Prototype Border Walls Will Be Built Near San Diego

"but there will never be a wall"

The federal government will test 20 different prototype border walls near San Diego this summer, according to a Tuesday report in the San Diego Union-Tribune.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/11/prototype-border-walls-san-diego/

vote for your favorite wall proposal Sup Forums

Here are some the publicly published proposals:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/what-trumps-border-wall-may-look-here-are-proposed-designs

My vote is darkpulse's wall:

> Ballistic concrete is used, which the company says could withstand more than 12 hours of tampering. Using sensors, the wall and below-ground structure would notify border agents of the exact location of any tampering in real time. The wall would also include coating designed to prevent climbing and the use of grappling hooks.

I live in San Diego, can't wait!

Crisis Resolution Security or San Diego Project Management's would be my choice.

So what's the game plan here? Threat and coax sanctuary cities into seeing the benefits of cooperation?

build it

I still want this one.

I think we need sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads desu.

High speed rail wall is most comfy wall

>it's another George W Bush chainlink fence episode

im pretty sure we found the best idea for the wall already...

We need that wall YESTERDAY

This would work perfectly, it's not even a technical marvel. We have machinery and resources that ancient civilizations could have only dreamed of. The rate at which I see new real estate being developed on a day to day basis, simply because there's money behind it, is astonishing. Every retard who believes a wall could never be build has no understanding of modern construction.

I agree. We needed it yesterday. This doesn't mean we don't need to build a wall TODAY.

beaners get out!

>"but there will never be a wall"

Building a few yards of miniature prototype wall in SAN DIEGO does not equal building a wall on the border.

Turkey just finished a 556km long wall to Syria. It took them a few months. The military and some companies just built it. No fancy shmancy prototypes required.

How come America cannot build a wall when fucking Turkey can do it in a few months? America should already have 500 miles of wall built right now since Jan 20.

Youre right

because everything in america is done by committee to for profit and graft

dont most illegals get snuck in via transport anyway, isnt there alredy fences along the boarder? what will making it concrete do?

we have to save the desert tortoises

the wall is less for the illegals and more for the weed/money that passes back and fourth

take that away and being an illegal in america gets a lot less enticing

Most of the border is just open, walls only exist in populated border areas like El Paso/Ciudad Juarez.

>building a wall on the border does not equal building a wall on the border

did you bother to google where SAN DIEGO is located otto?

I want forts too

Lets just spray radoiactive material over the length of the border 5 miles thick

The globalists finally got enough third world mouths I guess

San Diego has to go back
Expand the wall higher reach past LA

This is pretty much what I'd want. It's the same way sound barriers are built around highways when they run through cities.

Minor improvements could be made, but the general prefab process is ideal for cost-savings.