Political Literature

Post your Sup Forums related literature.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I finished reading this recently. Very interesting and must read for anyone interesting in diplomacy and international relations.

R8 my collection.

Harry Pooter is the final redpill

Written by a Nazi too

It's my go to book for any and all interactions.

Oh please, they literally think that people with special powers are equal to ordinary folks ie: Aryans compared to subhumans. And Tom "6 million more" Riddle is demonized for wanting there to be a master race above another. If that isn't enough to convince you why is Slytherin portrayed like some sort of evil group they believe in purity of "races" ie magic non magic, while Gryffindor supports mixed peoples. And (((Rowling))) supports the importation of terrorists while she lives in a 50+ room mansion, while calling rural whites racist literally top globalist.

Powers of the mind

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius its not explicitly about politics but I found it to be a great read.

dumbledoors army reporting in

This book is pretty redpilled in my opinion

The old testament was written by (((juden))) and cannot be trusted. The only thing you should take from it is the 10 commandments. The New Testament is the new bible.

Former Voldemort supporter here not gonna lie its pretty fun to watch him crash and burn but seriously we cant let him get the horrcrux codes.

The Old Testament still has some good stories in it, that you can learn good lessons from.

Idk

Bukowski for entertainment, Machiavelli for history, Kissinger for reality

Better yet, don't read and determine your own reality.

That is true.

How are you supposed to determine reality if you don't know what to look for?

>White socks

Fuck off faggot, kys my man

first edition

"Sorcerer's stone"
It's "Philosopher's stone"
Ron and George call each other gits.
Commonwealth.

Get triggered

>nazis
>reading

the ot is a survival handbook in a complete era of unorganized chaotic war. it's the directions on how to lay foundations of civilization

(The black book is the Holy Bible, btw)

stop trembling

>it's fucking upside down

You are like little babies

Watch this

But have you read them all?

>that picture
>that flag
Checks out

Most, yes.

My collection has increased maybe threefold since I took that picture and it's growing quickly, as I have developed an almost unhealthy relationship with literature.

I would take a picture but I don't think it would all fit

Damm,nice collection.

hey man, checked, how was the bell curve?? also, I work at my uni's bookstore and I've seen more than half those titles on the shelves, noice

Almost indispensable for understanding HBD. I've now got Charles Murray's Human Accomplishments on my shelves that I intend to read after my exams, and I've got a few of this books in my wishlist.

Reality isn't avoiding you. I respect your question but I don't know what you want without context.

I'm reading white identity now. Just started it.

Right leaning and business

thanks friend, it's an interesting topic and one that I've wanted to look into recently. definitely will be a nice comfy summer of reading, good luck with your finals man

hey man, this is for you, and only you

Are you just starting out?

i saved this pic back in march, bought a fair few of them because ive never been a reader but have started.

Thank you, unfortunately they've been taking a lot away from my regular reading time, and as much as I want good grades, I also want to read on some basic redpill materials.

Have a lovely summer yourself and if you've got finals in your university I wish you the same luck

I have read most of the books in the picture above. Currently I am reading City of God by Saint Augustine, SPQR by Mary Beard and A Defence of Aristocracy by Anthony Ludovici

>Atlas Shrugged
>The Fountainhead
You read them yet?
If so, which is better, and which portrays Rand's philosophy in a better way/clearer?

How is Ludovici? That is on my list. Best book I've read in a long time was Artist of the Right by Bolton.

Out of the two, The Fountainhead is better and it is clearer in what Ayn Rand is trying to explain.

My favorite book by her is Anthem however. Short and to the point.

That's amazing to hear, glad my list is inspiring people to read more right wing literature!

I'll have to update it then with my new additions for those who may be interested

I only started on Sunday when I got the book but it is very nicely written. Many people do genuinely forget that when the book was published going against the idea of aristocracies was almost blasphemous. It is quite a shame that today's society has degenerated so greatly.

>3 Glenn Beck books
KYS

Hopefully that is better.

Why don't you light some more candles so we can see the books?

This is what I'm working on now. I just grab one and go.

I think I might just make a spreadsheet or something and post it.

My introduction to the right wing to be honest. I was a liberal until Bernie Sanders ruined liberalism for me along with BLM and Feminism. Oct 2016, I started to identify as a Republican.

left/right is a distraction lad

think (((global)))/ethnonational.

You haven't gone even close to the level of right wing that you should.

Traditionalist fascism is your friend.
Republicanism is a modern shitshow.

I've started reading The Way of Men

Not that bad.
But I'm doing my postgrad in uni atm so it's kinda hard to read something written by someone without a strong academic background.
He drops a few good redpills which have been laced throughout the book. But it could seriously be refined and build upon more of the content

It's a short read for anyone interested in knocking it out easy within a week (it's doable on a lazy sunday)

Which is what I agree with but I can only go so far since im Mexican.

Come join the Ron Paul movement and libertarians

ces letter

Then do the best that you can do and become a traditionalist Catholic.

Libertarianism is moral syphilis and I am stepping over it

Harrison Bergeron

The Great Heresies by Hillaire Belloc is a fascinating read considering his interpretation of Islam as a parasitic heresy that needs eliminating otherwise it'll always come back stronger. He predicted the rise of political Islam way back in 1930 when everyone considered Islam a non-issue.

I dont agree with libertarianism. I was libertarian when I was in High school. I believe some people are stupid as fuck and need the government to hold their hand and make sure they dont take down others in the process, one argument among many, along with other criticisms I have.

Maybe in a perfect world, libertarianism would be ideal.

>Catholicism
>Pardons abortion
>Borderline about to accept gays as ok

No thanks, Im Christian.

The Lucifer Principle

I cringed

When are we going to have Sup Forums related penis pic threads?

>pardons abortion
That's wrong. But furthermore the actual situation is a temporary heresy and will be corrected soon
>borderline about to accept gays as ok
Also wrong, and I won't even mention the lesbian bishops you reformistcucks have

Do you understand what is meant by traditionalist Catholic? Non denoms never get anywhere because they lack tradition.

Read Saint Augustine, he is a major authority on the topic.

He deals with many pressing issues such as rape, abortion and capital punishment from a theological level.

Do not be a blind sheep that renounces Catholicism because of infested administrations.

And this is coming from an Orthodox Christian

The Black Book Of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Make one then

>read mien kampf
>i didn't grow a tooth brush mustache or want to kill the jews
the media lied to me, it said id do all these things.
maybe hitler was right.

my discord group just finished reading this

It's very interesting and confirms my leanings as a monarchist.

People are very malleable to a ruler. Not only that, but the concept of ethics, while existing between common men, cannot exist between rulers.

Which Art of War is that senpai?

Most of my texts are on PDF but here are a few of my physical copies.