Students 'fear' Chick-fil-A will jeopardize 'safe place'

campusreform.org/?ID=9035

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=9035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chick-fil-a is the tits.
Better than everything else around.
They don't deserve it's glorious chicken and waffle fries.

>tendies>feelies

>but muh social justice

fuckin' love based chick-fil-a

I sometimes wish buttery homophobic chicken burgers had a home here in blighty

>Chick-fil-A
I dream of them opening in Canada.

Based Chik-Fil-A delivering delicious chicken and triggering liberal chucklefucks, most excellent.

fellow anons, if you like iced tea and/or breakfast, mr chicken fillet is pure GOD amongst fast food

HITLER IS LITERALLY VOLDEMORT REEEEEEEEEE

Based.

I'd fear a guy who eats pancakes with roast beef too

>literally 2017
>not posting the superior fast food sandwich

>tfw liberals boycott you but it only makes you stronger

It looks like toothpaste

Does canadian toothpaste look like chicken biscuits?

any nigger will tell you mcchickens are for drunks and stoners. Zaxbys/Chikfila = god tier nigger lickin good

/ck/ plz go

I dont know it hurts my teeth looking at it. Texture of sweet biscuits with salty chicken and mayo is too fat ass for me

gross
my nigga

i'm not really a fast food guy but pic related (from whataburger) is my fucking weakness

You have never..eaten Chick-fila-a....have you?
The biscuits are not sweet. Learn to freedom, nigga.

It sounds like it's doable but i dont know. I'd rather eat bugs

Kill yourself first

But Food Reivew told me that Zaxbys is shit generic chicken.

Chik-fil-a is too good for you, leaf. You don't deserve it. But it would give itself to you in a heartbeat, because it's something good and pure in a cruel, filthy world. That's what Chik-fil-a is.

i couldn't tell you with certainty, but the zaxbys I had in FL was the best spicy chix ive ever ate, srs

all fast food is shit generic chicken

we are arguing which is the best shit generic chicken

It's Chic-Fil-A

I would rather you just ate mouse poison

Biscuits are so dry and styrofoamy. I dont want your tendies in my milkshake bro

I thought you japs liked western food

For me, its the McChicken.

Also known as Warfarin. Don't wipe it on your flag next time

we do, we also like to see Canadians vomit out all the blood in their body and die

Shh. Shh. Back to the penis parade and motherly tentacle stuff. Daddy left you extra cold and spermy bathwater this morning

Jesusfuck I feel sorry for Canadians. The biscuits there are apparently sugary and dry from what I have learned from this thread.

Chick-fil-a is god tier
There is no time of day where the line isnt backed up

؜Why be afraid of fried chicken?

wrong

Sugar no sugar whatever. Beaver tails and bacon for everyone

There is no mayo on the chicken biscuit. It's just chicken and a biscuit.

Chick-fil-A franchisees literally could not give a shit

Nice and crumbly and sand like and breaded and im choking it down are you happy

Someones never had chick-fil-a.

Sweet tea or unsweetened from chic fil a?

Yeah.

You biscuits must be shit.

Scared of a sandwich? What is this nincompoopery?

>campusreform.org/?ID=9035
such obvious bullshit, an extreme minority of idiot faggots in power of their little clubs are mad there will be a chickfila and are using bullshit excuses to petulantly prevent it

i say we figure out a way to support the restaurant being built there. fuck all this safe space bullshit

anyone else here from the Chic-fil-a timeline?

where the fug do you eat

My God how far we have fallen.

During the Vietnam draft the student unions were able to have civil discourse with elected officials.

You really don't know a lot about Canada bro

Hahahahaha their fucking loss.

Literally an own goal.

Steak Sandwich is literally GOAT lunch

I always eat at Chick-fil-A when I go to the U.S. because of this

God bless USA

>Students 'fear' Chick-fil-A will jeopardize 'safe place'
Is that because it will attract the niggers?

I dont have the stomach for southern sweet so i go unsweet and add 1 S&L, splenda and equate taste like shit and sugar doesnt micronize to mix if it isn't added when hot

yes i have

If you don't like Chick-Fil-A you're worse than a nigger.

Only current-year college students could be scared by a fucking chicken sandwich. Fucking surreal.

ha, I actively tried to bring a chickenfillet to my campus because I was addicted as fuck. Franchise is cheap at like $5k but Im not religious enough to be their rep apparently lmao

Then you have completely lost any credibility.

