youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w
youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

businessinsider.com/sean-spicer-hitler-never-used-chemical-weapons-2017-4

Bump

spicer said nothing wrong

He's an extra goofy retard.

Did Trump hire him just to let it slip. He's really bad with the words that he means.

He's not wrong, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_warfare#Nazi_Germany

> inb4 muh Zyklon, weapons imply warfare, not getting rid of a few kikes

Is he wrong?

What come on.

Hitler never used chemical weapons. He's right. And even if the holocaust wasn't complete bullshit, he'd still be right because executing people with gas doesn't count as 'chemical weapons'.

We used the gas chamber for decades, and never once called it a chemical weapon.

No. Executing prisoners isn't the same as using chemical weapons on the populace.

Would you call it chemical warfare every time we use lethal injection to execute a death row inmate?

youtube.com/watch?v=FjAE9Q7Kv6U

2013 Chris Matthews On Syria: Hitler Didn't Use Chemical Weapons

>900th thread like this today
get new material
sage

>Is he /our guy/?

>90 IQ: CHECK
dyslexia: CHECK
autism: CHECK

verdict: definitely

The Nazis did use chemical weapons in combat on several occasions along the Black Sea, notably in Sevastopol, where they used toxic smoke to force Russian resistance fighters out of caverns below the city, in violation of the 1925 Geneva Protocol.[39] The Nazis also used asphyxiating gas in the catacombs of Odessa in November 1941, following their capture of the city, and in late May 1942 during the Battle of the Kerch Peninsula in eastern Crimea.[39] Victor Israelyan, a Soviet ambassador, reported that the latter incident was perpetrated by the Wehrmacht's Chemical Forces and organized by a special detail of SS troops with the help of a field engineer battalion. Chemical Forces General Ochsner reported to German command in June 1942 that a chemical unit had taken part in the battle.[40] After the battle in mid-May 1942, roughly 3,000 Red Army soldiers and Soviet civilians not evacuated by sea were besieged in a series of caves and tunnels in the nearby Adzhimuskai quarry. After holding out for approximately three months, "poison gas was released into the tunnels, killing all but a few score of the Soviet defenders."[41] Thousands of those killed around Adzhimushk were documented to have been killed by asphyxiation from gas.[40]

Might wanna cite that breh

We've never called a state sanctioned execution an "attack" on people either because those terms just simply don't apply. If the government turned on the people tomorrow and started shooting people we would call that an attack. Likewise if the government deployed gas chambers against the people, well why wouldn't you say the government is using chemical weapons?

Is that really the point? "even hitler didn't use chemical weapons"

Nah he just committed mass murder of 11 million people by forcing them into concentration camps and either working them to death or gassing them in them gas chambers but at least he never used sarin gas in the ghetto

I like how pol has so easily swtiched from "fAKE GAS ATTACK FALSE FLAG' to "YEAH ASSAD IS WORSE THAN HITLER FOR USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS"

that comes the wiki article bruh

hitler dindu mang.

Time for you to use some pol mental gymnastics breh

Does powdered jews count as a chemical weapon? Pretty much every soldier on the battlefield inhaled that shit.

Sean "I Literally Hate Jews" Spicer

>Nah he just committed mass murder of 11 million people by forcing them into concentration camps and either working them to death or gassing them in them gas chambers

Except he didn't. He isolated potential saboteurs and enemy collaborators. We did it over here in the U.S. too. The only difference is that we bombed the supply lines to their concentration camps and it became a humanitarian disaster.

Hitler didn't murder anyone faggot. Lurk more and learn what the fuck you're talking about.

Looks like you're using an argument that only works here. Probably why you don't go outside or leave here.

So this is pol? Damn you are dumb people

He and Assad have that in common

True. Both dumb

Well, he didn't.
Hitler hated chemical warfare because he lived through it in WW1.

>implying holohoax

you shouldn't take everything you read on ((((wikipedia))) for granted, brah

Nice counter

>the city of Sup Forums

No, it works everywhere. The problem is that Sup Forums is the only place left where arguments work and emotions don't. That little twinge of satisfaction you got in your head when you came up with a witty retort? The little rush of dopamine you got from avoiding the argument and posturing as if you're smarter? Yeah, that. That's a fucking drug, and you're addicted to it. That's the drug people come here to kick.

