This piece of fucking shit billionaire boomer just made it easier for debt collection agencies to collect on student...

This piece of fucking shit billionaire boomer just made it easier for debt collection agencies to collect on student debt. Navient stocks are up 2%.

USA

Pay denbts.

>having to pay back on loans you take out
Fucking Nazis.

surely you should be able to pay back a reasonable debt with a college education?

I want her to be my mommy

Her money lubricates her

Good. I want the idiots who took out 200k in loans for a Gender Studies degree to suffer even more.

>lib cucks who got art degrees BTFO

>banana industry is booming in far away village
>banana seeds are rare in this village
>some jewish douchebag flys in and gives everybody banana tree seeds
>everybody devotes all their time growing bananas in their backyard
>next season everybody trys to sell their bananas, no buyers, all sellers, economy crashes, everyone starves because u cant live on bananas alone

>taking out loans that they won't be able to pay back knowing there will be additional interests involved
College is basically a meme at this point since most degrees are useless in the job market

>I forced you to grow bananas
>I should be responsible for making up your shortfall

Excellent, if you can't afford your tuition, join the workforce. College has become a 4-8 year vacation. Now it's time to pay up. Nothing's free.

i am unable to understand how students can be smart enough to be accepted into colleges and universities yet be so stupid to fall for the student loan scam

Nobody forced them to grow bananas, just like nobody is forcing these kids to take out loans for college degrees. I don't think you understood the analogy. There are too many people getting degrees, they are becoming worthless because everybody has them. The only difference is degrees are now magnitudes more expensive for people who actually can pay for college, and people who can't pay for it but take a jewish loan anyway are indebted for life.

the problem is, these old fucks think millenials give a fuck about things like "debt" and "credit" and "paying bills"

>I'm expected to repay the debts I voluntarily incurred
>I'm being oppressed
?

I do, it's extremely important, but the retards my age are going to cause yet another bubble pop

You just don't want to pay your debts nigger.

mfw lib cucks stop getting art degrees

>tuition still rises

good to be desu

Good, stop spending other people's money for marxist brainwashing.

> Navient stocks are up 2%.
> 2%

Then it's not that big of a deal.

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LIBKEKS ARE FUCKED

Their parents and the school systems drill it into their heads that student loan debt is "good debt" and they'll be able to pay it off, ignoring the fact that the cost of college has increased exponentially since they were in it.

holy shit you found the root of the problem

She also is responsible for the DoEd going back on student loan forgiveness for certain professions, like teachers.
Yet another example of this Administration screwing people.

؜>666

>implying libcucks can handle anything outside of the shit tier humanities

I agree, I'm simply stating it's not my problem which I imagine you agree with too.

Who cares if they screw people? Profits are up. This isn't a nation for people. This is a nation for profit.

I can't handle this

I don't know what to tell you, except everybody I know with an art degree is killing it right now. If you can produce compelling images for websites or somebody's brand: you're getting paid. I dropped out of art school and took a job adjecent to graphic design and I'm regretting it every day, because if you know what you're doing there's TOO much money in it.

So exactly how much do you owe the jews for turning you into a commie?

d*ng....

Ugh, seriously who fucking cares if the elites are sucking the blood out of the common citizen? All I care about is whether my daddy God Emperor Trump and his pals get paid!

the student loan program needs to be terminated.

And why do you need to pay Jews to teach you basic skills you can learn and practice on your own?

>1 post id

think the last 10 threads I've seen have been this

>promote trash for profit colleges.
>make it so graduates have less options dealing with the debt incurred by their useless for-profit degree.

Yea, no unfortunately the woman's a bitch,

A better idea is make universities share the debt burden.

lol pay ur bills fgts

Student debt and the whole college system is why I just stay a NEET. If you get a warehouse job and make $12 an hour, you're making just as much as most college-educated millennials. Sure, they make "more", but they also get Jew'd cause of their student loan payments and the fact they have several years of lost income.

Who the fuck do you think pays back those loans for you to get a degree in commie propaganda? People with actual jobs who pay taxes.
YOU'RE the one sucking the blood out of the common citizen to get a degree in interpretive African dance.

