>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R [fuck plebbit]
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/04/supreme-court-5-cases-gorsuch-will-hear-in-his-first-month-on-bench.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a woovement

Looks like the Resistanceâ„¢ stays losing

But now let's donate and phonebank to Georgia!!

(Good morning! Sorry, didn't finish the proper analysis so I have nothing left by reposting from the previous night thread. Full analysis soon)

> key kids, wanna see a neat trick?

I can analyze Sup Forums itself now too. Neat, isn't it?

I am finishing a more thorough analysis of this whole raid, the findings are not surprising but the methods will be an interesting read.

- Fun finding #1: #firekushner hashtag jumped straight from leftist twitter (that used to along with #firenunes, #firebannon, #impeachtrump) and on April 5 gone straight to the "alt right", being pushed by some Cassandra Fairbanks (who's that?) then Richard Spencer himself along with the rest of the rest of the "white nationalist" Twitter movement.

Interestingly while at the same time HuffPo published an article that all but "named the Jew" in so many words. You can see for yourself: search twitter for the hashtag and walk back as far as you can.

The first pretext was

> nepotism and incompetence

Then it became (when Bannon step down from NSC)

> he wants Bannon out

Then the Syrian bombing happened and it became

> Trump is a Kuschner puppet

This is just one of the findings, more will come. Interestingly it seems Bannon and Jared patched up things so Breitbart stopped adding fuel to the fire.

Will follow up on it later, with methods like pic related to prove whatever is happening, unlike raiders wanna make you believe, is not and never been normal on Sup Forums

All in all I have a theory that very soon we will see Richard Spencer "alt right" fighting at the same trench with "left leaning libertarians" and very very close to sjw leftists.

In this very thread there are people part of this very raid. Just pay attention to the linguistic clues. Now that I have the tool it is even beneficial that some of them sport uncommon flags

That Vietnam dude will prove invaluable to allow me to pinpoint every instance of the raid as, much like the Macedonia flag, when he's here they all are

Is the only reason that SK hasn't annexed NK is because NK has no natural resources?

Hey you guys, I am really worried about the Obama administration hold over foreign policy, is Trump going to do something to stop pic related?

How long would it take to change foreign policy enough to stop spending our tax money on communists and terrorist militia groups?

Reminder.

You tags still make these threads?

Because NK will fight back and artillery shell the hell out of Seoul.

Always remember why we Resistâ„¢

kek

God damn, that is some top tier analysis.

Whoopsies, I meant fags*

that was a beautiful moment

I haven't seen a Kansas massacre like that since BTK.

ok Sup Forums i need your help/analysis. is winning the kansas election that big of a deal for us? also what did we win? a senate seat or house? yes i'm dumb. thanks in advance.

So yeah, North Korea.

Was under a rock for 5 days. Give me a quick rundown of what happened

House seat
Only a big deal because Resistards and Bernouts convinced themselves that they had a chance of winning if they donate and phonebank hard enough.

Also MSM was yet again telling them they could win.

see

Oh shit, I just donated my kids college fund.
Once we take back the house, senate, supreme court, state governors, state congress and the white house college will be free anyway.

YOLO

Shills trying to destroy /ptg/ we're winning though

excellent analysis!

The FAILING New York Times

>tfw the dems politicize the shit out of something and make it a race issue on top of that
>the right and white side wins
I hope they keep doing it.

CNN - Fake News

what was up with the bus bomb in germany? confirmed muslims?
all i see is people crying over some soccer player

Commies don't stand a chance

According to Coulter's law it most likely was a Mudslime.

>Sup Forums unironically worships green toilet rats

Sup Forumsnews
Honesty
Reliability
Integrity

Selamat pagi /ptg/!

It still isn't. Needs daily data and moar screenshots. But it's a start.

Notice the punchline there isn't "Sup Forums say nigger", it is "for some reason in the past two weeks these three words had a gigantic spike in mentions, the first two having been mentioned more in that period than in the rest of the site since 2015"

> kushner
> t_d
> kike

"Faggot" and "nigger" were used as baseline to show the natural growth of the userbase.

Now, on another topic: can you guys, without looking up, explain why the big spike in "nigger" last July?

this is the only thing preventing any major military action
seoul will get absolutely fubar'd

W-why didn't it work
M-maybe we just didn't donate hard enough

How did he do it, brahs?

They censor the fucking news...gas european journalist.

Something is very strange about the whole thing. I've never seen a raid like it before.

Selamat malam.

does it have anything to do with that research article that said 'nigger' was 2.2% of every post?

>w-what magic wand do you have?

Really makes you think...

a (singular) woo

holy shit it's happening
liberals are about to defend NK because they hate Trump

>Some said that it was great that Trump kept a campaign promised but said it was pretty foolish to care THAT much about coal as its a dying industry
>this happens
I don't know, its like reality bends to his will.

>normie friend PM's me over steam and asks what I'm
>tell him I'm watching
>he asks what
>respond without thinking
>I'm watching Fate/Kaleid
>he hasn't responded in over half an hour
I-I think I fucked up, guys.

>talks to Xi about North Korea during dinner
>Trump mentions they're being very naughty lately
>dinner ends - trump makes a call
>returns to Xi and apologizes for the interruption
>"I had to bomb Syria - they were being very naughty lately. Now what were we talking about?"

Stop being a honophobic bigot pls.

Is that when that movie with Harry Potter as a white supremacist came out.

WE'RE GONNA KEEP ON WINNING

Is he related to President Trump?

They've had so many chances to kill Kim over the years, yet all they've done is spoil him, and allow him to grow his fleet. For example, he's friends with Dennis Rothman, and they could of just used him as a decoy, and injected him with a poison that kills you slowly, through one of though's prick rings in particular, then they can just leave, and in a couple of days, "BAM," he's dead.

