/bkg/ - Best Korea General - Waiting for the Weekend Edition

WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR:
>NK did a lot of ICBM testing over the last year and is getting better at it.
>They claim to have a new ICBM nearly ready that can reach the US.
>Trump sees NK as one of the biggest threats to US.
>Trump meets with China's Xi and they agree that something must be done.
>US aircraft carrier / navy strike team is nearing NK atm.
>Kim threatens they will nuke it out of the water and level Seoul.
>Trump announces that either China deals with NK or US will.
>Tillerson announces they push for denuclearization, not regime change.
>China allegedly deploys 150.000 troops to its NK border.
>NK threatens nuclear strike if US starts pre-emptive attack.
>On Saturday NK will have huge celebrations for the Birthday of Kim Il-sung.
>This is the most important holiday in North Korea.
>Fears are that NK will do a nuclear test to show its strength on the weekend.
>This might escalate the situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/11/north-korea-ready-for-war-us-navy-redeploys
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/north-korea-vows-catastrophic-consequences-for-us-aircraft-carrier-dispatch.html
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN17D0A4?il=0
nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-11/japan-plans-joint-show-of-force-with-us-carrier-headed-to-korean-peninsula-sources
youtube.com/watch?v=jntFNs4cD3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
nknews.org/2017/04/chinese-fm-denies-reports-of-more-troops-on-n-korean-border/
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korean-missile-could-hit-australia-within-two-years-us-diplomat-warns/news-story/2578c6244f4b01343bc7940daab67b71
businessinsider.com/map-of-the-day-how-north-korea-could-destroy-seoul-in-two-hours-2010-5?IR=T
youtu.be/hdlFkBbTk-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=KY1p-FmjT1M
youtu.be/BHn-EJtYwd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SITUATION WITH NK:
>If everbody lets NK continue their nuclear program they will have effective ICBMs with nuclear warheads in quite a short time. Multiple experts and even Israel had to admit that their progress was quite good over the last year. Once they reach that point they will be able to pressure the US and other countries. This is unacceptable for many countries and won't happen.

>If NK gets invaded to disable the nuclear program chances are high Seoul, one of the biggest cities in the world (10mio gooks), would be laid to ashes either by a nuke or artillery, since it's extremely close to the NK border. Same goes for other cities and bases in Japan.

>A regime change can't be done for the same reasons: As soon as the leaders of NK would realize their end is coming they would go batshit crazy.

>Same goes for trade pressure / starving them with help from China e.g. since again, when the NK government would realize their reign is coming to an end they would probably kamikaze the whole country.

>Preemptive nuclear strike disabling any chances to react is impossible, since it would draw the attention of the whole world, anger many countries, make China go batshit crazy and has overall horrible implications since millions of civilians would die.

OLD THREADS:

CURRENT NEWS:
>North Korea 'ready for war' after US navy strike team redeploys

>North Korea vows 'catastrophic consequences' for US aircraft carrier dispatch
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/north-korea-vows-catastrophic-consequences-for-us-aircraft-carrier-dispatch.html

>A fleet of North Korean cargo ships is heading home to the port of Nampo, the majority of it fully laden, after China ordered its trading companies to return coal from the isolated country, shipping data shows.
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN17D0A4?il=0
>North Korea state media warns of nuclear strike if provoked as U.S. warships approach

>Midday Update: Stocks Return Gains on Reports of Chinese Troop Deployments on N. Korea Border
nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-11/japan-plans-joint-show-of-force-with-us-carrier-headed-to-korean-peninsula-sources
OP Jap navy moving toward korea as well

Best Korea TV Stream is currently showing a test image.

what is this best korea music am i in lovee

Hey this thread is awesome, glad that theres alot of ingo in one plave about this.

Part of me doesn't even believe they have nuclear weapons though.

The five nuclear tests up till now are pretty much confirmed:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

It is possible to detect this stuff with seismographs pretty accurately.
So chances are high they were legit.

So does China have any agents inside NK military?
Might we see a coup by Beijing aligned forces?
Or with the Chinese putting troops on the border, cancelling those coal shipments, and just having an emergency call with Trump, might Kim freak out and go out in a blaze of glory before the carrier group can reach there?

I heard China HAD staff in the upper ranks in NK, or at least China-friendly guys, but they were removed by Kim, which is the reason why they are upset with him.

Sadly I don't have a source on this.

You should see the music videos they show quite often!

FUCK KIM CHING CHONG

>nuke gets launched to celebrate birthday
>US shoots it down
>norks cry and get all extra pissy over it
>another year of wow it's fucking nothing

It's a shame Sup Forums is full of shills and newfags who believes in all the lies about best korea that msm says.
DPRK is the only country 100% free from the globalist jewry.

STREAMING BEGINS

I try to keep OP neutral.

What if NK just nukes Beijing?