CFA is goat and they love Jesus.

>Duquesne University
Isn't that supposed to be a Catholic school?
How the fuck did they get in if they can't even respect a business for being operated by Baptists?

It's not really fast food, but it is way better. Peanut oil is why, never frozen chicken, hand breaded, that's why.

The one in my town plays christian music, so it is a deterrent to liberals and atheist scum.

Not related but I really wanted to fuck the wendy's girl as a kid. Actually I still want to fuck the wendy's girl.

>tfw had a chick fil a chicken salad sandwich

fucking delicious

The lemonade is bomb!

Bro they used to sell it cheap in a 32oz cup, I swear if I didn't know they feared God I'd think they put cocaine in it.

t. Wang Peng

You people eat bugs here as street food and in sandwiches so ofc you'd rather eat bugs than a chicken biscuit because your people are allergic to freedom.

I went on a Tinder date with a girl who went to this school. Starts ranting about Trump, fucking white males (literally said the phrase), and how she kicked a bunch of white male's asses on abortion in her intro to polisci class. Also worked in an environmental organization.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, this bitch is a fucking immigrant from Tunisia, so go figure.

Let's just say going on a "date" with this walking stereotype started my awakening.

>hot wendy's chick is a stand in for founders fat daughter
p creepy if you think about it.

chick fil a employee here.
out of all the possible fast food places to work or eat, chick fil-a is by far one of the better ones. the culture of the company is actually very supportive and welcoming depending on the operator and area. the price also minimizes the niggers and trash that you get exposed to. when niggers do come in, its typically middle class with a balance between civil and ghetto savage. i personally like the company and think its a great place to eat if you can afford. its also great when your management also has a tinge of racism as well.

It's a Christian organization. Which means, in private, they don't like gay people but also don't talk about it.

Most jarring, the employees are polite and friendly and helpful. And they are not open on Sunday.

Because it brings black people to the area, all students are huge racists.

I got a chinaman complaining about gutter oil to me and another talking about peanut oil chicken salad mega gulp buckets and a fear of God. And cocaine. Murka.

>this bitch is a fucking immigrant from Tunisia, so go figure.

In my experience African students are much better than our niggers. They don't have the same attitude like everyone owes them something.

Never met a rude employee at Chick-fil-a. Everybody has grade A++ service skills and never get orders wrong. No fucking greasy slobs, stoned degenerates, or fatass 23 year mothers of 4 kids bitching about their lives.

Whoever created the hiring criteria at that place is a fucking genius.

not even a meme. The most liberal friend I know is also the most scared about going anywhere even remotely sketchy where he might see a poor oppressed black person.

get it while it lasts. chicken salad is gonna be phased out soon for some healthier menu item. also some areas in austin, tx and roundrock will be testing markets for a smokehouse barbicue sandwich and some other barbecue based salads and a side. as well.

Muh nuggets don't touch muh nuggets

Ive honestly started to believe our niggers are really just being heavily targetted by a special form of brainwashing.

>tfw no Chick-Fil-A in my country
;_;

Do you think they'd object to a halal kebab stand?

Dude don't fuck around. It's LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING CHICKEN SALAD I LIKE AND CAN EAT!

Take it back dude.

expel students

IMO, North African is different from general African. I've met many of the ladder before, and they were all nice as could be.

Chick-fil-a is so fucking good

sadly not, it might be about a year before it happens. just like when they discontinued the coleslaw, they will give a recipe on how to make it as well. also spicy chicken biscuit for breakfast is coming back sometime soon.

When I lived in the states I went to all the chain restaurants in America where I was to compare them.

Chic-fil-a was head and shoulders above the rest and you could tell the employees liked working there. By comparison the staff at Wendy's were miserable and fucking terrible at their job

I just love it that they are polite teenagers who say please and thank you instead of Shaniqua throwing change at you.

they are branching out and they may go international.

>quads
>smazony syr everywhere
>pivo everywhere

You have LITERALLY nothing to complain about, nigger.

I heard boston banned chik fil e

I am outa here so fast once my biz here done

boston loser city

Are you white? Not being rude or whatever, but how do you just go heavy on first date.

>pickles
>chicken
Crank the shilling into max overdrive

2nd post best post

Clammies?

id verbally regulate her plus she walks home