimes.

wait is that different than the first one? not shooped??

You're so witty

Imagine artifacts. One can tell by looking at the pixelation.

Its eyes have been steadily moving btw.

I don't have all the answers but its traveling closer to us. Maybe the seven heads is more metaphorical. Like the plagues on Egypt

>Oh look

It's nothing.

Proof?

if that's a dragon, then he sure is fuckin' slow.

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

They mention "raining frogs" in the bible

Someone take a picture through a teliscope, because if this was at all true every astronomer on earth would be shitting their pants.

right here
youtube.com/watch?v=O10SImB2ohI

>Matthew 24:36
>But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only

By predicting it, you've ensured it will not happen.

It's been smiling at you all along.

Retarded bible fags being retarded and beating off over something that is an imaging artifact.

I dont think predicting it would prevent it from happening.
You still don't actually know.

Wat

You live in Christ.

Arn't you guys sleepy? Get some sleep.

I'm pretty sleepy

youtube.com/watch?v=IF2v32xCD0Y

I'd normally agree but the most worrisome thing to me is that the image is censored differently on multiple viewing sites
Also fuck off

Only the prophet that will come will be able to tell, if you want to talk in the biblical sense

AREN't YOU GUYS FUCKING AWAKE!?

Like you wanna run around the house naked chugging coffee?

Ughh fuck man why you gotta tell me that? Ill give you that, i can't explain that. Fucking shit dude, why is everything so nuts now? Possible its the thing all those spy satellites that are pointing the wrong way for. If its anything i think it could be a fleet. I dunno.

What dragon are you talking about? If it's rev 12 then that's just imagery of Satan and not a real dragon

The Sup Forums prophecy could also have something to do with it

>tfw you were born just in time to see a chinese cartoon internet forum become a prophet

Why do people think this looks like anything?

Pareidolia much?

Take it seriously, contact a amateur sky watcher if you know of one and try and get pictures of this. If you do, send it out, get people notified and informed because i came here to be a dismissive asshole and ill admit it was half out of fear of what you just told me.

Forgot pic fug
It's all just a coincidence, right?

It might not be the "red dragon" but its certainly something being censored.

Can someone explain why it's blocked out? Seems weird.

holy moly.

what if what they've been doing in antarctica is building a GIANT bunker under all that ice to survive the the shit that is about to go down?

Post made me lol too much

has anyone tried asking scientists what this is?

Dude no, if its sentient and a cosmic horror it will eat everything. It won't matter. I dunno, like i said someone needs to get eyes on it and see if it is coming closer. Because if that thing is either 1. a fleet or 2. a cosmic horror people should at least know.

That's what bothers me most

So stars arranged in a big malicious grin can't be imagery of Satan?

What is a coincidence? It looks a little like two eyes and a face. Certainly disturbing if you want to get spooped, however it doesn't look convincingly like anything in particular.

>Why do they censor the image of it if it's just a coincidence?

I want to know why they blocked it out partially. With the excuse that it's an imaging error, and they don't want it to be "studied" providing erroneous material. How often do they do this? If there was an imaging error on that section, why hasn't that entire 'seam' been blocked off, since the splicing on that entire image would be worthless?

I'm not buying it. Honestly I've been thinking of buying a digital camera/telescope and mounting it on my roof.

>he still thinks Scientists tell the truth

Good goy, trust the man in the white lab coat, he's a scientist.

I was in a thread on 8 chan they did say it was moving closer. I have no way to back up the claim but with all the shit going down and is going to go down this year, my gut has a bad feeling

Tried it with IRAS 60 and got this.

Two suns going supernova creates some weird effects regarding infrared reception.

I've got to admit it's creepy as fuck but it's not god or any message.

What if the only way you can truly see it is from the night sky in Antarctica and that's why random, high profile people have been making trips down there..to see it with their own eyes.

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

join the fight against shills, kekistan

captured this a while ago, ufo or maybe just bug

Yeah, I already checked this out, and it's nothing. The stars aren't there as the picture shows. We shouldn't waste our time on stuff like this. Plus, it's getting late. Shouldn't you be getting some sleep? I'm feeling tired myself. Alright. I'm going to bed. I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll see you in the morning. Bye.

