MAJOR HAPPENING: TRUMP AND CHINA PRESIDENT XI HAVE AN EMERGENCY CALL ON NORTH KOREA

IT'S HAPPENING

TRUMP AND XI JINPING HAVING AN EMERGENCY CALL ABOUT NORTH KOREA RIGHT NOW

FROM A VERIFIED REUTERS REPORTER, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kln605W1r3E?t=335
youtube.com/watch?v=YO1wmMSj4H4
youtube.com/watch?v=U0cG-xwDsYU
youtube.com/watch?v=JdrZZwDf3iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying anything ever happens

keep dreaming kiddo

>he adds EMERGENCY to ordinary headlines

Pls happen. I'm so fucking bored of this warmongering that never leads anywhere.

I'm so blackpilled I dont give a fuck anymore, we shall see whos burning the least in hell.

I called my mom today. Want to add emergency to it and make it into a headline?

>it's past midnight in DC
im sure they're just having a random friendly chat about North Korea at midnight for Trump

why the fuck are people reporting on calls the president makes only hours before? How? Are there sources?

I am from Canada eh!
>beinvenue le Chaput at trois et toi!

>VERIFIED REUTERS REPORTER
The same reuters that ran the Russian & Iran red line story that used an arabic tweet as a source.

i hope i get nuked,

get the fuck out, leaf

something that might be relevant to this situation,

My boy Xi probably told that cheeto dust fucker to fuck off

There's nothing to worry about

How much was your proxy?

Nah man you know this is real

Same. I actually started mentally thinking about how I would survive if nukes hit within 100 miles of where I live, which is a possibility. First time in my life I started thinking of this.

*ring
*trump picks up

>herro trump
>yes
>shoo we nook dis fagoot?
>big league

>that spook thread LARPER

theat feel when U.S,South Korea, and Japan push NK shit in from the South and a million chinks push their shit in from the North.

I told my 66yo father about NorK proxies today and we both had a nice laugh about it. How goes it Kimmy?

>120714609
kek

Can you nuke something already

Good thing only ants can read it

CHECKEDDDD

Sup Forums might be able to get their (((candidate))) in but no happening thread has ever pan out.

they couldn't NUKE a hotpocket

It's noon in China you idiot

We'd still all die since food would stop growing, and our ozone layer would be destroyed letting enough UV radiation in to kill more plant and animal life off.

B2 bombers in 2 hours.

Would Japan and the South really be ready for this, though? It seems kinda out of the blue

but...it's past midnight in dc

I wish you faggots would stop posting LARP screengrabs. Go back to /x/ you nigger.

Oh boi here we go

>Diversion
Read enough.

What city you in?

why is dprk tv broadcast only color bars since this morning

>implying Trump would concede to what time is convenient in China, and not the other way around

If anything, all that would happen is hitting their nuke test facility to prevent them from building more bombs
NK only has a limited amount of uranium

Please, I need a war. Reeeeeeeeeeeee

I mean, why wouldn't the Chinese dude not call earlier.

He's in New York, thanks!

wut

Yeah, but I don't think they'd just sit quietly after watching decades of work burn to the ground.

turn on CNN!!!

thread music: youtu.be/kln605W1r3E?t=335

Good god no

I can guarantee you the chinks will try and stab us in the back, it's in their nature

>chinks promise to support an American strike
>lure the only US naval assets in the Pacific right now into a closed in area
>sink our CAG and then help the norks invade S. Korea

Naw, the Norks would pretend nothing happened to save face
they have no launch systems so they can't nuke anyone

are they ready for a land invasion probably not?? but SK/JPN navies and air forces are top notch.

please nuke new york city,chicago, portland,san francisco and los angeles. k thx.

CHINA WILL DEMAND TRUMP ALLOW A BUFFER STATE EXIST BETWEEN KOREA AND CHINA.

TRUMP NEEDS ONLY TO AGREE AND PROMISE THERE WILL BE NO US BASES ACROSS THE 38TH PARALLEL AND IN RETURN CHINA WILL HELP THE US INVADE NORTH KOREA.

THE ARMISTICE IS OVER! WE ARE AT WAR!

Kim So Ill he cant even into nukes

That buffer state already exists. It's called North Korea

Well that buffer state is broken. China wants a new one.

