Whats actually wrong with Neo Conservatism? I don't want to live in some authoritarian shithole like Russia or China...

Whats actually wrong with Neo Conservatism? I don't want to live in some authoritarian shithole like Russia or China, and I don't care about Israel and the middle east, it simply doesn't impact on my daily life. I like the ability to travel overseas and work easily, I like free markets so I don't have to buy over priced, low quality locally made goods, and I like the large range of ethnic cuisine even available in small cities and I'm happy to upskill myself to keep ahead of immigrants.

Its not hard, most of them have poor English.

What is the actual problem with Neoconservatism?

>and I don't care about Israel and the middle east
that's all they care about m8

>i don't care about israel
neo-cons hate you. Israel first, goy.

Yeah but so what if they want to destabilise some country or other, it has literally zero impact on my daily life.

I like living in a place where you are left to do as you please without some overbearing leader deciding what "Noo Zeelind Culcha" is. I'd rather just enjoy Western Liberal Democracy and all the benefits it brings

God damned sheep-fucker who feels like talking about international politics.

Go fuck yourself

Yeah but they can do whatever they want, I think Jews should have a homeland, its really up to them. Ok, so I need to pay a tiny, tiny portion of my tax to that war or whatever, but compared to the benefits I get from this system, its nothing.

>I like living in a place where you are left to do as you please without some overbearing leader deciding what "Noo Zeelind Culcha" is. I'd rather just enjoy Western Liberal Democracy and all the benefits it brings

So why are you shilling for neocons? You live on a turd rock that Australia shit out thousands of years ago, shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

This is exactly the kind of thing you get from people that hate neoconservatism, personal attacks and zero arguments. What exactly is it you hate about living in the most prosperous system the world has ever seen?

Stupid britfag

Wait until the US Dollar and economy collapses which will likely happen and tell me how it doesn't affect your daily life

Get fucked

Prove that neoconservatism is "the most prosperous system the word has ever seen" and then I might respond to your shit.

It isn't even a system you worthless shit

Collapse**

>I'm a grammar nazi autist

Well the US dollar is getting stronger and stronger and has been for the past few years, so.....

Besides, if the economy here packs up, I can always go and work overseas relatively easily, another boon of neoconservatism

ok, so we are living in a time now with relatively open borders, a lot of free trade, Liberal ideologies and the highest standard of living the world has ever seen. Compare it with your true conservative 50s - we are far, far richer

>I can always go and work overseas relatively easily, another boon of neoconservatism

Yes, go from land to land shitting it up. Your argument is basically "Well if I fuck it up here, I can go elsewhere!" but when we have enough faggots like you spewing bullshit there won't be a place to run to.

I understand you're just a shill.

Well its better than living in some shithole with a useless passport. Of course, New Zealand, being incredibly neo conservative is not going to be shit up any time soon, we have a great economy and plenty of jobs here.

>so we are living in a time now with relatively open borders

Once again, who are 'we'...you are living in New Zealand. Your local politics have very little to do with the standard of living of the world. Start importing shitskins and you will see the change, but by then will be too late.

We have an incredibly high rate of immigration, far higher than yours. I don't find some immigrant with poor English a threat to my job, and if I did, I'd upskill. Its not like locals want to work - they don't.

A useless passport? Stop huffing paint for a minute and focus.

Somehow I doubt the term neo-conservative is even used down there. You either have the pro-sheep marriage party or the anti-sheep marriage party

>We have an incredibly high rate of immigration, far higher than yours.

citation plz

in truth, sheepfucker, it depends on what you mean by "neoconservatism"

the jewish warmonger and international policing won't necessarily affect you in a major way. especially if it's just Trump ramming missiles up people's asses

but combined with sackless policies like importing swarms of refugees, zero immigration standards, and acceptance of SJW progressive societal destruction (all things you could pin on some neocons)...it can be a dangerous game

neoconservative countries all have great passports that can get you into a lot of places easily. And again with the abuse. Just shows you have no argument.

Soros isn't a Neocon, he actually funds anti-Israel groups
no idea why Sup Forums is so wrong about him.

>Compare it with your true conservative 50s - we are far, far richer
And far more degenerate.

Nations have been polluted with immigration. Virtues and values eradicated. Institutions such as family de-facto abolished.

>if the economy here packs up, I can always go
You cannot build nations with rootless cosmopolitans, which is why it is in a nations best interest to remove these elements before they do harm.

Neoconservatism was a historical necessity emerging from cold war politics. It's just outdated and ridiculous in dealing with modern geopolitcal circumstances. The "liberal world order" no longer has a resistant counterforce binding it together

>neoconservative countries
>great passports
>no argument

Neck yourself, and tell your supervisor they really need to rethink their strategy if this is what they are having you post.

>Yeah but so what if they want to destabilise some country or other, it has literally zero impact on my daily life.

Here, I translated it to Hebrew for you. Shoe, meet other foot. כן אבל אז מה אם הם רוצים לערער את המדינה או אחרת, יש אפס השפעה ממש על חיי היומיום שלי.

I'll play your game.

We are one of the most neo liberal countries on earth, what does that mean in practice.

No healthcare, private.
Private, water, gas, electricity.
Expensive oil.
And a retirement fund that's literally an scam.

>it simply doesn't impact on my daily life
This has to be your first day lurk moar

You really have no say in this when you live in a second rate country that follows our countries leads. Do you as Australian or New Zealand (I'm on mobile I can't see your flag) get drafted for pointless wars that your country has no need getting into just because our country's politician get into? You want your money spent funding military actions to recklessly topple regimes that end up giving way for more conflicts? It does affect you whether you like it or not. Globalism literally means what it says. Global Politics affect you even if you think your little small country is far away from the conflicts.

Best post. Is more elaboration really needed?