Well Sup Forums, what's the Christian ISIS?

Well Sup Forums, what's the Christian ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2014/march/central-african-republic-churches-pledge-action-car.html
gotquestions.org/Jesus-sword.html
truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There isn't one

IS is Zionist operation intended to further the interests of Israel. Without Zionist forces, such as intelligence, banking, and control of neighboring states, there would be no IS. Therefore, until the actual impetus of IS, the Zionists, decide to create a Christian version of their project, there will be no "Christian ISIS."

Yet.

IRA, duh.

You mean The Holy Roman Christian Empire that existed for over a thousand years as a military power? The one that terrorized Europe, forced conversions, raped, pillaged, tortured, and murdered people by the millions? The one whose stated goal was to overtake every secular government in Europe and replace it with their own theocracy? The one who invented the motto "Kill them all, and let God sort them out" when asked by a team of mercenaries whether or not children and the disabled should be considered targets?

Or how about one of the many holy orders of Spanish conquistadors who led the conquest and forced conversion of the Americas?

Or how about any of the Christian militias currently operating in central Africa that are entirely funded by American evangelical churches, and pastors with business interests in said countries? That is a very long list.

I doubt there is ay point in any of this, though. Every Christfag I've dumped a stack of references on has simply whined that Christians dindu nuffin and then stormed out while throwing a tantrum, and went on repeating this idiotic "What's the Christian ISIS? You can't name it!" meme.

The last 1800 years of Western history stand witness to the monstrous, bloody nature of Christian states. I don't need to tell you. No user does.

You don't want the truth. You want to repeat your ignorance over and over in a calming mantra to reinforce your own comfortable bubble of self-delusion.

Real Christians - real educated christians - understand the reality, and the flawed nature of man and their own history. They own up to it and they deal with it. They don't run from it like scared children, because their faith is strong, and they seek a better future for their church and for their own souls.

If you are asking the fucking question "What's the Christian ISIS?" then you are just a scared, sheltered NEET grasping at fairytales and a cheap gloss of false moral superiority.

Wow dude, way to stop reading after the quotation marks. Pic related, this is you.

If you wanna insult Christfags, do it in 20 words or less.

Way to not read my post you hypocritical coward. I did name present day Christian militias, you dumb fuck.

I didn't even name any of the Dominionist groups in the United States or Canada, such as The New Apostolic Reformation or the Reformed Assembly of God churches, or Mormon dominionists such as The Latter Day Church of Christ. All of those groups recruit thousands annually.

I'm not going to be polite to somebody who doesn't deserve it. You're not a Christian, just a snot-nosed kid trying to start shit.

You think you look smart posting an image macro made by somebody else, featuring a wall of text? And when you get replies, you can only respond with ad hominem attacks and references to SJWs. So you are a retard AND a pussy pretending to be Christian.

As a contrast to the religious doctrine of Islam and Christianity there is a difference. In Islam it calls for the murder and forced conversion of non believers, Christianity is way more weak and pacifistic in its nature. Any group claiming to be christian and killing innocents is violating their own doctrine of thou shalt not kill, turn the other cheek, etc. In islam they are following the command and conquer part of their ideology

You didn't name any groups that come close to meeting all the criteria. I'm not even a Christian, I just like calling out the dumbfuckery of people like you.

>Christian militias currently operating in central Africa that are entirely funded by American evangelical churches

Source on the funding part please

Working on it...

Another thing about the christian militias, there are actually other christian ministries there that are sheltering muslims and fighting the radical ones.

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2014/march/central-african-republic-churches-pledge-action-car.html

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Mathew 10:34

Nowhere in the Quran does it call for the murder and forced conversion of non-believers, either. It only calls for Muslims to defend their homelands from invaders.

>Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52). Why then, did Jesus say, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” What kind of sword did Jesus come to bring?