Underwater basket-weavers btfo

Yet if we tell you who the elites you scream and cry racist,fascist, and Nazi's like some kind of abused wife trying to rationalize her husbands behavior.

You can't collect money from people who don't have any so it's largely irrelevant.

It's going to be funny in 20 years when millions of students simply have refused to pay anything back and the shit riding on their debt goes down in flames.

>muh dad
It's not the 70s anymore shithead.

>everybody I know with an art degree is killing it right now
> I dropped out of art school and took a job adjecent to graphic design
So you're admitting there is literally no reason to take out massive loans.

>made it easier for debt collection agencies to collect on student debt

So what?

Don't tell me that you were retarded and thought your student loans were free money.

T.b.h the last two years of high school were a waste of time. Kids should graduate at 16 and then go to a trade school or community college for the first 2 years free.

>tfw i studied CS instead of philosophy or *studies

lmaoing at the lives of you non-science majors

Student loan debt is a massive burden on the economy because the government completely eats the losses. This is going to be painful, but it has to happen.

> This isn't a nation for people. This is a nation for profit
And that is exactly what the ((((EVIL LEFT)))) is trying to change.

Don't get in debt then

What pisses me off, and yeah this shows my age, is that my student loan bill doesn't even come in a goddamn mail anymore.

Getting email used to be fun. Now I get like 5 emails a month with my student loan balance in header on my phone.

My phone also used to be fun. It was a thing I used to text people and play games, now its just a debt collector in my pocket that is constantly being called by scammers.

Being born in the late 80s is a fucking curse. The first 18 years of my life were spent adapting to a world that no longer exists.

I'd kill myself but seeing how much society has changed in just a handful of years I can't wait to see how much more it changes.

>2008
>my liberal dad tells me obama has no chance because hes black
>gets elected while I'm riding a greyhound, I'm the youngest person on the bus and one of the only white people, the bus goes crazy with applause and shit
>arrive in Kentucky expecting my conservative friends to be losing it, but they make a few standard black jokes and get on with their lives
>realize conservatives are more realistic about the world after 8 years of liberal crying due to bush
>realize its all bullshit when obama sucks the cock of the banks and big business, passing a view minor sjw bills in his last two years while libya and syria get seriously fucked up by airstrikes, etc.
>get my heart broken when the republican party nominates Trump over Rand Paul
>Realize its fucking over and that our country will reap the penalty of our warmongering bullshit that I never wanted
>realize the US is beneficial to my favorite EU and UK countries and no one else
>realize Sup Forums has quadrupled in cancer and Sup Forums was just a another fad from my youth and Sup Forums has been ruined by this election
>see gen z kids who are redpilled as fuck and openly standing against the madness
>mfw I'm just too fucking tired of change and chaos to give a shit
>I remember rotary phones and long distances charges you fucking animals

Like I wrote above, you can't get money from people who don't have any.

It's simply going to result in more people living at home longer, not an increase in repayment.

Don't take out student loans for faggot studies OP.

>implying corporations are not run by people

why don't you stop being a loser and start your own, get your slice of the pie. nobody is stopping you but yourself, cuckhold.

>This piece of fucking shit billionaire boomer just made it easier for debt collection agencies to collect on student debt

#MAGA take your liberal arts degree to the bankruptcy court you free loader

captcha:
>select the images that match
>helicopter

google knows how to deal with commies

og course its not your problem. its gonna be the US economy's problem in a few years when all the Gender Studies and Liberal Arts majors cant repay the r denbts

it will be like the 2008 housing bubble all over again

pay denbts faggit

Well let's hope it results in a DECREASE in student loan applications and an INCREASE in community college/trade school enrollment. Eventually people will jump to substitutes when the real thing is too expensive.

>but the retards my age are going to cause yet another bubble pop
i literally cannot wait.

Honestly this. A kid who went who I went to school with dropped out at 16 and immediately got to work and had his own business running construction and landscaping a couple years later. There needs to be better funding for technical schools. At the end of the day, most people will never need to do calculus, but everyone will need someone to wire their house or do their plumbing. The average age for plumbers is somewhere in the 50s, we're going to have a major need for skilled tradesmen in a decade or two.

