Whats the next stage after you become a Sup Forumsack but the get sick of the same shit and realize you are above all...

Whats the next stage after you become a Sup Forumsack but the get sick of the same shit and realize you are above all this and you realize all this is, is just an elaborate coping mechanism for your powerlessness and suffering?

blackpill

social seppuku

Running for office

realizing you have no control in stopping the fucked up shit in this world, so you just do things you enjoy doing and try to control the direction of your own life.

elaborate? pol is about as simple as it gets. grow up user. transcend your limitations you drunken gypsynigger.

>Anonymous (ID: r/+WLjoi) 04/11/17(Tue)21:16:15 No.120712108▶

10/10 would fug female and old shia version, no homo

You float
We all float here
You'll float too.

become muslim

>but the get sick of the same shit

You're just tired of the trump cucks who ruined and keep running this board everyday.
Pol used to be entertaining and a discussion could be had, back before trump this board pride it self of being the opposite of reddit cuss muh censure ship.
Now this place is worst than reddit,I wonder if fags at reddit would talk about Bernie Sanders 24/7 and cuck for him on his behalf if he has turned on his promise.

This Fucking echo chamber sucks trump dick.

> inb4 a trump cuck calls me shill

please photoshop in acouple more frames with a cuban smiley and castro as the result

Rope

Shilling this hard.

Stop procrastinating on /pol and read more books and get /fit/

I think now we just wait for the race war brudder.

convert to islam and find a young conservative wife that caters to your every whim

Agreed.
Take part in better moderated communities than Sup Forums and don't waste so much time here. There are too many shills ruining this site.

No ones stopping your suicidal rampage
dont let your dreams be memes

>fire version
>makes his eyes less asian

TOP LEL M8