>Among the names of Jesus Christ is that of Prince of Peace. Such verses as Isaiah 9:6, Luke 2:14, and John 14:27 make it clear that Jesus came to bring peace, but that peace is between the man and God. Those who reject God and the only way of salvation through Jesus (John 14:6) will find themselves perpetually at war with God. But those who come to Him in repentance will find themselves at peace with God. Because of Christ’s sacrifice, we are restored to a relationship of peace with God (Romans 5:1).

More on that here: gotquestions.org/Jesus-sword.html

1/2 next post

There's nothing worse then some stupid little pseudo shit on the internet. I like how you left out the Christian militias in Syria and Iraq trying to retake their homes.
Africa's a fucking shit hole of war lords and moslems and diseases. I'm glad the Christian militias there are killing them.

>not calling to war

What

here is a small and incomplete sampling...

truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

You can look that over after you are done dodging the main issue by picking apart semantics

>The Quran certainly gives Muslims permission to fight in self-defense, but it is not the only circumstance under which they may take the lives of others. Fighting is urged in other places "until all religion is for Allah". The faithful are told to fight unbelievers who offer resistance to Islamic rule.

>The myth of killing only in self-defense is easily disproven from the accounts of Muhammad’s own life. His career of violence began with raids on merchant caravans traveling between Syria and Mecca. His men would usually sneak up on unsuspecting drivers and kill those who defended their goods. There was no self-defense involved (on the part of the Muslims, at least). This was old-fashioned armed robbery and murder – sanctioned by Allah (according to Muhammad, who also demanded a fifth of the loot for himself).

>The very first battle that Muhammad fought was at Badr, when a Meccan army of 300 was sent out to protect the caravans from Muslim raids. The Meccans did not threaten Muhammad, and (turning this Muslim myth on its ear) only fought in self-defense after they were attacked by the Muslims. Following the battle, Muhammad established the practice of executing surrendered captives – something that would be repeated on many other occasions.

>Christian Islamic state of Iraq and Syria
Vatican city

And Muslims were also waging war during this time, in fact, even back then they were worse. Everyone was doing terrible shit hundreds of years ago.

But guess what? Christians haven't done anything on the scale of ISIS for centuries.

Jesus he's going all out

I graduated from seminary. I know the arguments better than you.

You can talk all day about how Jesus' Sword was symbolic, but how do you reconcile the atrocities of Christianity with it being the true religion of peace?

A handful of theologians and apologists debate the finer points of holy scripture say one thing...

...and the actions of millions of warmongering christian believers say another.

Religion gets called the religion of peace as well, but I sure as hell don't see anybody defending it on Sup Forums, saying that the whole ISIS thing is just a big misunderstanding and misreading of the Quran.

The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

Muhammad himself murdered and enslaved plenty of non muslims and told his followers to do so. Muslims used coercion in order to essentially force people to convert.

>It only calls for Muslims to defend their homelands from invaders.

It only calls for muslims to invade other people homelands, then murder, enslave and subject them to muslim regimes

fify

Fuck off with your facebook level image and logical fallacy.

And which Yahoo page did you copy and paste this from, underage?

Nevermind. I can google and find it two seconds the same way you did. The difference is, I check sources.

So what do you get out of pushing the propaganda of a bunch of deluded assholes, if you have nothing invested in their faith?

Does this come back around to Stormfags circlejerking to the supposed accomplishments of white, non-muslim countries and cultures that they never built or contributed to, and conintue to live off of as parasites?

Sounds like the government of Texas

I heard a story about some guy who asked a Muslim that question and his answer went viral on Facebook and the rest of the normiesphere, even though the latter utterly dodged the question. It kinda rustled my jimmies.

Fair enough. Facebook wouldn't be the best place to challenge the guy.

But here, all it is really doing is reinforcing and feeding the Aryan Nation Christian Identity trolls.

A couple years ago, they raided the hell out of the non Sup Forums boards. For months, you couldn't start a thread about papercrafting or wildlife photos without it getting a hundred posts of "superior white Christianity" spam.

Set some of us a little on edge..