Debate thread, I will btfo all atheists

Do you're worst heathens

lurk more

Debate on these topics affects the body politic

Atheists say gays are natural, but so is natural selection.
>gay suicide rates

So either homosexuality is immoral or there's no evolution

Is Pepe a eunuch?

I like Christianity for the culture and sense of community it gives. Can't really make myself believe though.

But there's proof

where?

The prophecies aligned even when they were spread over about 4000 years

I don't know what you're talking about m8

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness even so must the son of man be lifted up. Moses struck the rock and water flowed out. Who is a rock save the lord and who is lord save our god? And they pierced yeshuas side and the water flowed out. Get it?

How is that proof though?

Those prophecies were spread over thousands of years, also David predicted his crucifixion. My hands and feet are pierced and they cast lots for my vesture

Null hypothesis

God isnt real, not an argument lol

>Do you're worst heathens

Your, you homeschooled moron.

Why doth the heathen rage?

Which sky fairy variant do you grovel to so we can insult and blaspheme appropriately?

Nice edge abo what's your argument

What is his argument? Give us ONE proof of the existence of ANY deity.

Already did BTFO

Hahaha. That is what you call proof? No wonder you believe in fairy tales.

Also, you seem to like quoting the bible. Do you also quote the stuff that Jesus said about the rich not getting into heaven and that you should give all your belongings to the poor? Guess not.

>Give us ONE proof of the existence of ANY deity.

athiestfags BTFO!!!!!!!!

Name one other system of prophecy that has come out perfect

Nothing more cringeworthy then theistcucks.
Ignore and Sage in all fields

He said its harder for a rich man to get in because they hoard their wealth while people die of starvation, is that too hard for you to understand

Also they live for the material world not the spiritual

Being this delusional.

Being this cognitive dissonant. You better be a communist and not vote for right wingers then, because they are everything that Christ abhorred.

You're a disgrace, I bet you are one of those Germans who is scared of Hitler even though he saved your country

Wow that's amazing. I want to be Jonathan do bad

>(((democracy)))

>communism
Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal

suicide rates can be high, it is not a proof against homosexuality being natural. it is just population control

"Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with my own?"

Lust is natural

Communism doesn't require you to steal or kill, just to share everything you have. Just because Christianity was used to commit atrocities that doesn't mean Christianity = atrocities. Same with communism.

But Christ was definitely a communist.

so? what is your reasoning here?
Lust = sexual attraction.
Homosexuality = sexual attraction to same gender = lust for same gender

You can out spoil a strong mans goods unless you first bind the strong man, and that's what taxes are for. Render unto Caesar what is caesars

Not*

Lust is natural, however it is wrong to act on it

Basically I argue that it is the act that is unnatural, not simply physical attraction

are you talking in terms of bible or natural selection. you are right in claiming that it is morally wrong to promote homosexuality if that is what you are going for. but i would argue against it being unnatural if that's what you meant.

i see. i would say the act is natural, as emotions are intended to be act upon mostly. but i would say that it is morally wrong with current standards, and damaging to the society.

>a fucking frogposter

I was just pointing out a logical fallacy. Gay suicide rates come from the immoral act they say is natural, so why are atheists upset? Would this not be natural selection? Evolution is false which is why I believe that it is a tragedy.

Yes the wages of sin is death

atheism is absence of religion. you can be anti gay and an atheist, there is nothing wrong there. it just seems that atheist community is mostly pro gay, but it has nothing to do with atheism itself.

Also believing in evolution doesn't mean "supporting" it. most atheists i met said that they found evolution cruel, while still believing in its existence. they are pro gay because they want to save people from the death they believed the natural selection would inflict upon them. i like them in this sense.

from a scientific perspective, natural things are not necessarily moral. cannibalism is a great example for that. just because something is natural, it doesn't mean we should practice it. the christian standpoint might disagree on that though, but i am not really familiar with it i am afraid.

The world is cruel because of corruption. Time will be abolished the Bible says. Time is seasons and entropy. Entropy is corruption and death, the wages of sin. Also there are evil forces which will be removed in the end.

The need to consume others flesh is part of the curse

yes, that is your opinion. you asked me about the inner thinkings of an atheistic brain on the topic of gays killing themselves, and I replied. hopefully, it was clear enough.

specifically what evil forces, and what proof do you have that they exist