Kim Jong Un, chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK), chairman of the DPRK State Affairs Commission and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, gave field guidance to the Pyongyang Mushroom Farm.

He personally initiated the building of the farm, chose the site of the farm on the outskirts of Pyongyang and not only dispatched competent designing and construction forces for its construction but took a benevolent measure for solving all problems arising in its construction.
Learning that the equipment of the farm was made with indigenous efforts, technology and materials, he said that the longer he watched them they looked nice. He was pleased that the Party's policy of carrying out modernization in reliance on Juche-oriented forces and technology was thoroughly implemented in the construction of the farm.

i'm not talking about OP, i'm talking about the whole of Sup Forums

They're a bunch of crazy, starved gooks who are brainwashed into a cult. I get being anti-semitic, and I am as well, but if you think that a bunch of fucking yellow monkeys worshiping a fat autistic turd is a good country, you are braindead.

Communism is incompatible with happiness.

>Reports of Chinese Troop Deployments on N. Korea Border
This piece of news more than any other makes me think war is immanent.

Kim jong un should stop being a pussy and just attack before the aircraft carrier gets there.

>>China allegedly deploys 150.000 troops to its NK border.
>Reports of Chinese Troop Deployments on N. Korea Border

Already debunked fakenews

nknews.org/2017/04/chinese-fm-denies-reports-of-more-troops-on-n-korean-border/

see

>Can't go a sentence without talking about Jews and globalism

>set up really nice mushroom farm

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE?

Is this an actual thing or a one-off meme?

>thinks nukes exist
if they tried we would just deactivate the atoms.
not sure is troll.

so ? let them be , why you have to save them ? if thE US wouldn t piss the fat kid , they wouldn t threaten S. korea every now and then , they would keep their shitty commie country and that s all . by this logic you should invade both india and pakistan cause they have nukes and always bashing eachother

Enjoying a bird's-eye view of the farm with a bright smile on his face, he said that production buildings and annexes built in the vast area look peculiar, neat and tidy. He was pleased with the environment of the farm where formative art was applied at a high level. He noted with pleasure that the farm has radically changed the appearance of the area.

After being briefed on the farm before a map showing its panoramic view, he went round the raw material, fermenting, seeding, cultivating and raising rooms, technical preparation room, the combined control room and the sci-tech knowledge dissemination room and various other places of the farm.

>implying Jews and (((globalist)) not related to North Korea situation

Shlomo plz

Because every year that we don't intervene they gain more and more nuclear capability. It's easy to sit back and say, "Hey, just let them be!" when you live in a country that is unimportant like Italy, but when you live in the United States it isn't so simple. North Korea openly talks about destroying the United States, Japan, and South Korea on a daily basis, and in North Korea the United States is basically portrayed as Satan, or the ultimate evil aggressor.

They may not be able to reach anywhere important in the United States yet, but every year that passes it becomes more and more likely that they will be able to target a highly-populated American city. The idea is to come up with a solution before that happens. As to what that solution is... who knows? But we can't just sit here and do nothing and let a crazy dictator build up a nuclear arsenal that can target our country.

This is just not true:

You think NASDAQ is publishing fake news?
Of course the government denies it!
Why should they give away the plan?

Wtf I love commies now

Does anybody else miss The Gambia generals?

My man, I know devil's advocate is a hard job at times but there is no way in hell allowing an unstable totalitarian micro-country develop a nuclear program is a good thing for any of us.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korean-missile-could-hit-australia-within-two-years-us-diplomat-warns/news-story/2578c6244f4b01343bc7940daab67b71

And again: They can level Seoul, a 10mio city, in 2 hours. Without nukes.

>2 hours
nice assumption

If NK actually does have nukes, there is no fucking way in hell they would denuclearize. MAYBE if China threatened to invade, but even then they'd still just nuke everyone anyway.

I don't see how you get NK to get rid of nukes without war. They are actually crazy.

before i die I want to make pancakes and have a clean apartment

>How North Korean Artillery Could Level Seoul In Two Hours
businessinsider.com/map-of-the-day-how-north-korea-could-destroy-seoul-in-two-hours-2010-5?IR=T

R.I.P. based Jammeh

>Nork Nuke hits Australia
>No one notices

I fee that if a thermonuclear war was imminent between NK and 'X', SOMEONE from Kim's circle would take him out rather than sacrifice themselves and their cohorts to his madness.

>fakenews must be true because NSDAQ reports about fakenews report caused fluctiations on the market

No your MUH HABBENING grasping fakenews it not true. There is not even a single shred of evidence of major troop movements just the same report recited a thousand times over the recent hours.

And its borderline retarded to assume they would just deny the movement of 150.000 men to the border that will be plainly visible to any other player. This isnt 1950 anymore.

They won't get a chance to fire for 2 hours. They will get bombed to shit from air, sea and land.

Two questions.

What cities are at risk? Tokyo? (I need to know so I know my anime won't get disrupted.)

