Hey pol i am an Iranian Muslim born and raised in canada. Anything pol wants to know?

Hey pol i am an Iranian Muslim born and raised in canada. Anything pol wants to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=QAjZaSlWG50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sharpie in pooper

how do you feel about Russia/the slavic peoples

also are you white

What has been the repercussions of America wanting Israel to remain the only nuclear power in the middle east?

Are you circumcised?

wtf

How do you feel about fags and whores

when's the plane flight to go back?

In general prefer whites from western Europe. And persian are much lighter than other people from the area. As for me i dont stand out from a croud of white people

most stable countries should have muclear weapons to prevent the west going operation freedoms on your ass

thier buissiness as long as they dont impose thier whoring on me

You're too progressive for my narrative. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what narrative

you're a Mongolian rape baby

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

>In 1219–21 the Khwarezmian Empire suffered a devastating invasion by the Mongol army of Genghis Khan. Mongol violence and depredations killed up to three-fourths of the population of the Iranian Plateau, possibly 10 to 15 million people. Some historians have estimated that Iran's population did not again reach its pre-Mongol levels until the mid-20th century.

i've seen this thread 3 times already just sage and move on you cucks

>calling Iranians persian
>are much lighter than other people from the area
Larper confimed. You're either a non muslim diaspora or a wh*teshit trying to stir up trouble

Stop being muslim

Seriously why do you praise a war mongering pedo

red heads came from neanderthals. But i am sure most redheads consider themselves human

Would you rather be in Canada or the U.S?

wtf are u talking about

If you were born in Canada, why do you call yourself Iranian? Seems pretty ungrateful to me.

my point was there are no "persians" left (there is no genetic dna to even match against because it was wiped out)

"Iranians" are Arab mixtures

what sports do you watch? Is your family traditional, like do you have sisters with head veil? Also fuck what everyone says, 2nd gen Muslims here are ok with me. Almost all 2nd generation Muslim Canadians drink and smoke and are less like their parents, just like christian kids here. Do you practice haram activities?

how?

How does it feel to be circumscised ?

>expecting diaspora to assimilate
civic nationalists never learn

how does it feel to clean your ass with your hand. And probably the ugliest race on earth

i did assmimilate

there is no coexistence. one will have to leave
you don't know what we have in our hearts and minds
:) a smile can be deceiving

do you speak Farsi or have you lost your roots?

Why are semites, particularly arabs, obsessed with erasing Persians?

what do I do when I'm at shwarma shack and a hot hijab is eye fucking me, I'm not muslim will her brothers cut my head off?

I need a serious response actually, this happend to me

Persians already are erased fampai. So are Arabs. Genetically and culturally the entire Middle East is a blend of everything.
Half the words in farsi and arabic are the same, and Arabic has been taught in Iranian schools since 1979. Iranians today know fluent Arabic.
The reason other regions of the Middle East adopted the Arabic language and Persia didn't is because Persia was a very big place and Omar thought it would be easier to convert the population if he let them keep their language. So he had the first translation of the Qur'an made into Persian. But overtime the people of the region adopted Arabic words into their language, and with secularists having been btfo after the shah the Farsi language in Iran is becoming closer to Arabic everyday. I learned Farsi in Iran and when I moved to the US Iranian diaspora would get mad that I used "Arabic words" when I would speak Farsi.

Do you think about terrorism?

>prefers Western Europe to Eastern Europe
>because Eastern Europeans would dump you with the gypsies

Faggot. Go back to Iran

This map is wrong. BC should be Chinese

like with al-bakur, why don't you shit-ites strike first at the jude, and set and example for the rest of the world?

why don't you reject the malignant brain-rot of shitslime, re-adopt the Zoroastrianism and M.P.G.A...?

I'm sick of these threads where muzzies pretend to be our friends.

>oooh ask me anything, I'm super nice. I take all the abuse because I wanna be your friend
>terror worldwide
>slave trading
>waging demographic war against us

Fuck this sandnigger
sage

How do we know you aren't invoking Taqiyya to appear friendly?

Have you electrocuted yourself recently?
youtube.com/watch?v=QAjZaSlWG50

How come from the two worst countries and regions in the entire world,
kill yourself shitskinned leaf