WH PROVES Assad GASSED children

HERE SHILLS. The declassified documents

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/11/world/middleeast/document-Syria-Chemical-Weapons-Report-White-House.html?_r=0

Now eat shit AssadIDF

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/19/syrian-rebels-launch-surprise-attack-damascus/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
archive.is/uNJ2T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4 pages of fucking nothing. no evidence, no investigation, no congress approval or un resolution. at least powell bothered to bring washing powder to security council back in 2003. this new war will be justified entirely with twitter pictures and muh feels

>Believing the FAILING new york times

SAD!

Here's some bullshit we just made up...

ASSAD DINDUNUFFIN HE IS A GOOD BOY

>absolutely no proof at all
lol you must be desperate to prove that the US airstrike wasn't illegal aggression.

but muh beautiful dead babies and Jaranka pressuring :(

In any case, just calling everything lies doesn't prove anything either. Why not present evidence the building being hit was actually a chem weapons factory that somehow could release Sarin in a proper dispersion pattern (and maybe mix the binary components in the right proportion to actually make it)

Poke holes in the presidents silly concerns. Go ahead.

LONG LIVE SYRIA. LONG LIVE ASSAD.

Take your allegiance to the world bank, Rothschilds, Jews and NATO and go fuck yourself. We don't want your Greater Israel plan. And we don't want you to have a piece of the oil in Syria. Take your jihadi mercenary groups and propaganda and choke on it on the way to the grave. Your on the wrong side of history if you are fighting Assad in Syria.

Archive link newfag

Till then, sage

Back to the hovel, Hue cuck

>illegal
fuck off with this globalist bullshit, ain't no law over national law

New York Times as your source? You must be new here

wow no evidence

do they at least pay you for your internet fellating of the Syrian regime? I mean, he's certainly the lesser of many evils but this is just...sad.

And in any case, it's far more likely that Assad lied and simply kept some chem weapons in case things got hairy and used them when it seemed right.

The guy only has about 18k troops and only controls about 1/2 the country after all. Damascus is actually under assault from the east again, so much for him "winning" and having "zero rationale."

First good Brazilpost I've ever seen, thank you.

Who gives a shit about mudskins gassing mudskins?

Not Americas business.

Russian troll farms working hard on Sup Forums today.
Say hi to Vlad for me..

>Not following the Syrian war

Oh, let's go with US law, shall we? Tell me, how many people in the congress approved to do the airstrike? Oh wait, HE DIDN'T ASK. US constitution requires to GO. THROUGH. CONGRESS. But he didn't. which means what he did was illegal. He should be impeached.

>globalist
stop getting defensive

>Jewyork times

Fuck off monkey

Wow, it's nothing. From the NYT no less? Are you actually this stupid?

/sg/ is where it's at m80

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/19/syrian-rebels-launch-surprise-attack-damascus/

Like last time when they used a fucking youtube video claiming they had irrefutable evidence

Don't care.

Even if it's real, so fucking what? Is it supposed to justify deposing him so someone even worse can fill in the void? You want us to put boots on the ground and get into another shitty quagmire where every single sandnigger in the country is trying to kill us and blames us for everything?

Fuck Syria. I'd sooner glass the entire country than do this shit again.

>we know he used chemical weapons because we have a document we wrote that says he used chemical weapons

Literally the government's version of LARP posting and circular logic.

read the war powers act before spouting bs about stuff u don't know faggit

>inb4 muh rand paul said it so it must be true

Are you calling the President a liar?
Leftist shills pls leave

>Posting shariablue memes
Neck yourself friend

>muh shareblue
Go ears deep in your kike masters asshole rebbit cuck

I'm calling the intelligence agencies advising him liars, I'll call him easily manipulated. Because he is. I thought you morons would have left after the weekend, I guess not.

There is no proof.

