Too intelligent for this shit

Too intelligent for this shit

The bouts of depression are worsening my brothers, tonights the night. Remember you are the last hope for mankind pol

Dont kill yourself man. First off it is a waste. Think what you could do to help somebody else? What will your family think? It would break their hearts.

Second you were made special by God for some purpose. I dont know what the hell the purpose is, but you have one. Dont waste it, man.

Now if you are just talking about leaving pol, well good luck with everything,, user!

If you're so smart why don't you go on a country wide rampage of impregnating strangers with your supreme genetics user?

Also don't kys
Bounce back

Stop bitching and do it. Or have cucks kiss your ass and defend your existence either one works

Livestream it faggot.

Don't do it comrade. Have you tried going to therapy? It legitimately helps

Me too. See you on the other side space cowboy.

Don't feel sorry for us anons. It was a good run. I'm dying of cancer. I'm legit considering bagging myself before everything starts falling apart. I don't want to waste away into nothingness. I'm too sick to even play vidya as I am always on pain meds

I don't feel sorry for him or you if you're seriously considering the pussy way out. Get facts correct.

>tfw too intelligent to shit and your body is running on 100% efficiency

Rolling digits for you to livestream suicide. Do it user. Become An Hero.

Jesus this place sucks. Not enough encouraging someone to an hero, but actually wanting to see it live-streamed. I really hate you guys sometimes

Goddamn user. Well, if it's any consolation, we're all gonna be in your shoes someday. You just got there early.

We all go. Every single one of us. Everything we know and love will disappear, and in time we'll all be distant echo fading away into oblivion. Forgotten and irrelevant.

I can't name a single one of my great grandparents. I assume my great grandkids will feel the same.

Sorry that not everyone is as gay as you, user.

Here's proof. I'm not doxxing myself because I love my family. See date at the bottom. It's over for me

>tfw also to intelligent
sometimes I feel like the wohle world is on my shoulders, then I realize it is merely my intellect.

needless to say I do not have a job.

Become a QT fem user

I'll miss this place

I don't care about you

:)

you supposedly want to die, but you keep tracking filth all over my mind. shut up, go fucking die. fuck off.

Godspeed

We'll miss you too leaf. If you do it, I hope it's quick and painless

You should see an American doctor. Good luck leafbro.

edgy af bro

Feeling suicidal? Congratulations: The world is now your oyster.

If you have nothing to fear, nothing to live for, what's stopping you from taking out a loan and blowing your load over the faces of 20 hookers while taking a shit on a Yacht in the Norwegian fjords? Nothing, motherfucker. You kill yourself afterwards so you don't suffer the financial and social consequences. Bam. Wow. Amazing.

send me those pain meds before you go

Fuck. This dude is right

I don't give a fuck, he's the asshole who had to talk to me. needy little cunt. you know he won't even really go die. he's just a fucking faggot and he's using you.

Have you tried hard drugs user? It's worth it at least, if you are serious about anhero status. I doubt you are serious, but it's something to consider

Don't kill yourself op, not that I give a shot about you, but we're gonna need every able bodied redpilled man we can get for what's coming.

>Too intelligent
>Suffers from depression.

Pick one.

I mean you're a piece of shit for leaving all that in your wake but it's not like you give a fuck if you're suicidal now.

Maybe after you do all that you'll have regained a will to live, and then you can suffer through the consequences.

But until then, fucking YOLO this shit, OP, and all other depressed cunts ITT. There is no reason to end your life without doing what you wanted to do. You may die a giant cunt but at least you gave your shitty life purpose.

Alternatively you can go to therapy. Disregard the retarded shit Sup Forums says about it, it is EXTREMELY helpful if you are willing to help yourself.

I'm sorry user. Go happily or peacefully. Here in the states we have a few places where you can get it done if you're in pain and terminal.

You have unlocked the transparent pill. It temporarily treats symptoms of black pill overdose.

>Canadian
>Chicagoland area

WTF I'm redpilled now!

i unironically did this. now sitting here with maxed out credit cards and facing 50+ collections calls every day.

I had to go down South to get chemo because Canada healthcare. I've come back to die

>120714532

Bro get on ketamine nasal spray for pain, not fucking opiates. Then look into DXM. There are a few legitimate scientific papers on DXM (Robotussen) for pain relief similar to Ketamines analgesic/disassociation properties

t. my father is paralyzed neck down and uses ketamine and DXM for pain instead of opiates now

Damn user, well I guess there's only one thing to do, and it ain't suicide: Enjoy the time left you have on Earth. Go snowboarding, pick flowers, look at the sky, send thank-you letters to any authors/artists/creators/etc. who made your life better.

And say hi to Kek when you meet him.

All that you touch and all that you fell is all your life ever be

File for bankruptcy or pay it all back. Set up payment things with the collections agencies.

Or just kill yourself. I said you could do those things, I never said it'd be wise to do it. Baka.

