Brits, Brexit can be reversed, you can still come back home

We will welcome you back, you just need to apologize.

Fuck off cunt

I hope they don't. God speed, Brits.

No, Hans. I love Germany but no.

It can't, we won't, and you won't either.
We foiled your latest attempt at destroying Europe fair and square, Hans. Stop being bitter about it.

Fuck off eurocuck,
Go back to sucking Junckers nob.

>British flag upside down
Hitler hated us after all!

it's mirrored, not upside down.

it's quadrilaterally symmetrical, so it can't be put upside down.

lrn2geometry.

Fuck off fatty

also fuck you ahmed. Enland is better than all of europe combined.

except that their crime rates have skyrocketed since they banned weapons and let a bunch of jihadis in, and they still don't quite meet the standard set by us in the free speech department.

although, switzerland does come in a close second...

too bad they're landlocked by a bunch of nigger faggot jews.

you're just ashamed that I know more about your flag than your fellow toothless inbred.

Fuck yourself Fritz.

Oh, sorry, you're already doing just that.

Unfuck yourself Fritz.

Ehh no thanks. Anglos need to suffer.

they are WAY better off without you, and you know it.

I give the EU 20 years left, MAX.

>they are WAY better off without you, and you know it.
But Brits are poor.

yeah because you've been screwing them for the last three decades.

give it time.

This. I hate this country.

ye their bargaining power will be so much higher right ... at least they're free now!

stop talking you 40% nigger

Could one of you anons make a [TRIGGERED] meme out of this now we've finally triggered a50?

those backward morons are better out of the EU
watching them getting raped, then chimbong out during the negociations process, will be delightful

There's quite a few flying around, user.
Since the Kraut who spends every day REEEEEing over Brexit has arrived, we'll be seeing them soon.

fpbp

Wrong. The St Andrew's cross is pinwheeled slightly. It can be put upsidedown.

#rekt

>you can still come back home
Back home to the mobs of refugees you guys are so intent on flooding Europe with, no thanks.

their economy is going to skyrocket, and once France leaves (it will) you're fucked.

> Misses all of Eastern Europe entirely deliberately.

You're not fooling anybody.

Thank you, Austrian bro.

I like the UK too ... hope you guys stay out for your own good.

good call. you're right; flipping it has the same effect as mirroring it.

my bad.

hahahahah why would they EVER want to come back?

to continue the utter destruction of the UK?

How dare you graciously admit when you're wrong, this is Sup Forums

>> Misses all of Eastern Europe entirely deliberately.
>You're not fooling anybody.

Do you now want to compare your country with ex-communist Eastern Europe? Seriously? I thought you guys think you are rich compared to central and Northern Europe, no?

Flipping it is mirroring it.

You're scared now aren't you? It's finally started to hit home how bad this is going to be for you. :)

This, Netherlands is already becoming a hellhole. Avoid the bear traps the EU has set for you and escape!

When's the EUSSR burning already, the purge is long overdue.

>20 years left
Too much.

Also the RICHEST part of northern europe
Kraut fag is kill

And Bernie can still win! Don't worry! we don't need to accept reality if we simply BELIEVE.

Match me!

I respect Brexit. But if you unironically believe, that you're doing this to "stop immigration", I can do nothing but laugh at you and your "hero", Farage, who BY THE WAY explicitly mentioned that he aims to replace european migration with commonwealth migration, ie MORE PAKIS.

Now for a more personal opinion, I think England's too far gone, and the white Englishman's identity has been successfully erased from history.

It's all pakis and ahmeds for you now.

Good luck with the civil war.

> (You)
>Also the RICHEST part of northern europe
>Kraut fag is kill
That was the point. Central London is uber-rich, while the rest of the UK is dirt poor.

EU is shit
Lets give an example:

>Everyone says anything civilized other than EU is poor (exept USA, they are below poor with their debt)
>Lets take a look at Sweden
>They're not poor, neither in the EU
I think its the opposite, they are not poor BECAUSE they aren't in the EU

Brits, don't come back for your own good

Lmao
>Amerilard experts

> its another autistic german thread

You just realised that you need us more than we need you?

But nobody wants the Brits to stay.
They going down. Hope in no time there will be a civil war, when they have no money, medicines and food.
Let's see what happens with Ireland and Scotland. No one wants to be part of a loser team.

No its not.
Small shit hole areas are poor.

It can and has been put upside-down and to good use. Ships about to be attacked by pirates would raise the flag upside-down so if the pirates won and stole the ship with the intent to use it to pretend to be British which they did to get close to other ships or ports then other British ships would know it's a trap.

The EU/media fags said Brexit is reversible a hundred times already, so they are quite worried. You're doing God's work, UK.

Fuck off krautcuck.

War is still on the table pal.

>Sweden
Think you meant either Switzerland or Norway. Sweden is in the EU, they just don't have the euro.