>according to the well known UK backed PR front of Al Qaeda on the ground with history of faking reports and lying
>according social media aka twitter posts
>we are certain the Al Qaeda PR front did not fake anything this is now evidence its must be all true
>r-remember they did it before according to previous allegations!!!
>everything indicates but we are not actually going onto detail about anything or how it connects to the Syrian forces
>twitter videos
>we have all the hard proof we swear but we wont release anything substantial and go into detail for "muh security" reasons like always

HAHAHAHAHA

You think you're smarter than the President? More informed than the man at the head of the most advanced intelligence agencies in the world?

That's not an argument. You're going to debate me on the credibility of intelligence agencies that lied this country into a conflict we never should have be in fourteen years ago? You're going to lose that one, every time.

Four page of nothing by the newyork kikes themself?Why not bomb them over a youtube video?
Oh wait.That already happened!

Don't point out the obvious user, that would make you a shill according to the actual shills that invaded after last Thursday.

>unironically following the war on /sg/

/sg/ is the absolute biggest pile of shit source I've ever seen when it comes to following the war. It's 95% shitposting, full of Turkroaches, and various regulars jerking each other off. I go there all the time expecting to see something different, some kind of substantive discussion on the events on the ground, but it's always the same retarded fucking shit.

For people that actually give a shit about following the events of the war, there are better places to do it than /sg/.

Just like wmd in Iraq right?
Or incubators in Kuwait huh?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

just like coon powell proved that sadam had wmds right

>"pro-opposition social media reports"
>"open source accounts"
kek

>sarin is a binary agent
>sarin victims can be safely handled without gloves and those persons won't be twitching on the ground dying minutes later from exposure

Get recked

fuck off idiot

This fucker killed hundred thousand people & by bombing innocent protesters & displaced millions of fucked up muslims into Europe.

Then had a fucking election and got a 90% vote according to Russia so don't even talk about mother fucking shills, shill bitch boy

I could say the same thing about /ptg/ these last few days. No discussion, if you dare disagree, excommunication for you.

>the new york times
>oy vey
>muh dead children
>no proofs
>goyim, think about the poor children, we must remove Assad for Greater Israel

>be document publishers
>Is confident
>have confidence
>no evidence

ruck you brazil the least you can do is archive it

The CIA never reported WMDs in Iraq. The White House lied about what the CIA reported to Congress.
No, I'm going to debate you on the credibility and capability of the President.

>muh deep state
>J00S!!!1
>they are all lying hurr durr
>better glass em sand niggers

Résumé of anti-retaliation arguments

Can't displace those rapefugees into Europe if your leaders (who actively want you dead by the way) didn't accept them in the first place.

webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

I thought Trump was a smart man with a very big good brain? Why is God Emperor Daddy so easily manipulated??

Lol, do some learnin'

literally default microsoft office settings

>war powers
When did the US declare war?

literally default microsoft office settings

Lmao.
You know very well that rhe entire thing was started by the cia amd the usa supplied the "moderates" with weapons and money.You caused the "refugee" "crisis" by playing world police yet again
Neck yourself kikelover lardass

TL;DR --> We asked the headchoppers we armed and trained who dunnit. They said Assad dunnit so Assad dunnit.

US intelligence literally learned nothing from Iraq 2003.

little retard shill say it with me: t_d go away! /pol is hilldawg country

>globalist calling others globalist

kys

Go fuck yourself r/The_Donald, you're almost as fucking annoying as CTR was back in the election.

It would be like Trump bombing Black Lives Matter paid Soros protesters.
Then leveling all of Chicago to ruins till tens of thousands were killed.
Half the country escaping to Canada because they're democrats
Then Trump having an election
& the fucking asshole shills going yeah boy Trumps a hero the joo Soros it's all his fault
He literally did nothing wrong just killed faggot democrats anyways

You assholes make me sick..
If you support Assad kys faggot my little pony trap loving bitch

50 down but at least those who ctrl-f will get it

archive.is/uNJ2T

I don't know, why don't you ask /r/the_donald? They seem the be the ones still sucking him off without a shred of criticism when he makes a mistake.