Was it that whole Google=nigger psyop?

distant cousins

Is the search case sensitive ? Shills kept using KYS in all caps trying to fit in

STAY LOYAL
STAY TRUE
STAY UNITED
STAY AWOOOOOOO

KEEP THE FAITH!

superlazy meme

Be nice and be safe

Portubro - fine stuff

Its the "heavy two-tailed" Anti-Trump Distribution scenario

>fringe far right / fringe far left commingle to increase the variation of anti-Trump sentiment above what the normal sentiment is

>This will occur in many different political facets - this being the impact of responsiveness to "Foreign Intervention"

- I don't have data, but would assume the "Healthcare Bill" dilemma reflected a similar trend, but more along a lognormal distribution

Other words - demographic strata differences will become apparent when certain incidents ignite different responses from different demos

>donate
will they ever learn that throwing money at something wont just magically solve anything?

Reminder that Trump bombed Assad over faked gas attacks

Assad has been blamed for gas attacks in the past, in those cases it was proven to have actually been the "rebels". The "white helmets" who rushed in to save the victims of this atrocity are not a real aid organization, they are a propaganda outfit which has been caught faking atrocities numerous times for political gain. Most notably they used the exact same girl 3 times in pictures of different alleged incidents. Their propaganda almost universally involves children, tugging at heartstrings to precipitate invasion.

This supposed gas attack comes just 3 days after Assad was granted the implicit support of the US. It would make literally no sense for him to have done this, potentially the only action that could turn his allies against him. But it would make tons of sense for his enemies.

The children who were supposedly gassed were given medical aid by workers who freely touched them skin-on-skin. Even though Sarin gas is deadly to skin contact, usually gas victims must be approached with someone in a full hazard suit.

Trump caved to his daughter's ovaries and his scheming Israeli-first son-in-law

>there will NEVER be a S2

AVE IMPERATOR

"Instead of buying North Korea's coal and having to deal with Nuclear Fallout and the largest refugee crisis you've ever experienced, just buy our coal!"

Malta pls

We're not invading Syria anymore

Me on the bottom right in the yellow.

>If you win the election you lose

Cute. Me with the glasses

the biggest giveaway is that we refer to the donald on reddit with a specific nickname, and leftists are so fucking awful at lurking they couldn't even pick it up over the course of nearly 2 years now

>malta shill is still here
You should tell your supervisor that you want to be transferred to a different social media site

They don't have enough respect to lurk.

>Nate Cohn

>that graph
it really is pathetic how obvious the shills are

How confident are we that Gorsuch will be a conservative on the court? When will the SCOTUS hear the first cases of the year?

I'm an oldfag who is worried about Gorsuch becoming the next Souter, and would like some reassurance that he won't be.

For those not aware, President Bush Sr. appointed Souter to the court because he thought his lack of a record would make him easier to confirm compared to Reagan's failed attempt to get Bork on the court.

Souter turned out to be a complete liberal. For example, in 1992 the court was ONE vote away from getting rid of Roe v. Wade. Because of Souter the decision remains in force. Souter also retired at a specific time to give Obama an appointment, so the Obamacare mandate would have been declared unconstitutional as well without him. Gay Marriage wouldn't have been legalized either.

Is there anything which suggests Gorsuch isn't a stealth liberal who will be the next Souter?

Is this the only black in Russia?

Thanks for proving my point

no way to spin that in their favor. they are reduced to writing fiction

hopefully never

Fuck Scott

Is that real or a shoop?

I can explain why it felt strange:

1) it was a multi party raid, done by the left (as usual) but also by the so called "alt right" (Spencerfags and their adolescent followers).

Normally this board beat back raids with precise mockery (like nerd virgins for CtR drones) but this time it was half saying "go back to t_d" and half saying "fire kushner, kike lovers, trump is a neocon". That created a lot of confusion right from the offset.

I myself only noticed it also came from the so called "alt right" because pic related fucked up rule #1 of OpSec and used the same name here that "she" uses in a Twitter handler (). Par for the course for a "left leaning libertarian alt right".

Then some of the raiders helped by using the same name to try to cover for "her" and all but confirmed who was at the same group.

2) the shared goal of both Spencerfags and the leftists was to push "fire kushner / fire Ivanka". The left was pushing it since ever but it got traction when the "alt right" started helping them (again, sewsxh #firekushner on Twitter) and then like by magic both groups started appearing here

3) the missile strike came right at the middle of the raid and gave it a pretense of legitimate discontent by regulars (as there was legitimate discontent by regulars here). Then it was the perfect storm you saw around here.

It's kind of weird how easy it was to spot them. I've lurked and posted in these threads for so long that it seems like all the posts are mine after a while. And when the shills come, it's like "Wait, that's not how I sound."

You faggot shills....lurk 2 years before you post its a simple rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

I heard that it is 9 inches.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/04/supreme-court-5-cases-gorsuch-will-hear-in-his-first-month-on-bench.html

He's already going to be part of 5 main profile cases, all of which fall in very hot button topics like gun rights, religious freedom, immigration etc.

Unlike Souter, we know Gorsuch's record and he fantastic, seriously, go read some of his opinion pieces, he made like 600 of them.

>1989 MAGA

>shills making a point
Copy and pasting prefabricated talking points from your superiors aren't actual points.

Religious Liberty EO
Kate's Law
Drain The IRS
Vote ID
Replace Common Core

Obviously no, that research was so puerile it could be made in a fraction of the time I spent doing the above chart.

> house seat
Is this really a big deal tho?
Not gonna matter if he's an neocuck mccain tier faggot.

>he doesn't know about the japs