Redpill me on antidepressants Sup Forums. Do they really help people...

Redpill me on antidepressants Sup Forums. Do they really help people, or are they a tool of the (((pharmaceutical industry))) to keep everyone sedated?

Some antidepressants work if you have a legitimate chemical imbalance. A lot of depression is caused by environmental factors that can't be cured with any pill. Also there's no way you're not being CHECKED RIGHT NOW. Nice fucking quads

Depression doesn't exist so they are literal bluepills

Also meant to add OP that a lot of depression can be cured with simple changes in diet and moderate exercise. It is much easier said than done though for many.

Fucking lame Leaf troll, when is the Day of the Rake?

Except it's true. Depression doesn't exist. Deal with it sadboy.

Depression doesn't exist. It's called being a faggot.

No. They're BAD they make you easily controlled and manipulated. Then comes more mess from Dr. They're a way to get people addicted to opioids. Don't ever take them. High suicide rates for people on them too

Yes, as someone taking them, they help quite a bit.

Checked

We have this thread every day.

Objective fact: Daily exercise and diet outperforms *every single drug for depression* on objective and subjective measures of mental health. You are literally better off going for a fucking walk and eating a salad once in a while than paying Jews to regulate your fucking serotonin.

Also, Jesus Fucking Christ, think about that, you are admitting you are such a failure that you need Jews to manage your brain chemicals for you. And their own research demonstrates that the drugs don't fucking solve anything, they just temporarily reduce your stress and fear responses to make you a docile coward.

t. Psychology major who was redpilled early, now trades stocks and is much happier.

Nice quads

take wellbutrin

"Exercise" doesn't help much with endogenous depressions you fucking imbecile.

> t. psychology major
> now trades stocks

Larpers need to neck themselves.

They turn you into trannies. Dont take them.

works wonders for my anxiety.

As someone with personal experience with SSRIs, don't. Don't ever cave in and take them.
They are dangerous, they are poison, they irreversibly changed me for the worse and compounded my problems.

WTF I hate Jews now!

Taking rn. I need something else with it. It's not working as much as I want it to.

They're great if you actually have a serotonin deficiency. Most people who have (((depression))) don't.

Also they cause you to lose you sex drive, be unable to boner very well, and even when you get the other two, you can't cum. (in a portion of the population) (temporarily)

Kek hates antidepressants confirmed

Depression isn't real.
It's from being dissatisfied with your own life choices.
Antidepressants fry your brain and make you a good goy.

I was on them for a while, I just gained 20lbs (all fat) and was in a brain fog the whole time, no upside whatsoever. Didn't notice much but when I stopped I felt way better instantly and the fat melted off

My dad's on them too and his health is taking a nosedive, he's becoming obese and losing mobility, and is absolutely no happier. I'm trying to convince him to stop taking them but he won't. He's so fucking depressed, too, clearly they're not having any positive effect

Oh and I couldn't cum when I was on them either but I didn't care so I sort of forgot. I forgot a lot of my day-to-day life when taking them

once you are used to antidepressants you need to take them to feel normal. Pharmaceutical companies are legal drug traffickers