Would you rather

your country take in 100,000 nork refugees or 50,000 muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gimmie the gooks and put em in Mississippi, they're ultra-racist so that will kill two birds with one stone.

bump

why do I have to take refugees.

because your country is the world's trash can

Norks, but they might be susceptible to corruption

If I were straight, I'd pick the qt norks.
But since I'm a faggot, I want to be spitroasted by some hairy arabs mmmm

I've had some pretty tasty Arabic food before, not so sure about Korean food though. Hmm, I'll take neither!

Anything is better than Muslims, look at Europe.

Norks

If we're the trash can than you're the dumpster.

the leaf's back at it again.

Neither, but Islam is poison, so Norks

NO
AUSTRALIA IS FULL

>AUSTRALIA IS FULL

Yeah...full of FAIL and AIDS

LMAO

KEK

Norks, make it a million vs 10k and the choice is still clear

I'll take Nork refugees if I have to

>economically sound ploy

Eh you wouldnt even notice a difference here with just another 100,000 asian, so definitely the future rooftop koreans. They'd keep the chinese here on watch and in check, make for some funny news too

>terrorism and welfare payments
>REAL hardworking decent folks

Hmmmm.. still not conflicted

damn now I hope we get some

Norks. Put them in commiefornia and the west coast

Can i have 150,000 muslim norks?
To Sweden plz...

Oh jew

Honestly if we formed a proper petition the news would easily pick it up, and Trudeau might jump on this for PR like a hotcake

We already take in 350,000 immigrants, 300,000 temorary foeign workers, 350 foreign students, and ~25,000 'refugees every year

Definitely the rooftop koreans

Obviously Norks, they'll fall in love with us after a week

This, with 2 norks mexico's average IQ would increase by 10 points

How come the question of the white Ukrainian refugees never comes up? Only the non-whites ever get considered.

Muslims would be fine if they were white ones from Russia/Bosnia/Albania or "aryan" ones from Iran, but I'd rather have Norks than arabs or blacks.

korean food is bangin' but north korea doesn't actually have any

tfw norks are an asset

Jews obsess over their own genetic purity while forcing multiculturalism on White nations.

How Jews Opened America's Borders
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

I'll take the Norks

Norks obviously but for god sakes split them up and send them to different towns/cities. You stick that many people in one small area and they transplant their culture into ours. If you split them up and disperse them sufficiently their children will assimilate completely to our culture.

koreans ainec

because we made 'em.

more on this, it could help alleviate the tension between islamic refugees and regular folk

Norks.
In the case of Islam, their lives and minds are poisoned by a rotting corpse of a religion that needs to be buried. There will never be a stable state in Syria (or anywhere in the Arabic world) until those people acquire a thirst for freedom.

North Korea is just a forgone conclusion. Either China is going to occupy it or we're going to occupy it, and either would be the correct answer. Its people are trapped under a regime oppressive enough to make the fucking Nazis blush. They won't carry that mindset with them. Once they taste what it feels like to be able to call a fat fucking retard what he is, without worrying about being sent to a camp and/or killed, they'll assimilate wonderfully into any democratic country.

>thirst for freedom
>Nazis blush
holy fuck you're an autistic little shit

I'd rather take in 100k norks than 10k muslims.

you think kim will go quietly?

Not a chance

Pajeet and Lee calling other cunts trash.
You have to go back.

You do know that those "people" have been starving for 60 years and are basically well behaved niggers?

>mexico
>taking in refugees
this thread doesn't concern you

100k nork refugees if I HAD TOO

i would let the norks and muslims fight each other to see who is worthy of being refugees. i would then take the winners and send them back to their country to fight their own war. the end

I'll take all the norks in the world rather than a single muslim

Gooks.
They are orderly.
They come from a communist country, so they are used to be poor.
Fuck, chances are they would fix my country a bit. A bit, mind you. They are not magicians.

so mexicans?