How good is the chance of us being able to shoot down the missile before it hits?

Thank you.

Are you sure you'd know if death was imminent?

You're assuming that Kim is responsible for all of the insanity. The entire population loves him, and his inner circle loves him even more so. Killing him would probably make the situation even more unstable.

>>On Saturday NK will have huge celebrations for the Birthday of Kim Il-sung.
>>This is the most important holiday in North Korea.
>>Fears are that NK will do a nuclear test to show its strength on the weekend.
Holy fuck, chinks really are just apes at heart.

If Japan is destroyed I may never smile again.

Thank god he got his cars out in time.

Hopefully they will nuke the anime

i looked on google maps and I see no chinese troop

wtf I understand artillery now

keep refreshing

Fuck you faggot! I hope that NK nuke your life!

I so look forward to the day we're completely fed up with China and just give Japan the go ahead. Nanking will look like a fucking joke.

Yes, that shit was really fun to follow

You know what my guy. You have motivated me. This weekend I am going to make me some real motherfucking pancakes and shit. And they're going to be delicious.

Portland here, am I fucked?

wwwww smelly kim bork bork like baby puppy. I hope korean eats him.

We bombed them to oblivion and got Sup Forums. Just think of what we will get if they get another round.

What did he mean by this?

Easter surprise?

youtu.be/hdlFkBbTk-U

Yes, Tokyo is at risk, as are all cities in Japan. Major population centers such as Osaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo will likely be targets, but it is unknown exactly how many nuclear missiles North Korea possesses.

Ideally we can strike North Korea's nuclear sites before any sort of war begins, thus reducing the risk of a nuclear strike towards one of our allies. South Korea will be devastated regardless of what happens, but Japan could avoid any sort of destruction.

Not for another two years~. North Korea's missiles currently could only reach Alaska at the moment.

cancer

>nodong

ZERO DONGS

nuclear cancer

but why are other nations allowed to have nuclear weapons and North Korea doesnt ??

They never attacked anyone ,unlike corrupted amerifucks ?

t. English teacher

So I fly from Vancouver to Nanjing Airport in 2 days, think I'll see the blast from the window?

>Hey gong bong I hava Nuke I blow you up American dog! Haha!

>Hey please stop threatening us Kim.

>Ayy gong bong ching I have nuke can reach you in 2 houls wong wing

This story isn't 100% accurate

because north korea is a dictatorship that constantly threatens south korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong

Jammeh was /ourguy/

Cause fuck 'em, that's why.

Because other nations with nuclear weapons don't threaten to wipe other countries off of the face of the earth and aren't led by a cult leader who pretends he is literally a god.

The world always expects America to solve problems and then screams and throws a hissy fit whenever America actually does something proactive. The nuclear issue is just growing worse and worse and doing nothing about it will just contribute to a far more devastating and destructive nuclear war in the future.

What is NPT?

>muh dictatorship
so is China you tard, also democracy is a meme anyways

>never attacked anyone
here's your ewe

USA, China and Japan together in one team? What's going on? For the happening's sake I almost want them to topple N. Korean government.

so they where the agressors in the 50s. thats nothing compared to the shit your country has done since then

fuck the gooks and fuck you for being a traitor to the white race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

best happenings soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=KY1p-FmjT1M

Stop us, queer

Ahmed, you live in Sweden now. Soothe the butthurt with some rape and go find a truck to take a joyride in.

yea yea,just like the bombing of Serbia, they really had an excuse to do it, the only excuse was to divide Yugoslavia even more

America thinks it owns the planet, srsly if it werent for based soviets they would destabalize Syria, improve ISIS, shove more shitksins in Europe and more

All Im trying to say is that globalization of the world wount die out until America dies out or is nuked

man I hate amerifucks

>Sweden
opinion discarded, reported, hidden

his uncle was VERY friendly with china which is likely what got him killed.

Melania, please.

that's would be better:
youtu.be/BHn-EJtYwd8

jews aren't american

I remember refreshing to that post.

Good times. Seems like ages ago.

>based soviets
So you support communism? I see why you would argue in support of North Korea then.

I can't really take you seriously if you're a Soviet supporter, considering how much evil the Soviet Union did.

The reality is that if we wait two years and do not do anything about North Korea's nuclear program, they will be able to nuke the western coast of the United States. This means that California, an essential part of the US economy, would become vulnerable to a nuclear strike from a country that continuously speaks about how we are the demon of the world. This country is led by an insane cult leader who pretends to be a god.

Anyone under any sort of delusion that President Trump will sit back and allow North Korea to gain the capability to nuke California is moronic. I'm anti-war and even I support attacking NK or doing anything possible to stop them from being able to actually nuke the USA.

GUYS
I THINK I DECODED THE FINAL PART OF THE KEK RIDDLE
>The rod and the ring will strike

and what is pic related?

>deactivate the atoms
KEK

Rod and ring, mushroom cloud