Do rich blacks actually commit more crime than poor whites?

Do rich blacks actually commit more crime than poor whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2017/04/10/federal-court-again-rules-that-texas-lawmakers-deliberately-passed-a-racist-law
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/08/the-big-question-about-why-police-pull-over-so-many-black-drivers/?utm_term=.97732709f18e
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/1999/eprvol5no3.pdf#page=99
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did the australians lose a war to a bunch of emus?

No.

having trouble swallowing that pill?

I don't know dawgy dawg, like dug I dunno I'm jus'saying dug I'm jus'saying

What's his height again?

Nope, I think niggers are animals but I want proof that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites. Do you have any?

No, they're victimized more than poor whites.

why are niggers doing poorly in every country on earth including their own ?

do whitey oppress the black man even when not present ?

doesn't necessarily mean they commit more crime. White kids might be imprisoned less often while committing the same or more amount of crime but are given less harsh sentences. It's called systemic racism.

>Internet Aristocrat/Mr. Metokur BTFO
>Sargon of Akkad BTFO
>Lauren Southern BTFO
>random Sup Forums cumdumpster BTFO

can anyone stop this madman and his superior intellect and debating skills?

Yes.

>no
>666
What does it mean boys?

as much as i hate niggers, i think this shit is fake

>systematic racism
Give us a single - even just ONE - example of a racist law in the United States of America 2017
Go ahead, I'll wait. If you can't find one (you won't because there are none) then you have absolutely 0 evidence of your systematic racism claim. Fuck off you regressive leftist

It's always a leaf that is shilling for this guy.

Literally a bunch of numbers with no link to the source. Can you do any better?

sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2017/04/10/federal-court-again-rules-that-texas-lawmakers-deliberately-passed-a-racist-law

Wow that was hard.

>in b4 hurr durr fake news

dude no shill. despite his stripper name, Destiny is the most potent anti-Sup Forums debater yet. i would love to see someone, anyone begin to crush him in a debate.

Search for richest black city and poorest white city crime rates. It's the best I could find.

Do the emus know you're posting?

lol

How many multimillionaire rappers have gone to prison?

>law that cracks down on voting without state-approved ID
>disproportionally targets minorities because they tend not to have the ID required

Saying that is racist is like saying anti-homicide laws are racist because blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime

Try again

This is an article about voter ID laws. If you think minorities are too stupid to get IDs, you are racist. If someone is incapable of getting ID, they shouldn't vote. Either way, this is a shit example you clearly didn't even read the first paragraph.

Fake. Sup Forums is doing way more harm than good when they push these easily-debunked statistics and get idiots like JonTron to parrot them in public. Makes you look like you have no fucking idea what you're talking about and you have to lie to try and get people on your side.

>doesn't necessarily mean they commit more crime. White kids might be imprisoned less often while committing the same or more amount of crime but are given less harsh sentences. It's called systemic racism.
Occam's Razor is a wonderful thing.

*Systemic

>voter id laws are racist
lel

weird how fucking piss poor poo in loo India can have voter ID laws but the US can't.

Your poor blacks must really be poor

nope

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

and yes, they do

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

The user asked me to post an example of a racist law in the US in 2017. I did so. No amount of your goalpost moving will change that.

It isn't goalpost moving, my counter is that that isn't a racist law because it isn't designed to target minorities.

Not fake news? The federal court ruling was COMPLETELY political, they use the same retarded arguments against Voter ID all the time.

why do you think Australian posts are so shit? It's because they are made by birds

I cant keep writing this I think They know where I am and are co

A court said it's racist.
Court judges are infallible.
It's racist.

I'm not saying you're a racist.
God told me.
He's infallible.

Checkmate racist

Affirmative action

I guess a federal judge disagrees with you.

>i would love to see someone, anyone begin to crush him in a debate
Kina like Sargon already did? Pay attention shill.

I posted data showing rich blacks are incarcerated more and that there's no evidence of racism in the US justice system after controlling for IQ and repeat offenses

>voter ID is racist
commit suicide

2spoopy

Cool, I don't care. Read the pic in the sticky as to why that doesn't matter. Also there are federal judges that would side with me.

And some Dailystormer guy did okay, though he took the convo to weird places.

Thealternativehypothesis.org offered to debate him but Destiny just admitted he doesnt know enough about race realism

You actually posted an example of a liberal judge calling something racist lol

You must not live near any niggers if you seriously need internet links to know blacks commit more crimes than whites by any metric.

Sargon isn't Sup Forums though. He's barely a civic nationalist and kind of a bad faith actor imo

You guys use to be the kings of shitposting, Wtf happened? Srsly, leafs suck.

>inb4 you're american blah blah

Why do niggers face "systematic racism" every single place they go?

There's not a single country they don't act like violent apes in.

>potent debater
>just talks really fast in an effort to confuse and trip people up and never concedes to a point and causes the "debate" to last for hours in an attempt to make his opponents concede

Kek says you are evil. Fuck off jew.

