Who are the craziest cultists?

Who are the craziest cultists?

Mormons
Scientologists
Jews

Pick one and only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/faith/this-is-what-happens-when-scientologists-come-after-you-7923556.html
abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/how-scientology-tried-to-bring-down-miss-lovely/6627782
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/german-state-intelligence-investigates-scientologist-infiltration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims
They are the most intellectually and biologically degenerate. Islam is utter trash

I don't see Christians on that list. Saged.

Is that a pepsi can in his crotch?

Texans

Talmudic Jews. They rape 3 years old and sacrifice children to Moloch. Not even Muslims go that far.

And most Jewish people have a lot more reasonable relationship with their religion than any group I've seen.

Jews.

Scientologists and Mormons are just adopting the Judaic doctrine and the jews resent them for that. Hence the positive reinforcement given for attacking them,

scientologists

read that book "going clear." one of the best researched and most amazing things you will ever read. the history of that church is absolutely unreal and stranger than fiction

the dude that wrote it also wrote "the looming tower" about the road to 9/11 and got a pulitzer for it

Scientologists and mormons both believe in aliums, do jews also believe in aliens?

Standard IQ of muslims is so fucked because of centuries of inbreeding.

ill check it out, thanks.

All religions kind of believe in aliens.

I read something like 60% of pakis are severely inbred.

Muslim
/obv

It's around 70 percent most of the muzzies in India also marry their first Cousin

Yes

Yup. Thats why i said they are biologically degenerate. Islam is extremely regressive and degenerate and incest is permitted in the Quran

Mudslimes.

>that bulging coke

JoJo fans.

There's a strong argument for Jews, but I'll give them credit, they can bide their time. Scientologists will run you off the road and stalk you for leaving. They win immediate term crazy contest.

t.LA resident

its a pepsi

and that is a very impressive bulge.....it's hypnotic
hhhhnnngggg

the_donald

Hah.

whot.

JEWS
THEY SUCK BABY PENIS FOR "HOLY" REASONS

Mormons

>That's not how we speak here, sorry.
Reddit everybody, the cancer of the internet!

There are lots of imitation penises but real thing is best. Best foods are dick shaped

For some reason this picture reminds me of Weather report.

The Food Network. People worship it here.

Muslims.

bepis XDDDD

Jevovah's witnesses

This.

I've always enjoyed scientologists because they KNOW they're full of shit. They KNOW it's all a bunch of bullshit, but they use their clout, influence and money to deflect it. Got a problem with scientology? They'll sue the shit out of you. Scientology is like being a kike without all the jews.

>Who are the craziest cultists
Trump cultists

I'm going to be sick

HILL DOG ROH R0OOOOH

Sup Forums

the_donald posters

independent.co.uk/voices/faith/this-is-what-happens-when-scientologists-come-after-you-7923556.html

>This is what happens when Scientologists come after you…

abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/how-scientology-tried-to-bring-down-miss-lovely/6627782

>The Fair Game policy written by Hubbard decreed that enemies of Scientology "may be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/german-state-intelligence-investigates-scientologist-infiltration/

Scientologists win hands down. They are literally like a secret organization that kidnaps people and infiltrates the governments and other organizations. I sometimes wonder if they are somehow responsible for the alien abductions stories, which kind of seems to fit their goals.

I keep scrolling past this thread in the catalog and seeing this

this

yare yare daze