Women at literally shit

I'm an alpha. Always have been. I'm never shy with women and I assert myself. I'm not some beta cuck who pretends he cares, I tell women what I want. I know women don't like nice guys, so I don't try to be one. So how come I keep getting ignored by these bitches? The answer isn't cultural Marxism like usual, but that women are worthless. When we form an ideal white society, can't we exclude women except for breeding and pleasure? The Roman tradition of fascism is about male bonds and strength, after all.

one nation not immigration ok cheers cunts

She needs the illusion that you're going to spoil her.

You are missing this very integral part of the equation.

If you're an alpha you don't get ignored by women and you're not bitter toward women. You are a seething faggot 17 year old.

Beta male here: I have a middle class job and a house. I dress nice and take care of myself. I date between 6 to 10 women a year for the last 10 years or so. I do all the cliche shit: buy dinner, flowers, gifts, etc. I listen and empathize while a woman talks about stupid shit.

But I never get attached and get pussy at least once a week. I had a three way a few months ago. Try being beta; it works.

agreed, it's crucial

>alpha
>ignored by women

pick one, elliot.

Hello. I am from the future. I'm sorry, I don't have much time. World War 3 began on the 20th day of April, in the year of our Lord, 2017, at approximately 7:37 PM. My digits will confirm. The first reply to my post will end in an odd number, the second reply will end in an even number, and the third will end in trips which will also help confirm. Good luck, anons, and God speed. We're all counting on you.

Oh and P.S. no matter what happens, don't tr

Alphas fuck in a month what takes you a year. And women actually buy shit for them.

I'm assertive you fucking faggot women are just brainwashed by Zionist race propaganda so they hate real men and only fuck niggers and mudslimes. Doesn't mean I can't be an alpha in a cucked society

Let's see

My career and hot blonde girlfriend beg to differ

Oh you're so special congrats on fucking the one non cucked woman in the country

>I'm an alpha

that's not how you spell faggot

You're just inherently flawed in some way or another.

I am, for example. Everything that can be wrong with me is, but instead of generalizing half the entire human race and being a bitter, cynical asshole, I've decided to "go my own way" and lock myself out of the gene pool because my genes should not be carried on, for the good of humanity.

"I'm an alpha"

This whole thread is retarded. Just join islam if you want a woman you stupid infidels.

Dude it just means you're delusional and you suck.

>alpha
>still can't get laid
You sound fat and ugly.

>realize that women don't like "nice guys"
>overly compensate by autistically hyper focusing on "asserting yourself" and "not pretending to care"
>women are repulsed

wtf I need fascism now

Funny thing is I'd probably agree with you on most things, you just sound like a retard.

>I'm a fucking bad ass male alpha yo
>H-how do I get women guys? They keep ignoring me. Wahhhhhhh

Not alpha.

Being an "alpha" doesn't mean acting autistic. It's charisma plus being a leader, while being decently respectful. That's called being a man. It's the golden mean.

The few women who enjoy being treated like shit aren't worthy of bonding with. They'll 9 times out of 10 get bored and cheat anyway

Are you okay, man? Why are you angry?

S A V A G E

I'm a true alpha. I get pussy everyday, my proof is the itchiness in my crotch. So itchy

> Second reply will end in an even number
Wrong twice, let's see if you can be wrong three times

but she is flat.

>Alpha
>Can't get pussy

L O L
O
L

I go for the lefties, they love it when I talk like a commie, they fall for that shit like bees to the honey, sure some of them are disgusting but when all you want is pussy then it will do, you drop a few truth bombs while you are with them and they start questioning shit, losing friends and looking bad in front of other lefties, it's a great game and all you need is your brain.

(You)

>I'm not some beta cuck who pretends he cares, I tell women what I want. I know women don't like nice guys, so I don't try to be one. So how come I keep getting ignored by these bitches?
Maybe because you're ugly and being an asshole under the guise of "being alpha" doesn't help your cause

>I'm an alpha.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No you're actually a whining delusional beta who projects his insecurities onto others and blames an entire race of people for why he's got no game and thankfully will probably never procreate.

Is that plain enough for you, you cry baby bitch? Or you wanna blame the Jews for why you're probably a manlet too?

Asshole.

OP isn't here anymore but maybe someone will absorb some fucking knowledge from this.

When you are trying to get a girl interested in you you are effectively selling yourself. Ask yourself "what am I selling." If it's "hey girl i won fuk howbow dah" then you're an idiot. It's the equivalent of a brute-force" attack and it's going to fail almost every time and taint your reputation, which only compounds your failures. If your too lazy to put in the necessary work to make yourself interesting or attractive on some level, then you might as well just find prostitutes and pay for it.

go get a gook ya fucking faggot, they love insecure beta males like yourself

Being direct and just saying what you want only works if you're attractive. It's kind of like how the line between romantic and creepy is blurry, but if you are more attractive you are more likely to be in romantic territory for the same actions that would get a less attractive guy in the creepy zone. I'm lucky that I'm pretty attractive, I'm able to get away with a fair amount of shit, but unfortunately I am extremely oblivious. Charisma only goes so far, it's like being a good singer if you have the talent, but you're tone deaf.

> So how come I keep getting ignored by these bitches?

Because you're physically unattractive.

It's not that women don't like nice guys, they like good-looking guys or rich guys and just ignore if they're nice to them or not.

But you aren't wrong that women are worthless. They're shallowness and their futile attempt to hide it is one of the main contributors to their worthlessnes. It leads to them literally being physically and mentally destroyed while enabling the scum of the earth to thrive and reproduce more scum.