I'd rather take in 100k Nork 'fugees over ridding myself of a single Muslim. Not sure when the value of ridding myself of some Muslims outweighs gaining some slaves though.

They are a statesman's wet dream! They're used to living like dirt so you would be able to pay the minimum wage whilst being fairly proficient in construction, production lines etc.

Sure NK quality is reliable in the sense that its guaranteed to fails but that is not on them but the instructions they were given from their superiors.

I'm technically an assimilated Nork who lived all over this cunt and these self-hating, race-mixing AFs are killing me

Luckily for you guys I won't ever breed, but good luck raising future elliots

jesus christ Sup Forums

id take 100k norks over 10k muslims. Ever korean ive met was fairly based. Many converted to Christianity too.

we don't, but Europe and Canada do lel

Leave my land asap nigger.

He said well behaved.....

>Many converted to Christianity too.
I have at least 3 Korean Christian churches near my house

the signs outside are all in korean too

The Manchu-Tungusic/North Korean race is already on the verge of extinction anyways, so let this be a warning to you whites what can happen to you

I have been living in Mexico for 10 years and have seen only 2 niggers, I don't want to see more, They're wrecking my old country and i don't want them to do the same shit here.

How many terrorist attacks have norks conducted in the past 40 years?

Wehraboos,go suck a dick. You're almost as gay as turbo faggot feminists

rare

K.

exDPRK hands down

Chinks

I would rather have norks or chinks than muslims, here's a little story
>see chinks at stores, always minding their own business
>buying food and stuff for their shitty restaurants
>well behaved kids, literally the best
>hardworking, it shows on their faces

Compared to muslims...
>women uglier than a horse's vagina that was punched by hulk
>always looking at you as if you had invaded their country
>rude as fuck
>on welfare
>fucking gold everyone
>Buy shit food
>kids going crazy in the store

Yeah, norks and chinks are better than muslims.

hey, compared to niggers we are well behaved
>living here for 10 years
>my land
gtfo chicano

How about neither you fucking jew

French, putito.

you have to go back

Only female ones. And probably gooks since I've got yellow fever

>oh no blacks are destroying my country
>better run to mexico
french, lmao what a pathetic excuse of men, you're one of those who complain about the militariztion of the country don't cha baget

Irrelevant to me. I am not in China. Also, with what boats will they reach our shores (I'm from the States)? MO: Fuck shit up, let other people eat the rapefugee meal.

Neither, they are both subhuman filth like the mexicans and niggers.

Norks all the way. they'll keep the nigs in line and the stray cat population in check.

Sensible answer, of course ignored by the plebs here lol

oy gevalt, immigration is an act of love goyim

Gimme the norks so I can have a qt nork gf that I can show the world to from the back of my rascal.

>t. chamo

Is this even a question ?
Norks of course.
Anything is better than googles and sandniggers.

Unsure what a nork is, but I'd take anything over a muslim

norks because ordnung

>norks
Kek. Show us ya norks, love.

Give me a million norms
For 1 muslin

how about i take all of them LEGALLY

China will let us know soon enough

It's literally the least densely populated country in the developed world

they are basically Sahara

100k Norks

Won't work because Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi have a lot of South Korean manufacturing plants and quite a large chunk of their overall Asian population

Norks.

1. they can be deprogrammed
2. they don't have sandnigger rape instincts
3. they have eusocial instincts

100,000 norks

At least we can convince them that their ideology is stupid

>1 post by this ID

Shit thread. Ideally it'd be none. If I had to pick, it'd be the Koreans. At least they'd have low violent crime rates.

I'd pyong her yang, if u follow me.

Nork
>Pros: hard-working, traditional, not degenerate
>Cons: quite retarded, communist, will steal dogs
Muslim
>Pros:
>Cons: Want welfare, won't work, will rape women, will want to impose sharia, will spread their shit cult, will breed like rabbits, will talk shit about you and your culture, will eventually kill someone

Taking norks any day.