Some of you fags are alright, Don't go to Seoul tomorrow

Some of you fags are alright, Don't go to Seoul tomorrow.

That sweet fade

Non refundable ticket :(

Guy looks like an albino jack-o-lantern.

Reported to the FBI

If he lost some weight people would take him more seriously. The "fat dictator" look only works out if your country is somewhat prosperous.

lmao sirry amerwicans i have unicworn wair to save me fwom owrnge chweeto filthy capitalist twump

kek.

Best Korea wirr make /mlpol/ gweat again.

Best Korea is the most prosperous nation on earth. It has conquered space and has the world's greatest military.

DIABEETUS

If you consider the patience and humility of Great Leader it's astonishing. He could take out every country but his with only 3 well placed strikes with his advanced space age nuclear technology but sits quietly as the world taunts him.

Wow. Such control. Very leader. Much skilled

T-thanks, ...y-you too!

>American tag

Go fuck yourself wannabe fat boy.

Oh if only hahahahahah

Still wet-dreaming yourself towards war?

Well done OP

are you just posting alot or is this not a rare

He apparantly cut his own hair. If true its pretty impressive.

Nuke it, nuke whole worst korea to pieces for being disloyal pieces of shit

Don't worry I live in the USA and I am one of the 85% service class workers (under $15,000 a year). I am also white and single so the government won't give me free money kitties like they do for darkies and niggers and darkies that want to start business here in the USA. Where I'd have to get a loan from a bank because I am a cracker. I don't have the money to go anywhere.

I heard he did it without a mirror

Some of you countryfolk are alright, don't come to the cities tomorrow.

Based Chinese finally coming around

I'm also a service worker (14-21k/yr) and I have more than your yearly wages in savings. only took me 3 years. Just got back from a week in mexico city.

You just don't want it bad enough.

Your cost of living must be incredibly low

Came here to post this.

spare chip-chan pls

I live in California

It's called thriftiness, self-discipline, and prioritization. I'll be a rent-cuck my whole life If I don't get a 20% down payment ASAP.

>doesn't list endless support from parents

nice.