Not going to happen, BS/BA degree is a baseline for most jobs now(short of wallmart tier) and it's not going to change.

This is fucking FASCISM. I shouldn't have to pay back loans because I WANTED BERNIE.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

You can't default on student loans, more likely I see it just following these retards around for the rest of their lives, though apparently according to this thread they will now be forced to pay it back.

I only took out $5k in loans and paid off the interest while in school. Learn to manage your shit faggots.

Oh no whatever will I do with my 0 student loans?

>[laughs in scholarship]

>defending (((usury)))

Humanities is fine as long as you actually know how to market yourself and have a plan for what you set out to accomplish. Many employers only care that you have a degree, not what its in. It's just that liberal arts is a haven for people who don't know what they want to do with their lives and are in college for the sake of being in college.

No problem

Just use that income from your high paying job your degree got you

Literally no reason to be in student debt longer than two years

Debtor prison is next step, put these retards to work on the wall or infrastructure.

Correct.

So are these boomers basically going to keep fucking us all for the next 40 years? Jesus when are these people going to finally die or relinquish some power.

>It's simply going to result in more people living at home longer, not an increase in repayment.

Leasing companies don't give a shit if you're paying your loans or not. Its only going to result in more people ignoring or underpaying on their loans if they have to. Once college is over and you leave the nest it means nothing but absolute failure unless your parents are ill or in need of your help.

They're the ones who will be triumphant in the near future. This idiotic regime is only temporary and a Bernie-like candidate will eventually be elected. As automation replaces almost every single job, those with liberal arts degrees (i.e., the creative types) will have an easier time in finding a way to make a living. AI won't have creativity that's as powerful.

The problem is the jobs that pay well aren't there, the lower payings jobs now require a university degree.

And it's not about the liberalarts memes.

Large sections of STEM people aren't getting hired either.

it hasnt been hard to get into college for decades.

Savage

Tldr; he a pussy

Baby boomers are the just the Martin Shkreli for the Jews

>muh STEM

maybe you should have got a real degree then faggot. sucks to suck.

How dare those agencies demand back what they temporarily gave to people in order to get a degree that might make them a lot of money someday! LITERALLY SHAKING

Stfu commie faggot, go finish that latte fast and back to work, I want fries with that, Caleb.

Don't you see how that's good? Less intelligent people tend to come from poorer backgrounds, so it's good that they can't afford to go to university. If they did go, they'd fail and because there'd be so many failing, the curriculum would have to be altered to make it easier to pass. I know he's a meme but stefan has SOME good content.

>have no money
>sorry you cant default on student loans. time to take a chunk out of your wages.
oh wait i dont have a job.
>do landscaping off the books
i have no assets to seize. i am in the process of cucking the government

>She also is responsible for the DoEd going back on student loan forgiveness for certain professions, like teachers.
Yet another example of this Administration screwing people.
>professions like teachers

Good teachers along with all academic cucks are all liberal

I how they all suffer in hello

Thanks for the laugh user, fo reals tho

>i have no assets to seize
>i am in the process of cucking the government
yeah you sure showed them from your cardboard box?

>200k debt
>reasonable
>job market complete shit

What is a real degree then?

>deport friends of the south back to the south
>OY VEY labor shortage in picking fruits/veggies
>retards with liberal arts degrees get marched to the fields to pay denbts.

A goy can dream can't he?

Some people are poor and have to take out more loans, friend

good, fuck universities and their idiot students

How much of that student debt went to the sanders campaign?
>no refunds, goys

This is such a fucking meme. There are thousands of well-paying jobs out there. Just because the starting salary isn't $90k doesn't mean it's not a good job. Start at $40k, work your ass off and live frugally until you've moved up in a couple years.

WTF I hate Liberals that go to college and use their thinky parts now!

>nobody is forcing these kids to take out loans for college degrees
LITERALLY no one with half a brain is going to get a fucking gender studies or psychology or sociology undergrad. Fuck the retards that go to college for an easy degree just for the college "experience." If you don't think these dumb niggers should pay their debts then kill yourself.