Nigel explicitly states that he wants an immigration level of under 50k a year. He never said he wants 600k+ people from the 3rd world to make up for the 300k or so that wouldn't come from eastern Europe.

>Now for a more personal opinion, I think England's too far gone, and the white Englishman's identity has been successfully erased from history.

No western country has an identity anymore.

>British retards think they can just exit without consequences
LOOOL

Fuck off, Hans. You made your Sharia bed, you go lie in it, alone, with the other Eurocucks who'd sell out their own countries for Euroshekels. Sovereignty over shekels.

>mfw gerrymandering

>not being obviously upside down to actually signal distress
It's like you want to be ignored by a Spanish frigate while the cannon hole you sustained yesterday in a clash against pirates off the Barbary coast slowly fills the hold with sea water.

Why do you want you 18th century past self to die because you chose a nearly symmetrical flag?

Is this like the British version of people screaming that they can still keep Trump out of the White House by flipping electoral voters?

Yeah.... Pretty sure the 17 million people who voted Leave would love being given the finger by globalists. Good goy

It's too late now.

British people don't know what's best for them, would you allow a drunk person to handle nuclear bombs? No you wouldn't. Elites should decide things, they know what they're doing.

... you do realize that you have a german flag... i mean you do know they left cause of germany, you do understand that? right?

Still in denial hans?
this is baiscally a speeding train no stoping it now

We don't like handing out gib mes to poor people and chavs, whose only ambition is to have the full Sky Sports package. Our people are poor because they choose to be poor.

You can go fuck yourself. The EU is really showing it's true colors now

I supported membership in the EU. I hated it but I felt that we needed to stay in for the sake of our economic future. I voted remain.

As time has gone on though I wish I had added another statement to leave, and I'm glad we are doing so. The way the EU wants to "punish" a state for leaving, and the fact that as a nation we can self direct. Tbh its less about nationalism and sovereignty for me than it is fuck the eu and fuck your north african Muslim dick sucking liberal cuck mouths.

The EU is the THIRD time the Germans failed to take over Europe. When will you nazis learn2currency

If you could stop pretending the EU isnt about to collapse on its foundation of sand and corruption that would be great Hanz

Come on this denial is "but we didnt know Jews were being gassed" tier

Die Eurofag. Preemptive nuke strike vs Brussels when?

In reality all germany had to do was give cameron a not even good but acceptable deal... What he got was piss and shit from EU/germany and he presented this piss and shit to the people to let them decide. For fuck sake the only real demand they had was them being allowed to control their borders.. the EU didnt even give them that. Brexit, Marie le pen, FPÖ, Geert wilders and all the other headaches for the EU even the possible the downfall of EU was done by the EU itself. Brexit is on the EU just as many other things are its as simple as that imo

>West Wales
>Cornwall
>Shropshire
>Poor

Nobody gives a fuck Hans. Those are some of the most beautiful, unspoilt areas of the country.

You see, what you German autists fail to understand is that there's more to life than money and churning tat out from your manufacturing sector, with the help of a little population boost from Ahmed and co.

I'm so proud of you dad

No. Fuck off. UK is going to join the American Union.

>American Union

Don't you mean Anglo union?

No.

ey Britbongs, can we dutchies plz switch places with Ireland?

good post, dad.

Fuck off Kraut

Id much prefer the Scots to fuck off and die - you can haz Scottieland.

The UK is gonna wipe out germany in 2023.

t. General

Le Pen will lose in second vote. Stop living in Sup Forums and get realistic.

Nah, fuck that. UK must suffer, UK must be destroyed.
Isolate the anglotards and destroy them!

come on man, those and many other areas, esp. Lancashire are poor and rough as fuck. if you have ever visited european countries you would know they are a lot happier than us.

Ahahaha, if only. It'd be funny to see the anglos suck americanjew cock alllllllllll day long.

How can Germans STILL be so salty?

They've worked for decades with the end goal of ruling Europe, and we just brutally curb stomped it.
It's understandable that it's going to take a while for the salt to die down

>U.K. Brexit means Germany may actually have to start paying into the pot
>USA removes troops
>Germany still proceeds to darken their country by the day
Pic related Muhammad Ahmed

>son which a dad left to fight nips
Nou

Article 50 makes my country proud

Still waiting for a meditarranean union. It will happen, It will happen...

feelsbadman

>Lincolnshire
>Poor

Nigga it basically costs nothing to live here because it's 99% farmland

this

no time to concernfag bre, lets help the croisantfuckers out and gt rid of the cuckunion forever

>Austria
>north
Also:
>Vienna
>rich

Hans can we leave too ?

I cant believe this thread exists. OP I sincerely hope you get hung. fuck you cunt. fuck your cucked country and fuck the eu. Brexit is the best thing the UK have ever done.

Salt is the national spice here and Germany, don't act surprised