>hires PI to spy on wife
>Finds out she's had a second lover from well before they decided to divorce
>Can't even set foot in the house he's paying for
>she's getting $2500 a month already just for the kids
>She doesn't even want them outside of using them to eek money out of him
>kids would rather be with the dad
>She even admits she doesn't really care for them
>already said she's going to try and void the prenup
>wife just goes out and gets drunk every night with the new guy on the husband's dime

Guys, don't ever get married. Modern women are irredemable.

Fuck off MGTOW scum. Not all women are lying, cheating sluts. Pick better.

>Not all women are lying, cheating sluts

No, but a lot of them are and with feminism gaining ground, more of them are being told that fucking over men is their right.

Yes, that's true.

But hate the puppetmasters, not the puppets.

>>She doesn't even want them outside of using them to eek money out of him>kids would rather be with the dad>She even admits she doesn't really care for them
She told you all this? No.

Feminism is dying. Just wait 5 years when all the fatshits die and the shedemons become irrelevant

No, but the boss did. He's been with her ten years and he's seen how bad of a mother she is.

Which is why you filter the bad ones out. Don't ignore the red flags, and bitch later when the woman from a single mother household, with a tramp stamp, who fucked you on the first date, and admitted to having a dozen or so past lovers, turns out to be a bad wife and mother.

Not arguing with you on that. I just wish society didn't give women a pass for being shitty.

Remember if your woman is shit or cheats its because you didn't train her properly.
Sort yourself out

Many such cases

This. I have a long term gf from highschool. We've been dating since we were both kids. She cooks and cleans, and does whatever she's told. Why? Because I have my shit straight.

Sounds like she does too though. You can't train a bad woman they're irredeemable.

t. lying, cheating slut

That's right, goy - trust no women, never reproduce, keep down the white population

>777
Well I guess it's true since digits confirms.

>Yes goyim stay away from white women. They're all like this, no exceptions. It's not your lack of judgment, it's women

bitch is based, what else is there to say?

She was just smart enough to listen to me. I made sure she stayed out of bad situations by making sure she stayed away from shitty influences. Showed her Sup Forums and some Evola, explained to her how conservative politics worked better for society, etc. Now she's a super right wing girl who wants nothing more than to be a housewife so she can have 5+ kids in a nice cabin in a small town up north.

Trip 7s of truth. MGTOW goes in the same ovens as feminist.

The unfortunate truth is that feminism has destroyed relationships for betas. This may sound like it doesn't matter because "just be an alpha xDDDD" but a majority of men were always betas and it will always stay that way. No civilization in history has been able to survive the loss of monogamy.

you can have kids out of wedlock senpai

>boss

Serves him right for being a Jew. Hope she's enjoying the big goy cock.

Those kids will grow up with no issues.

if she comes with the money, she might leave with the money

>been with her 10 years
Might as well throw the prenup in the trash and prepare his anus

get fucked faggot. you can't milk men forever you trash

#NotAllWomen
#NotAllJews
#NotAllMuslims
KYS

I haven't had a job since 2003. My now ex-wife got sick of paying for everything while I smoked pot all day, so she filed for divorce. Now I sit around smoking pot all day in a smaller house she still pays for, and monthly spousal support of $5k.
Always marry a rich bitch guys, don't be messing with that broke, broke.

>#notallwomen
Fuck off butthurt fucking roastie, lol.
Women are shit, worse than niggers.

Pathetic, weak, cowardly, lying and treacherous parasites they deserve to die alone with 40 cats.

If men just had the correct expectations there would be less shock and heartache. The cost of reproduction for a male is the forfeit of everything he's accumulated in life up until and after the point of reproducing. It's just sexual capitalism and that's the going market price.

total pro move

nobody in any other board?

>hurrdurr women are dogs
>all dogs do whatever they're told

Yeah, it's all the man's fault a woman cheats and is shitty.
>>Hurr Durr you're just not alpha.
Shut up virgin

>Not all women are lying, cheating sluts.
no, just all white women born after the 50s

Well done

You can still be saved OP. Say this prayer...

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your precious blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day, you rose from the dead, and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free from my sin. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus, "I shall not die, but have everlasting life".

There's some truth to MGTOW, but pic related describes the result.

Countering collectivism with collectivism is an attempt to escpe personal responsibility. Unless you wanto to argue that more than 95% of women are ireedemable, you're just a quitter.

I got drunk and went from mgtow video to mgtow video last night. I even agree with a lot of their ideas. But they act exactly like sjws. No sense of the cognitive dissonance. They make click bait titles often using a video that was made as a joke (they used an mde sketch in one) and pretend it's real.

He cheated on her and probably isnt giving you the full story. Like the part where he didnt listen about her day and she needed emotional support and Jake was there and things just kind of happened. You know?

Womyns are da best yall

Pffff
>Countering collectvism with collectvism
How else do you possibly counter it?
>Muh just man up and pay the alimony like a real men
The only difference in outcome that at very least you dont have to pay her for the rest of your life unlike the guy she's on that picture with.

Just get married in a country without retarded alimony laws lol.

>Might as well throw the prenup in the trash and prepare his anus
On what fucking basics is prenup suddenly void?
I understand that one party may WANT it to be void, but that's not how things work with legal contracts.

that idiot should get a paternity test instead of crying on the shoulders of his disinterested subordinates topkek

he should also quit his job or something

Pretty disgusting, but to each their own.

you can blame the person who started a fire all you want, but the fire itself is still what burns you. keeping it away from you at all costs is the only option if you want to keep yourself safe.