Is Islam, not the red pill, but the black pill?

Is Islam, not the red pill, but the black pill?

It promotes retarded shit like: incest, pedophilia, and sometimes bestiality

But it promotes: hating Jews, hating fags, hating atheists, hating Marxists/communists, slavery of blacks, light-skinned supremacy, and putting women in their place.

Not only that, if the Islamic community around you, that isn't Somali, and you're white you can get a wife by talking to your imam.

exactly, take the truest pill of them all, become muslim

>Is Islam, not the red pill, but the black pill?
meme nigger detected

If you ever unironically think about converting to Islam, you should really just consider jumping off of something really high up. They are fucking barbarians, and yes I'm allowed to say that while telling you to kill yourself because fuck you. Killing yourself is arguably better than being a sand nigger wannabe or even worse, an actual desert rat.

Whoops forgot to sage so I'll do it this time

To anyone reading this, let this be a reminder that using sage works. This thread will now die. Spread the word motherfucker.

^ this goy is too blue-pilled to realize the truth, look at how flustered he is

>fucking little kids
>throwing people off of roofs
>beheadings
>stoning
>people fucking goats
>their magic book tells them to be violent in a staggering number of ways

I can't wait until the entire Middle East is glassed and we start putting you motherfuckers in camps.

Muhammad is a poor man's Christ.

Thanks for not using sage, dumbass

I wanted everyone to see kek bend you over.

My first three posts ITT were either doubles or triples, so kindly neck yourself.

That comic was dope. Sadly I forgot the name, anyone can tell?

>Germany bumping a pro-Islam thread
Can't say I'm surprised.

I gat an idea we all become muslim.
Nothing realy mater annymore.

You're right, leaf.

This is some meta level bait, but because you have my flag I know damned well you could be a real sand nigger.

You really don't know that comic then. Sup Forums really liked it, but sadly I don't have any pages left saved

more like the God's Chosen Emporer, Drumpf is a chump compared to Muhammad PEACE AND BLESSINGS UPON HIM

I can't wait for the day you willingly join us brother

Allah is the 'god' of the Atrahasis story.

He was the leader of the rebellion of the Igigi who burned their tools and said the work was too hard. They surrounded the home of Enlil to make demands.

Allah is actually the son of Enlil. His real name is Nanna or Nannar Sin, he is the Moon god and his symbol is the crescent moon.

His daughter is Inanna, but you know her as Isis.

>pic related

t-the imam will give me a wife if I ask for one?
I don't know anons, this might be my only shot at reproducing.
Question though: how hot will my wife be?

If you are a practicing honest Muslim, then INSHALLAH she will be very beautiful

>hating jews

Muslims dont hate jews. Theyve worked together for hundreds of years. The two work hand in hand when shekels call. The entire slave trade - ALL OF IT for past thousand plus years - is Jewish run and typically gets slaves from Muslims. The dark ages? Muslims ran amok over Europe and sold slaves to Jews. Jews live right fucking next to Muslims and have been together forever, yet neither war with one another to any great extent. They dont wipe each other out. They actively conspire together to kill anglo saxons. If you look at their religion, they both have nearly the exact same practices - keep slaves, anyone not a part of the religion are enemies you can lie and cheat and abusewith no moral consequences, both practice genital mutilation, both consider all non-believers enemies. Jews and Muslims are the opposites of the same fucking coin. Check out heatmaps for Syria conflict - ISIS protects Jewish interests and form a wall protecting Israel - their sworn "enemies". Yet no attacks ever on Jews.

[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Damn right it was, I gave the Moortugeuse dude 10 Euros to support him

Exactly, user. The only issue they have ever had was Israel, and even then, the Arabs hate the Palestinians. And Saddam, who shot scuds at Israel, barely killed anything and also was a leftist secularist.

What if I practice faithfully but my heart remains twisted and evil, how beautiful will she be then?

that's a contradictory statement, if you do not commit to the religion in your heart, then you are not practicing it faithfully

but regardless, you get what you give, if you pratice faithfully, but are still wicked, then you will have a wife that is the same

The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.

If practicing Islam faithfully cleanses men of sin, then how is Islam different from Jesus?

LARPing aside, islam is not different then what jesus taught, its just more jew-ier

Isn't the Black Pill just being an edgy retard? I guess that actually makes sense.