>article behind paywall

Thanks for your contribution.

scihub it

the bait and switch of language there,

More arrests doesn't necessarily equate to more crime per capita - only more incarcerated, which is a very big distinction to make. Poor white kids live in areas where police presence isnt exactly a huge thing. there are also several other factors that equate into this.

All this says is more rich black kids are CAUGHT per capita than poor whites.

agreed. countries with thousand of years of "culture" and the main activity is recruiting child nigglets to fight in some "war"

so you posted a non-racist law. great job, please play again soon.

here faggot

you need a source for that, sorry

also this

if you're rich you are less likely to get caught at all, the fact that these retards aren't getting away with it is pretty damning

He is Yannopulous on the left.

>be rich
>get caught by police
lmao how retarded are they

5"11, the other guy is 6'''

Are rich blacks likely to live in a neighborhood with all that much of a police presence? But yes, any kind of statistic like this should control for as many variables as possible.

Naked Ape triggered the fuck out of him. He made a laughing stock out of the manlet under 30min.

You're saying there's only a 1 inch difference there?

lol

While I do agree some of the difference is there due to this increased policing in urban areas where rich blacks tend to live, their wealth should help offset the number of convictions due to being able to afford better lawyers. Additionally as points out, homicide rates are still high.

>blacks are just as smart as white people
>blacks are too stupid to get voter ID's
>DNC byline 2017

This shit has never made any sense to me, do they really believe blacks are incapable of getting there hands on a picture ID? If blacks truly are that retarded, how the hell are they getting their hands on alcohol, cigarettes, medicine at the pharmacy, basic medical care.

I was actually on medicaid for awhile as i'm a fucking gimp, every time I went to a doctor's office or the social security office they asked me for a picture ID. Black people disproportionately use similar services and welfare, all of which requires voter ID, yet that doesn't seem to impede them.
It makes no sense.

>emu

the kids have more arrests

black people are stopped by police more often. This doesn't necessarily mean racial profiling, but it's something worth considering.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/08/the-big-question-about-why-police-pull-over-so-many-black-drivers/?utm_term=.97732709f18e

except milo would tear him a new one since he can't call Milo racist just as easily as he could some no name youtuber/streamer

how many rich blacks are there compared to poor whites? like 10000 rich blacks and 20 million poor whites? JEJ

Did you even read the dates on that graph you stupid nigger

I believe there was a study done where they gathered the number of incidents of speeding by race in a county and blacks were found to have been speeding substantially more often.

Let's say you actually provided a good example reinforcing your argument. How does one instance explain why rich black kids go to jail more often?

This is like how liberals like OP will bring up marijuana possession and the unfair treatment blacks get, and use that to explain the increased rates of crime across all crimes.

Most police officers know from first-hand experience that niggers commit more crime. It's not really surprising or hard to explain why they stop them more often.

It's a meme ya dip

Theft is a crime

ice poseidon is 6"4-5 u nigger

>regressive
>leftist
Pick only one.

Leftists are by definition progressive. Rightists are regressive. Regressive leftist makes about the same amount of sense as consensual rape.

Looks like it's true. Case closed.

/thread

If you look at the top decile....no. At all other levels, yes.

That is the idea, they claim the title of leftists but want resegregation via stopping "cultural appropriation", instituting racial quotas, and creating minority only "safe spaces".

In what way is that law centered around race though? You've failed. All you can do is project your own racism under the pretense that you have the moral high ground calling others racist in the mean time.

here's the source of the study if you're ever asked after reposting

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/1999/eprvol5no3.pdf#page=99

Bullshit. Poor whites are more likely to live in minority heavy neighborhoods that are swarming with cops.

Leftist is more close to meaning 'hypocritical ignorance' than "progressive" at this point. You're not kidding anyone but other regressive leftists. Being loud and belittling anyone who disagrees with you is not progressive. Hiding from debate and only showing up to shout down the debaters is not progressive. Willful ignorance is not progressive and willful ignorance is synonymous with the modern political left, big time.

maybe not, but reality will always assert itself when it comes to race and intelligence

I think that proving how homicide and other crimes rates effectively represent the tendency of said ethnicity to commit crimes is too hard and leads to unnecessarily long discussions.

There's simply no reason for the color of your skin to be related to how likely you are to express anti-social behaviors, supposing there is no racism in a society. Given the inexistence of human races, I can only call for correlation ≠ causality here, in this scenario of absence of racism, which we all know isn't true. If it were, we would have something to blame. TL;DR: There's no way blacks commit more crimes because of inherent characteristics of theirs.

Look how progressive the left is. So progressive that they are willing to sacrifice their own campus and city property, beat people up in a mob, to prevent a homosexual Catholic Jew from speaking (speaking is harmless in itself you pussy) about political things which they simple don't want to hear. Domestic terrorism sure is progressive.

reminder that segregation is actually good: diversity is harmful

The problem is they only want homogeneous spaces for non-whites