Sigh, I was the same until I became a legit entrepreneur, knowing the incentives, lacking capital, sometimes credit is really a good system when you know you will pay it off soon

B A N K R U P T C Y F A M
Would you consider getting treatment in the US?
What type of cancer?

Bullet through head + cyanide?

Your mind is like a tape playing a horror movie. Try to change the tape by changing your surroundings or even take meds for a few months. It gives you enough of a break to look something to be passionate about.

Disclaimer: Going batshit insane with the loans may backfire heavily if you end up finding a reason to live while blowing all that money. Proceed with caution. Don't take out more than 10k. If what you want to do requires more than 10k, get the easiest minimum wage job you can and work at it that way for a few years. Or get less expensive dreams. Or become an asshole and start gold digging. Or become a stripper. Or pretend to be a SJW and put a big ole' donate button on your tumblr blog.

>Or just kill yourself.
that's the plan.

Just noticed I left an address. Sheeit. I'm in such a fucking haze.

It's spread to my bones. palliative care only. I'll be feeding worms before autumn

Or this. You could negotiate with them and say
>Here's the deal. I can declare bankruptcy, you get 0, I get my credit rating tanked, we both lose.

>You hit me with a reasonable settlement, I'll hit you with a number, and we'll hammer out something in the middle.

Wasn't there some American guy who did that?
He felt suicidal, took a trip to Mexico to die from cocaine and hookers, ended up regaining the will to live. Inspired a news story.

Okay, but only do it when you're sure you've done everything in life you want to and are perfectly happy never ever existing ever again, ever, and never ever ever ever seeing anything you like ever again, like a pretty sunset or puppies or pussy gettting schlicked.

Once you truly are genuinely okay with that, then you can kill yourself. Just remember to take a shit and piss first. Also, shower and wear your favorite clothes. Use the helium tank method. Mess and pain free.

>my life is sooo hard having everything handed to me by the state and my mother and having no responsibilities oh woe is me!

Yep. Often times suicidal or depressed people are simply lacking enjoyment or excitement in life, or have gorged themselves in darkness; of the mind and body. Other times they simply hate themselves and don't feel like they deserve to live. Or they hate everyone else. Or they can't deal with the world. All very understandable things, but also very fixable things.

People can forget the beauty in the world if they aren't regularly exposed to it. You wouldn't believe simply going outside, not even having to interact with others, but just stepping outside can do for the human psyche.

You should really kill yourself.

>People can forget the beauty in the world if they aren't regularly exposed to it.
yeah bro

things I love: butterflies
things I don't super love I guess: tax jews, debt slavery, "insurance", social security, identification, money.

peace out OP

First of all, are you even white?

Exactly. I don't like that shit either. The good news is, while you'll face some hardships and complication, you're still autonomous enough to avoid all of that, even money. Become a mountain nigger. Or, stop spending so much time on Sup Forums and spend more time looking at butterflies. Easier said than done, I understand, but while knowledge is power, it is also extremely debilitating if you don't know how to handle that power.

You can gain your own power of will and the power of happiness by stop reading the news, stop coming to Sup Forums. It doesn't make you a sheeple, or ignorant, it makes you sane. You can come back when you feel you are emotionally stable enough to handle all the bullshit.

You cannot help the world until you help yourself. So while you're helping yourself, try to find other distractions that make you happy. Perhaps distraction is the wrong word: Find things that increase your quality of life. For example, here's some things I remind myself of their existence whenever I feel suicidal: Vidya games, vinesauce, anime, sunsets, clouds, nature, the smell of fresh air, music, my cats, ice skating, bike riding, roller blading, laughing at funny things, ginger-flavored foods, the future. There's a whole list of shit to live for. Now I just have to work on my number one answer being "me".

I mean if you need a reason to live, here it is. I'm an obese NEET with autism who jerks off to gay anime guys and am addicted to food and haven't showered in nearly 2 months, yet here I am posting all of this motivational garbage ITT. Why? Because I fucking care. Because I feel obliged to help those who are in distress. But it's not a burden. This obligation is good. I'm happy to do my duty as a human being and do what I can, when I can to help others. I'm here, spamming your thread up because I want you to never again feel that way, to feel the pain I've felt, ever again. But I don't want the pain to stop from you killing yourself. I want it to stop from you healing and learning how to live and enjoy life. I can't do much, but what I can do, I will.

Now isn't that just fucking sweet? Doesn't that give you hope, OP, other depressed faggots ITT? It should.

You also have good taste in 2d homosexuals.

As do you, user.

have faith bro; it gets better

Well I'm going now, hope everything gets better for all of you guys. Please consider my words and reconsider ending your life. The scary part about life is you only get one shot (as far as we know), but that's also the beauty. Life is fleeting, so why end it early? Yes the world is cruel, but it's also very beautiful.

thanks for your words, user.
I hope you find your fairy.

Do not go gently into that good night...