>what is burden of proof

It doesn't matter. the MIDF sand niggers on this board will still cry about "muh lion of damascus"

let them shill for their precious precious sand nigger over America.

Isn't there an executive order about formatting of gov docs? Pretty sure there is.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>r/The_Donald
little reddit faggot can't help but out himself. you mean the_donald? people from Sup Forums aren't into reddit shorthand as they aren't from reddit like yourself

Generals generally fucking suck. I've always been of the opinion that general threads should be banned on all boards. They promote shitty cliquish behavior and circle jerking. The Syrian Civil War is a real interest of mine which I have closely followed now for 6 years. It is terribly disappointing that the coverage of it here is so trash. I shouldn't have to go to fucking reddit to get decent updates in a timely manner.

Exactly like the WMD's.

How about you kill your own damn self you simpleton? Have fun dying so Greater Israel can be realized.

Assad did nothing wrong

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Your scenario, unlike the one in Syria, sounds quite reasonable...

I don't give a shit about Assad or his opposition. That whole fucking country can burn for all I care.

>Search uses of T_D specifically and solely reddit.
>"See? This proves only reddit uses T_D. Yeah, I know I only searched reddit, but fuck u anyone who feels betrayed by Trump is SHARIABLUE! PRAISE KEK! SHADILY!"
T_D
T_D
T_D
T_D
I've never been on reddit even once. Even when it shows up in search results related to video games I'm playing I ignore it.

Good goy.
>if you against bombing a country because a youtube video you must be a hillary shill xD
Fuck off kike shill

>executive order about formatting of gov docs?
I don't know, it just seems blasé

Good read, maybe Assad really did use chemical weapons but he thought the US wouldn't find out.

Fuck those lying kikes. You think a lying kike is goint to say "hey I'm a lying kike", fuck no they're not. 100 years ago, Armenians fled the Young Turks genocide, About 100,000 ran to Syria. They lived there in peace, under various governments, the French, the Independent, the Ba'athists, no problem. Then the kikes start undermining and intriguing with the Muslim Brothers. A plan of destabilization has been underway for at least 40 years. They tried to Arab Spring the new guy, but it failed, the kike CIA, globalists, and Israel, SA, were drawn into a long bloody war they knew they were losing. Along comes king kike, bullshits his way into office through bold face lying. First thing he does is attack Assad, and tell him he has no place in Syrias future. Those terrorists have butchered Christians in that nation since they got there. Assad literally defends them with the SAA. Acts of genocide are being perpetrated by these terrorists, and any one who renders aid and comfort to these terrorista, is complicit in this genocide.

>we have confidence our trusted sources are confident of our fuck up
whole bunch of confidence in those 'trusted sources' for having not evidence whatsoever

Their evidence is videos provided by opposition. They claim that the opposition would have required a "highly organized campaign" to mislead multiple media outlets. This leads them to conclude that it was a real chemical attack by the Assad government.

But, as we all know, the kikes are quite capable of an organized campaign to mislead multiple media outlets. This report simply indicates that the rebels had help from some foreign intelligence agency in this false flag attack.

>tfw you're paid to defend this

Oh shit some good points here

>Good read, maybe Assad really did use chemical weapons but he thought the US wouldn't find out.

Are you shills even fucking trying anymore?

Like destabilizing the Middle East with a war whose UN approval was secured through outright fraud and deception?

We haven't exactly stepped up to the plate to take our lumps either.

This, even if he DID gas those kids then guess what. He's still the LEAST WORST OPTION in Syria currently. That's how badly Obingo-bongo fucked up the Middle East in general.

> the RT narrative

I only typed it like that because the other day I got called a shill for calling it T_D. Which is hilarious since I was supporting him from way before you and I fucking shook HIS FUCKING HAND at a rally that I waited 10 hours for to be in the front row.

You The_Donald cultists are insane, apparently shorthand means you're a shill
( )
, and apparently non-shorthand means you're a shill too. You guys are insane.

>>Muh proof

I am now going to waste my time reading this entire 4 pages, just so I can come back and laugh at how retarded it is.