LETS PARTY

>from my understanding wasn't it China (and the Soviets) who made NK a communist shithole state in the first place?

he means getting rid of north korea and then demilitarizing the unified Korea.

>Syria in April
>Hot as fuck right now
>Gonna get hotter come this summer

>North Korea in April
>Good weather, spring time
>Winter long over

His next move is to invade North Korea. It's war season.

if they did something like this we'd literally nuke china AND north korea to ashes. Why would China do that if they know it means total destruction of their economy and probably their cities?

No stay away from the east coast we're cool. Fucking nuke california.

LA do it man

Hey, user from the future here.

WW3 "began" the 13th of April, 2017 at 12pm PST.

The post after mine ends in a 3

>>sink our CAG and then help the norks invade S. Korea

What are they gonna do when the rest of the carrier groups show up and bomb beijing to rubble?

And China also helped communist Vietnam take control of the country, and guess what Vietnam is back on the US's side in order to counter Chinese domination of the region. And long before that we had the Sino-Soviet split.

Turns out communists all hate each other.

This please K-Pop Desu.

I hope you get nuked too.

Fixed

HOLY SHIT

YOU'RE RIGHT

no golden Ipod this time. what an hero.

Mio a best.

I hope you get banned forver.

China has nothing on the negotiating table. Trump has complete control over congress. He could place a 40% tariff on China and their country would collapse overnight. Their lobbying power isn't as powerful as some say it is.

China got nothing out of this. No buffer state, no positive trade agreements, but the very minimum concessions given to them so they won't collapse.

Any one else in that flight radar thread that just got closed abruptly? Plane circling off of San Diego?

Fuck you, I want to die first!

youtube.com/watch?v=YO1wmMSj4H4

my birthday is tomorrow. best gift ever.

it would be so catastrophic that you can drop the line of thinking and go about your business. it carries the same weight of pondering if you would survive a meteor impact. if it goes down, you're fucked -- so most people operate as though it isn't going to go down

I am in Seoul posting with Japan VPN, you are faggot you can't touch invincible Seoul just try it faggot Kim Jong Un-ko is a fat chon faggot with soft penis
come on faggot
I am South Korean dog in Seoul come nuke me you kimchi fuck

MAJOR HABBENING FOR LAST 30 HOURS NOW, BUT STILL NOTHING HAPPENED

BUT ITS REAL THIS TIME, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

FROM VERIFIED RANDOM TWITTER POST

FUGGGGGGG

NOW EXCUSE ME, I WILL GO TO STUFF MY FAT FACE WITH MORE GMO GARBAGE

Considering that China props up North Korea's economy, I'd say they have quite a bit on the negotiating table.

North Korea has been a destabilizing presence in Asia for as long as most people have been alive. Removing them will do wonders for world security and really the only thing that's been in the way in China itself.

Nope, please nuke both coasts Best Korea.

I wouldn't want to be in SK right now

IDES OF MAR... APRIL.

NY Times style "sources"

Trump regularly tweets until the wee hours of the morning and famously only sleeps a few hours a night.

what you are implying is that Trump would stop working for us just because hes "off the clock"

go away shill.

Trump was not wiretapped, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0cG-xwDsYU

youtube.com/watch?v=JdrZZwDf3iE

what the fuck does China "propping up North Korea's economy" have to do with their negotiating power?

If China doesn't listen to us we'll start a trade war with them, which they absolutely cannot handle under any circumstances. Plenty of other 3rd world countries would love to start making our goods for us though.

>South
>not planning on defeating the north since day 1

Yeah you split a country because you all get along?

>complete control over congress
>can't even get a heath care plan passed or wall approved
>Implying Congress isn't filled with globalist shills and will actually listen to Trump

Okay CNN you need to get on out of here with your fake news. He ousted you already

FUGGGGG

0/10, didnt even change the rest of the text to agree with the title.

Can someone just fucking do something already? I'm bored with all these words. Actions speak louder than words, get to fucking work! Someone drop some beats and battle this shit out.

I actually envisioned this conversation while reading it

I literally just left Seoul yesterday. No one gives a fuck about this over there, they barely pay it any attention.

Just western media playing it up for clicks.

Also I fugged many Korean girls.

(you)

I think what we should all be talking about, as its the most important principle in the Trump Whitehouse, is, how does this help Israel?

Can any reddit users tell me how Trumps 3D chess move of starting nuclear war will help BASED Israel?

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES