Congratulation Sup Forums, you made her talk about the white genocide

Congratulation Sup Forums, you made her talk about the white genocide youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSTbUVimTg

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A-VdZyxW4I4
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
instagram.com/p/BSUAfO7BeL5/
tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSTbUVimTg&feature=youtu.be&t=843
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

Some bimbo who is liked by millenniums.
She is a half jap or something and talks allot about race and race mixing, Sup Forums trolled her racemix vid and now she made a vid about white genocide and destruction of culture

Nobody care about her.

baby yes!

i can't even see her boobs, i'm not watching that

>It's another stupid female makes a stupid video but idiots still worship her and hail her as a queen episode

>half jap
looks caked mulatto

>her parents are racemixers
>she is racemixer
>there is a black guy in the video
Why would we care what she saying

>women

Who cares what they think?

You dont, you troll her with facts on race mixing.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
>She is easily triggered as she made this in response of a few ppl dropping facts in her comment sections

>non-white opinions
into the fucking chamber it goes

wish the guy who debated Kraut was there. He crushed Kraut desu simply by demanding his solution to these issues

I fucking hate that. Lands that we have got with our bloods becaming theirs just bc jews controlled the media and democracy.

I couldn't get to 4 minutes without hearing something stupid.

These white dudes are going off on how they should feel proud of their ancestors achievements. FUCKING LOSER. You should be proud of your own acheivements and hard work.

Commie scum collectivist shills.

Should also be proud of having limbs ?

I don't understand why people would take pride in their skin color.

all that you are is your genes + envronment. You provide neither for yourself.

Without the society your ancestors built you would be nothing

>censoring self

what even is going on

Damn. Those asian/white mixed women arent half bad. Too bad the males often look retarded like eliot rodger. Only the mixed ones with handsome dads end up like keanu reeves.

demonetization thing

Oh, yes. Youtube jewery.

CUTE

I would do terrible things to Roaming Hapa.

>genes
>envronment
>muh ancestors

is she reasonable or a leftist retard?

she is a pseudo intellectual who has a opinion

To me that sounds like you should study, and understand the things that made your society great. You should be focues on making the future better, not dwelling on the past accomplishments of other people.

Just use that knowledge to improve on what you have.

can you refer me to some real intellectuals

>height is genetic
>intelligence is genetic
>facial features are genetic
None of these things you earned, but you can still be proud.

>allot

I hate those arrogant fucking mixbreeds

Fuck of slant eyed chink

Its weird how all these new e-celebs have just decided that they should be the next new thing and everyone suddenly starts linking them everywhere.

stefan molyneux. now fuck off

No you can't. You can be happy about it. But you can't take pride for things you didn't accomplish.

These are things that were accomplished by ancestors though being successful enough to let attractive women fuck you. *(And of course the randomness of genetics which can generate specific phenotypes which happen to have better environmental fitness)

You can't take credit for your grandpa being a boss, and scoring a hot wife. Therefore you can't be proud.

having a high IQ and good ingroup solidarity was why btw

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

I am sorry that the free will absolutism of Rand is simply wrong

you're just pathologizing in-group identity without actually offering an argument

You also conflate 'taking credit' with 'being proud'

is it a trap?

>half jap
i thought she looked like a spic, but half jap is just as bad

Vegan Gains.

He basically solidify how retarded the skeptic community really is(Bearing and Kraut). It is easy to point out a retard, but when someone who can form a sentence and give creditable sources they turn into the very people they criticize. Sadly a majority of these YouTubers that are in this particular category are similar in that way. When they go after someone who can form a proper argument, they can't stand up to them and they turn into the liberals that they make fun of in their videos. It was embarrassing to watch them being dismantle by Vegan Gains.

Personally I don't think you can win or lose a debate, but what this debate proved to many people who watch YouTubes that are similar to bearing and Kraut. Are that they are people who never to open a book or even bothered furthering their education in anyway. Their arguments were that of a high schooler. One part that made Kraut look like a doofus was when Richard brought up the fact that moral humans should have and Kraut's social contract were complete different in certain cultures around the world. Kraut's response, " I don't care but I chose to give a fuck about it." Honestly what the fuck is the difference between this statement and the statement's made by SJWs? Like why would an individual even get into a debate if they didn't know the subject matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=A-VdZyxW4I4

Also another person I would recommend is Ryan Dawson that guy has more knowledge bout the Middle East than your average Sup Forums user. Watch "War by deception" and "The Empire Unmasked"

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

>Vegan Gains.
>a real intellectual
no

The Alternative Hypothesis also is good for race realism specifically.

Sargon, Vernaculis, some MGTOw channel, and Jeff Holiday all ran away from arguing with him.

Jeff keeps making lame excuses like "he made a bad argument in the beginning" or "I didn't have the time"

Of course, Jeff usually goes after low hanging fruit so why would that change now?