Ty was looking for this in my folder.
English translation of shadilay.

Look what's HAPPENING this September as well

just did the skyview query
can still see it

So we did awaken an ancient Egyptian creation God of Primordial Chaos.

Neat.

I can't tell if you're shilling or ironically shilling.
If we did, I don't think it's going to end well

Amateur astronomer.
Thing isn't getting close.
Redshift = non-zero.
Thing is effectively sitting in the same spot, drifting away as we orbit the Milky Way.
Coincidence. Can confirm.

Some say everything is electric and CERN is to electrically interact with Saturn in the charged plasma of space. Regardless. This is not two suns. This is not not a thing. And looks lots like Rev. 12. Looks almost too much like it.

Raindrop.

Can I get a link to a high res version of this? I'm on mobile and the image is blurry.

Is anyone else here feeling tired? I'm so tired all of a sudden. This is weird. I guess I just need some sleep. You should get some sleep, user. Tomorrow is a bright new day, and we can spent our time on better things. Bye!

>confirming your own post
>no sauce
Please kys yourself my man

This is the chaos timeline, we all knew what choosing this path meant.

Order through Chaos.

This constellation is Kek's birth and not Jesus's second coming. All of the world's religions will try to claim it except Buddhists. Another interesting thing to note is that Jesus could not have been born 2000 years ago, he must have been birthed much, much earlier since this constellation only happens once ever 8 thousand years or so. For newfags that don't understand how Jesus fits into this situation; this celestial event has Jupiter inside Virgo for 9months, 3 other planets go into alignment above Virgo and get counted towards the 12 star crown. The three planets going into alignment and Jupiter sitting in a retrograde motion inside of Mary for 9 months only happens once ever 8 thousand years. I forget exactly how much it could be 5 thousand. All I know is that Jesus's birth could not have happened 2000 years ago judging by the frequency of this alignment. The three planets are the three wise men who follow the stars to Jesus's birthplace. In other words: it's fucking happening.

Omg now I believe in Jesus lollll ok dude

is that really possible? yikes

Holy shit, has anyone heard of the flash flooding that could theoretically happen from a massive wave of hydrogen from outer space, interacting with oxygen and Ozone in our atmosphere?

Yeah senpai, sky rain. Skeptic0bservers has talked about it before. IMO that's where the 'myth' of the great flood is from.

XD Jesus is coming in a spaec Pepe XDDD wow guys IDS DODALLY HABBENING

Have a good Sept 24th

>By predicting it, you've ensured it will not happen.
Fuck, your right user. We have to treat it like a surprise party and stop concerning the whens and wheres.

Let's just be comfy and try to save Western Civilization even if in the end it was a failed attempt. The End Times will come on their own time.

Bumpeliboo, no shills need a (You).
Especially the fags who say they're going to sleep multiple times per thread.

i have not, and you have peaked my interest

would that cause horrible storm cells throughout the planet?

We'll know when there's two people who speak the truth and a failed attempt on their life is made.

Better question to the whole thread:

What are you doing to ensure your place among the 144k?

>If you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
If you want to shine as bright as the sun first you have to burn like it.

No, all the nuclear material will burn up as soon as the spacecraft enters the atmosphere.

And then someone explained to you that that is a Hebrew idiom that you've misinterpreted because you are ignorant.

I won't type it up for you, because you have Google and I'm on mobile.

not afrai anymore my friend.
i want to go home.
liberate me.

Anyone have a high res version? This one is blurry on mobile.

Why does it look so dumb and gormless?

Not knowing that the day that know one knows is a Jewish idiom for Rosh Hashanah the feast of trumpets, wew lad.

Your dick must have remained undefiled by vagina

Shemitah didn't happen on September "13rd" like that infographic everyone posted said, and wow look here another infographic that won't fucking happen.

>And then someone explained to you that that is a Hebrew idiom that you've misinterpreted

Except that's not going to happen because you're a lazy phoneposting faggot.

If only. I'm torn between this super busy chick and this MILF that's really attentive, but lives an hour away.

This thing isn't what you guys should look at, but rather the fulfilment of the revelation 12 prophesy that will happen with Virgo and all that.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Can you link to the work? I can't find it anymore.

Why would I know jew shit? Are you a fucking jew?