You may post ITT if you're country is ranked inside the top 15 of the most free countries on earth

You may post ITT if you're country is ranked inside the top 15 of the most free countries on earth.

if you're outside the top 15. please try and be more free and maybe you can post ITT next year.

source:
patrickrhamey.com/saturday-research/2016/5/24/2016-state-of-world-liberty-index

Countries - Rank
New Zealand - 1
Switzerland - 2
Canada - 3
Australia - 4
Ireland - 5
Finland - 6
Netherlands - 7
Denmark - 8
Chile - 9
Luxembourg - 10
Norway - 11
Hong Kong - 12
Sweden - 13
Estonia - 14
United Kingdom - 15

so, how's true freedom treating you guys? feels pretty good here. bit jelly of NZ though.

>every single one of those countries have banned loli
>"free"
No thanks

A list of literally whos tbqhwyfampopolam.

>canada
>can get arrested for calling muslims out on their shit beliefs
>free

How Are the nordic countries not the Best places To live in the entire world?

Because we exist

Checking in

Reporting in.
Watching the world fall apart from our little non existent island is hilarious

Too cold

But you're weather is a shitshow though i dont agree oceania is really good too

loli's illegal in a shitload of states you moron

How? I love British weather.
>little
Isn't new Zealand like the same size as Britain?

Do agree* And obviously ment it formula the New zealender

You're thinking of Australia.

Our weather is almost exactly like England's

I'm so free I need government permission to drive a car, or I will be locked in a rape dungeon.

No you don't, you just need to prove that you can actually drive a car. I want to be able to let my kids walk to school knowing everyone who drives a car knows how to

I'll have one fush, one scoop of chups and one tub of freedom please.

It's slightly bigger than England/scotland/wales

test

:/ south island for sure but north is more normal yer? england has shitty weather, aus has best weather.

i mean i'm moving back to switzerland soon, but jesus. you can't talk shit about moslems here lad, it's everything but a free fucking country

Who the hell is Patrick r. Haney? Only a fool would take anything written here as fact.

>not ordering freedum fush
Get the fuck out ya Aussie cunt

The world is fucked if we're number 7

>article 1 of our constitution prohibits any kind of discrimination
>holocaust denial illegal
>can't own a gun without a license
>salary tax between 36,55% and 52,55%
>sales tax 21%
>alcohol, tobacco and gasoline are extremely highly taxed
>not allowed to walk in public without official identification given by our regime

BUT AYLMAO WEED IS LEGAL 420 BURN IT ILUVMARX

Not so much size, just relevance in the world, nobody seems to give a fuck what happens down here

>Hong Kong
>Free

the north island is a bit warmer, very comfy compared to the living hell that is Australian summers

>free
>can't walk in and out of a store with s gun same day.
Lol

i love our summers :/
if you can't deal with 45 degrees then gtfo ;o ;)

NZ, Aus and Chile only countries that have normal weather, rest are cold as fuck for 90% of the year

>Australia
>FREE

I don't think any of those countries you listed are "Free"

Can you own a gun freely in those countries? Use guns for self defense?
Absolute free speech?

not in cuckstralia

go out into the world and get back your freedom. not our fault you keep voting in people who take your rights away from you in the name of security and ironically, freedom.

use those guns you cunts never shut up about and get your freedom. its why you have them isn't it? then do it you enslaved plebs.

>USA confirmed 3rd world shithole
Welcome to the club, buddy

we're also free to go to school without getting shot, go the movies without getting shot, go to church without getting shot etc.

>ignoring those very few terrorist attacks by muslims

FUCKING 15???

I blame our marxist government.

Yanks seem to have this idea of america as it was in the 1950s era. It's a rundown shithole. Their infrastructure is falling apart.

This desu

Enjoy owning nothing

x10000000000

none are more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free - some cunt

but you still can get shot walking down the street in someplaces and get stabbed.

No self defense at all

>m-m-muh guns
We don't live in a 3rd world shithole. We don't have to protect ourselves when we go outside. You live in a literal zoo.

yeah its back at 1996 levels, but our population has increased by 25%

18 million in 1996
24 million in 2016

>mericuck BTFO

don't believe fox news or the NRA idiot

How many people in this thread would be arrested for hosting a Draw Mohammed contest?

I'm not on that list, but I posted here anyway. What are you going to do about it?

>UK
>free country

It's not free if you're a white Christian nationalist male. You get fined just for looking at a Muslim the wrong way

Go back to McDonalds ya fat fuck and get out of our thread for free countries, you prison state monkey.

ITT: americucks mad their own intellectuals tell them they aren't free compared to the rest of the world so they spit the dummy

go make another AMERICA THE FREE thread you plebs, just remember that there are 19 countries with more freedom than you.

Nothing, this is now an NZ thread so you're actually free to post whatever.

Says the one in a country overrun with inbred monkeys.

Don't use smilies on Sup Forums newfag.

Why the fuck is my country on there?

Mate, no country is "Free"
There doesn't exist one unless you go to africa with a bunch of weapons and wealth.

Do you even hear yourself? Have you seen your demographics? Yanks in denial, as usual.

anyway, OP has to go jump on a flight.

i can do that without fear of getting bashed by airport security for not volunteering to get off a plane when the company overbooked it and needed some seats for its crew

enjoy your freedom lads, try and make your countries even more free and remember to TOP KEK at all countries outside the top 15.

to all the countries outside the top 15. please just nuke yourselves and remove yourself from the planet, kthnx

What if I say no?

Oh look at that, I just posted again.

m8, don't be such a cuck.

Ur mum.

Fingolian here. Is nice to say hateful things about mudslimes and niggers and no one really cares. Hell few days ago some older guy came to speak to me at bus stop and told me that niggers should gtfo and there was even few niggers who heard him. Business as usual.

>The world is fucked if we're number 7
Don't worry he's just blending a bunch of stats from leftist NGOs and journalists. So the definition of liberty used here is completely perverted, and doesn't get at basics like the right to bear arms.

Whoever made this chart has a shit definition of freedom.
Somalia is more free than any of these.

>i don't agree with the sources political views therefore its all wrong and false

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>muuuuuuuuhhhh gunzzzzzz
You aren't free in the slightest, you fat fuck.

literally owned by the jews.

top kek

>new zealand number one
feels good lads

at least we can deny the holocaust without being prosecuted, stay mad bongs

>sweden is in the top because freedom to rape is more freedom than freedom to not be raped

We can though, you silly cunt. Fuck out of here you 3rd world shithole.

you will never know what it feels like to own 10 acres of land.

You will know what it actually feels like when you have sex. Cutlet

yfw ive had sex many times but my statement about you was correct.

bitches love land, btw.

Rank 1 reporting in, what's going on itt?

>he thinks 10 acres is a lot
thats real cute burger
come back when you own 2000

>UK

>Be free from not having a state record of visible spectrum emissions of one's residence.

I don't think its a lot. Thats what is so insulting about it. Its like... a small farm.

So where's the other asian country except Hong Kong?

please cut your internet connection you cringy autist

10 acres isnt even a small farm in new zealand
that s literally one paddock, and a very small one at that