>Eurasian Writer having a spastic attack in the comments section

It's truly baffling how he hasn't went on a shooting rampage yet. How does he even live with all his bitterness and anger?

I would like to see them debate Jared Taylor.

she's been touched by the dark continent definitely not only Jap

they won't. They seriously just won't. They'll find some dumb white nationalist twitter account that says something stupid and give it the least charitable interpretation

Kraut made the mistake of debating an altrighter recently and got rekt.

Half chinese technically.

Her mother was a Noodle huffer.

haven't you listen to that way to long i only got in to 30 minutes vid and checked the end. she is the dangerous qt immigrant bro. fucking hybridization is murder. She is fucking scizo though, which you would expect from a asian halfbreed.

>WouldHateFuckTheRaceMixGenocideEncouragingWhore/10

How are you NEETs are of all these random youtubers.

GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS

I saying don't what you are?

I'm 10 minutes in and this bitch is already getting completely BTFO. I guess the whole video is like this?

Well Kraut is a retard he once said in a debate that if aliens came and killed us it's okay as long as the are "superior". Just to justify killing animals and keep consistent

She is a chink apparently , thats like nigger tier asian.

Jup she keeps maintaining her fallacies, the dude keeps beating her down.

I'm not watching this shit, is she advocating white genocide or going against it in the video?

yea, he was pretty much unable to get his footing

Whoops, meant to say:

>How do you NEETs know who all of these random youtubers are.

I'm drunk and high, and not a NEET (promise)

that is actually dumb: the animals we eat are more numerous and have better lives than if they were in the wild

she looks like a mongrel

whatching that ryans guy video.. T/hanks for it

She is. An insanely attractive mongrel, though.

not interested in what a mixed race person has to say about white people

Raging Golden Eagle

>Ayn "there are no collectives but all I do is surround myself with jews" Rand

>we should support accept non-white immigrants as long as they assimilate!
NIGGERS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 400 YEARS AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T ASSIMILATED.

that guy just wants to jack off in peace

Fuck the vegans, life is mean less

Who?

Looks like a knock off Jessica Alba.

Don't care for VG, will watch some Ryan stuff. Nice rare Steve btw.

I see

What did Kek mean by this?

not an argument

Who knows

She's an idiot. She misunderstands a fundamental part of the discussion when she keeps repeating that race is just skin color. The dumb bitch thinks white nationalism is about not wanting to live with live with people who don't look like you. Greg or Woes should have corrected her early on. And the part where she is so sure of herself that culture and not race causes things like poverty, crime, and illegitimacy then proceeds to lecture them on it like they've never heard or considered that argument before. I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle her. I bet she considers herself redpilled too. Fucking normies reeeeeee.

I feel like Greg doesn't do a good job with people like her. He has to dumb down his arguments. The guy has a phd in philosophy, what's he doing debating white nationalism with a vapid, identityless bimbo

>Le race is skin colour meme
t. retard or rabbi

Meat gives protein

Shame that Dawson doesn't get that much recognition.

Silly humans caring about skin pigment.

We robots don't worry about this

Funny, there are plenty of famous libertarians / ancaps that are Jews. Ancap is pretty anti-collectivist

>half jap

BUT WHICH HALF?!?

Kajiu half?

so do bugs

She has an Asian father and White mother (AMWF)
instagram.com/p/BSUAfO7BeL5/

>a fucking frogposter

Hey douche, this where u belong

tumblr.com/

Yup, want more

This white nationalist dude has no argue. He just says he wants America to be white. He doesn't address the issue of culturally American people who are non-white.

What about mixed people, what about people from different European countries? Are all Europeans white?

He really doesn't answer any questions other than "muh white"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSTbUVimTg&feature=youtu.be&t=843

she's half asian half jew

Nice

>Are all Europeans white?
yes you stupid faggot. even if there are non whites living in europe we don't call them europeans.
wtf

U sure?

Here's more

Man, she is a qt.

Too bad she probably hates white men.

This is why the Alt Right is filled with spergs

M'lady

American ethonationalists are the fucking worst

Yes ethonationalism can exist and perhaps should exist in some places, but "America" has never had a unified racial or cultural identity. It will only gain that through bloodshed (one race/culture destroying all others within America) or through them all mixing until there is not "white" or "black" but one uniform mixed "American" race.... or it balkanises but then their is no "America"

The problem is white American ethnonationalists pretend that a white america can be born from its current state without bloodshed or balkanisation, and expect other races and even other whites to just nod their heads and say "yup sounds good. They are morons who have no leg to stand on. Richard Spenser is the perfect example of this kind of retard

If you're an American ethnonationalist then you have to accept it would require bloodshed, which many on here do, in which case shouldn't be surprised other races aren't keen

You know she loves white guys, all Asian (and Hapa) girls do.

You are a fucking Romanian. You are not white even if you are are ethnically Romanian.

That is the point. If we are to set up a white ethno state in America, you would not be fucking let in.