What do normies think of Jared and Ivanka? Do they think there is nothing wrong with being Jewish?

What do normies think of Jared and Ivanka? Do they think there is nothing wrong with being Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/press-center/adl-survey-attitudes-towards-jews-in-us-2013.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bible thumper.
>loves horses.
>dream dog hates niggers and has ptsd.

you'll never be her number one.

What are your "online dating" stats? Would she be interested in you?

But onto my topic, are normies thinking
> omg, how terrible! You shouldn't be mean to Jared and Ivanka just because of their religion!

>Do they think there is nothing wrong with being Jewish?
Have you ever just started ripping on jews at the middle of a dinner table or on a street corner before? It usually doesn't go too well,

Half of Americans love or like Jews, probably a third couldn't give a shit less.

So you're saying that 50% of Americas love or like Jews and 30% are indifferent. Are 20% of Americans resentful of the influence of Israel-centered foreign policy?

Large disclaimer that this is an ADL poll but they have every agenda I would think if anything to make the numbers look bad, not good.

forgot link to it

adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/press-center/adl-survey-attitudes-towards-jews-in-us-2013.pdf

Hmmm. It looks like it is most likely that >90% of Americans support Judaism, and are sympathetic to Ivanka and Jared.

I guess it's another war in Syria, like Iraq and Afghanistan

she wouldn't like me either, but i wasn't being a salty bitch when i said what i said. you obviously haven't met a horse person before.

No, I haven't ever met a horse girl before. However, a horse riding school has recently opened up next to my house. Every month or so, they have public exhibitions. I was thinking of attending one and meeting some of the equestrians.

why do you want to meet someone who's obsessed with riding on top of a wild animal? it's worse than dating a woman with a child.

how did that horse girl hurt you?

just go to the horsey exhibition and learn for yourself dipshit.

fine, I will

god this chick would be a boring nightmare to be around

> always taking you to the ballet, opera, theater, reading books, doing yoga, riding her horses, going to church, drinking tea and and eating pastries
> what an empty life so boring

that profile is so fake

pls tell whats up with horse girls

Degenerate detected.

U fucking nigger go to tinder and there you will maybe match with a woman that's enough for you.

>horse rider
beware of these people

Agreed. That profile is a fantasy created by a autistic virginal white male poltard.

The creator of this profile will forever remain a virgin.

They are seriously crazy and have a deep bond with their horse(s); their craziness is different from cat ladies or dog people. They don't fuck their horses or anything (well, maybe some out there do) but there is a weird, creepy almost romantic vibe to their relationships with horses. It sounds crazy but it's completely true. It's also exclusively a female thing. I don't know if it's because being jostled around on horseback releases some bonding hormone or what but it's a thing

why?

jingles their clit you think?

Have you ever met a women thats REALLY into horses? They are not normal people

Yes, goy, women who drink tea and read books at home are much less interesting than women who get drunk and grind on dicks to mindless nigger music.

This. Childish and cunty ive found them.

This seems like an american phenomenon though, this is not happening here.

Could be. Your guess is as good as mine; I'm no horse lady scientist

couldn't agree more, all you have to do is b around them for like 10 minutes.

>last online Mar 11 2015
Saddens me that >"she" probably died to something

Jews are raised believing they are the chosen ones and that's usually why they excel vs other religions which practice self sacrifice

Jared is illuminati

Doubt Ivanka/Trump know about his true intentions

or she met a guy and got married, then had children and lived happily ever after

Really? What's the difference? Do they ride side-saddle? I really have a hard time believing it's culture based

Probably met a nice guy in real life, most girls like that are not on okc. Or she got one too many dick pics and left

Nah, probably 1 in 100 chicks on OKcupid have that sort of profile and there's tons of these kinds of chicks in the midwest and south.

I hope ;_;
Pretty likely, yeah. Not sure why she wouldn't delete her account though

>Horse girls
not even once - you've been warned

No, no. I mean in my whole life I've never met a single girl who adores horses more than 'oh I like animals'.

I was once blue and then I was red but the last week has made me green

obviously a fake profile. She's too "perfect." I've seen lots of bots/fake profiles the last few years.

We have them in the Netherlands aswell. It is not just American. They tend to be deliciously white, and a little over the top aswell
this though
there's something strange about them, never was quite able to figure out why...

I know a guy who got married from OkCupid. He never deleted it, just never logged in again. I think he's too busy being happily married.

I also think he leaves his profile to "show off" a successful profile

Lmao

Is it fucked up if I want to meet a girl who loves her horse? I want to be one of her horses, I want to fuck her from behind, lean over her and huff on her neck like I'm a horse, make her call me her stallion daddy, maybe have her play with a horse dildo too

This is my ultimate fetish