Keep coming back and maybe you'll figure out how to kick the habit yourself. Or maybe just keep going to dinner parties and dazzling your 105 IQ friends with your razor sharp wit.

Fucking faggot.

Seems like a long winded way of saying you got BTFO

> Sup Forums loses again

>The problem is that Sup Forums is the only place left where arguments work and emotions don't.

Right hurr durr holohoax hurr durr is such a great argument you fucking faggot. Jesus fuck if you were anymore stupid you would forget to breathe.

Holocaust happened. Millions fucking died. The biggest mistake your dad made was not wearing a rubber. Go fucking kill yourself

Wha?

but that never happened

He's been /ourguy/ since forever.

Where the fuck have you been?

He was signalling to us that Kushner is running the show, while also waking normies who've been hearing Hitler's name and NatSoc ideology in passing.

He's /our guy/

Even though I agree the holocaust happened, your argument was shit and you should feel bad

>Even though I agree the holocaust happened

Why?

You made no argument

Even if it did happen, no one gives a shit, with all of the pain Jews inflict with their subversive clandestine tactics.

They are a scourge.

>surely if I attack the person that will make my point more valid

How did they die?

>gas used but not for warfare
Lel even german media now saying hitler dindu all the things

conclusion: trump is new hitla alerta alerta

argument

I smell an attempt to purge him.

Lol so Sup Forums really is just a bunch of memes. Like tendies or boxxy. Sad (but pretty funny)

>but I'm not Sup Forums

Who are you then?

You're glad it happened, right?

Yes he is /our guy/

Responded to the wrong guy my guy

The only meme is your world view.

He was right. What idiot still thinks the Nazis gassed people? It's nonsense. Literally zero proof of homicidal gas chambers.

Are you going to keep announcing you aren't from here and continue to stay?

I think the Jews were put in camps then when the war came to a close the camps collapsed and lots of people died.

Starvation:
youtu.be/xxZ9U8NHIWo?t=273
isurvived.org/Pictures_iSurvived-4/HOLOCAUST-men.GIF
ww2today.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Belsen-mass-grave.jpg

Gas Chambers
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005220

But Hitler literally never used chemical weapons, not even at the end with the German Army being zerg rushed by millions of Red Army soldiers who would've been easily handled by a massive bombing with the sarin and tabun gas that the Germans fucking invented and had massive stockpiles of

Carbon monoxide is not a chemical weapon. Insecticide is not a chemical weapon.

Jesus fucking Christ. So it's literal interpretation of every single thing an administration person says "well Obama didn't technically tap the wires in Trump Tower!" unless what they are saying is literally true, and then it's big broad figurative interpretations "well what about insecticide in gas chambers?!"

Pharmaceutical industry backed by Jewish controlled mental health industry for profit, anyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

youtube.com/watch?v=Ptw41GUKLpc#start=0:00;end=2:47;autoreplay=true

>gas chambers

totally

Leaf mental gymnastics is best mental gymnastics
>lol Sup Forums hiding behind a leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w

rural or suburban?

Red pill for you

Jewish Communists killed JFK and George Lincoln Rockwell in order to put an end to Antisemitic and anti-Communist rhetoric.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs

Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong, yet he is the most despised individual in the world. Why is this?

The narrative is controlled by Jews. This is for newfags, btw

JFK knew what he was going up against. He warned us. He was talking about Communism in his secret society speech.

They literally killed JFK and Rockwell to put an end to anti-Communist rhetoric.

Trump so far is complete garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

>to put an end to antisemitic and antigommie rhetoric
wew didnt really work out did it?

>tfw your female ancestor on your mother's side got d*cked by royalty and thus carries RH- which English and English-Spanish kings had
>tfw your father carries haplogroup e1b1b
>tfw Hitler and Napoleon carried e1b1b
>tfw e1b1b and RH- is the Jew's worst nightmare which explains my seclusion and CIA deep state attempt at dismantling my agenda both here and on Sup Forums especially
>tfw getting completely angry about something you're completely invested in is considered "mentally ill"
>tfw you want the pain to end not only for yourself, but for everyone else
>tfw you've been born angry and realize you were placed here in this place and time on Earth for a reason

I'm angry. You people need to change.

You people have no idea what you are doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ptw41GUKLpc#start=0:00;end=2:47;autoreplay=true