Is he /ourguy/

Is he /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo
youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA
youtube.com/watch?v=KFTIBeLKEBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X_H54gSUTq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uses conspiracies to sell water filters and weird protein shakes.

Sure he's your guy..

not to mention his ties with putin as well

i think you can figure that out yourself, he has very eloquently stated to (((Piers Morgan))) "If you try to take our guns... 1776 will commence" yes he is definitely /ourgoy/

Funny how in Homeland S06 there is a guy that does literally same shit Alex does and has same voice.

>Russian Agent
>Hates Jews
>Consults for Stratfor
>Controls the entire filtration market
>Governments call him for filtration
>He filters the Vatican
>All future babies will have his filters

Alex raged about this on more than one occasion. He would bring a lawsuit, but he's flattered.

I think he is a kind hearted man. He has also been surprisingly very critical of Israel this past month.

Give me a quick fast presentation on this guy

Based on his rabid support of Israel, his Jew wife, the fact he is regularly mentioned in MSM, and a consistent pattern of misdirection, there is a 100% chance his show is another Jewish plot designed to corral and render harmless a portion of truth seekers who might otherwise constitute some tiny semblance of opposition to international Jewry.

yes, he's what Sup Forums wishes they could be

That shit wont fly here, man. He is an old John Birch type (surprisingly enough they had CIA connections, which is kinda strange). This conspiracy bandwagon goes back a long ways. What, is the JFK assassination conspiracy retroactively a putin psyop? Are the conspiracies around Sirhan Sirhan all some shadowy plot by the time traveling putin? Gaslighting is a favorite new word among liberals, but I have to say this Russia bullshit is classic gaslighting.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in anti-shitskin studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Black Panthers/JIDF, and I have over 300 confirmed genetic studies about the superiority of the white race. I am trained in Mein Kampf and I’m the top white female impregnator. You are nothing to me but just another mudslime. You think you can get away with saying that anti-white shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of smelly bigots across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the stormfront, maggot. Your race is fucking dead, kid. Me and my overweight Nazi soldats can be anywhere, anytime, and can ridicule your genetics in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tablet. Not only am I extensively trained in white female impregnation, but I have access to an entire arsenal of lube and oils and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable races off the face of the soon-to-be Imperium, you little shit. If only you could have known the number of white children your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit my genetic seed all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking culturally enriched now, kiddo.

heresy he is just playing the good goy on the side so that he doesn't get terminated but he knows the truth you just have to read between the lines of his rants

Dude, the guy from homeland does a terrible job at Alex. Who knew that the liberals could take a fan of limited government pro freedom of speech guy and twist him a prophet of tyranny.

I know he's a shill but jesus christ, working with jonestein must be the shit. The guy is hilarious

He hasn't been very supportive of Israel on his show lately. He's been quite critical. He's mentioned on msm a lot because it's easy to construe his words and pluck sound clips to make him sound like a schizo Nazi and them lump Alex with any right wing politician.

This is not the face of mercy, embrace Americana or you will die.

alex jones net worth is 8 million and to be honest i watch every single remix video of him i can find for some reason that shit is great
i dont think he goes out of his way to spread misinformation but it gets sprinkled in from time to time i just wish he could find people that weren't so shitty on camera but i respect him for putting them on even when they aren't the best because that's the only way they will get better tl;dr I think mr jones is a stand up guy but im not gona buy a years supply of freeze dried food because if the nukes fall you are probably not gona have to worry about surviving through that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

Alex Jones has always been a proponent of chaos. He feeds off it. Guys a smart businessman, he knows that the moment he settles down, he's losing possible viewers.

He's built an industry on paranoia. I think that's very impressive.

Guy exposed the Bohemian Grove. Google it, watch the Stanley Kubrick movie Eyes Wide Shut, Kubrick, a genius, might've been inspired by Jones to put out his movie.

Was one of the few to question Bush and The Patriot Act as it was unfurling.

Top class IRL shitposter. As I've said in the thread, he feeds on chaos, but he means well.

Your flag says Austrailian. Your biggest and bestest ally is the United States. The U.S. 7th Fleet patrols your oceans and keeps your shipping safe. Alex Jones is a Russian shill trying to kickstart a civil war inside the United States, so I would say "No. He's not our guy.".

Russian shill trying to kick off a civil war???

Alex Jones has been saying this shit before putin came into power you retard! The conspiracy circles are fucking old. They have existed for a long time, and yes there are operatives in the conspiracy circles doing shit to throw them off. That isnt crazy talk, it is the truth.

The only reason why a civil war would occur is if the liberals go crazy and start to force their completely new and alien world view on everyone else who does not buy into it. The neo-con/neo-liberal agenda is to create one giant new world order. They are the ones creating the tyrants and feeding the narrative that you have completely bought into. People like you are the types that believe the constitution can be radically altered, and that is just what is going to happen. We have been losing our freedoms drip by drip, and Alex Jones is one of the only guys talking about it. Then he gets assholes like you who think he magically appeared when Putin started to menace the west. Where were you guys pushing the russian shill garbage five years ago? Where where you guys ten years ago? Notice the narrative only began to pick up steam during and after the election? Interesting isnt it? Why dont you use your critical thinking skills towards your own party and your own government.

The John Birch society was created to misdirect people into believing the "gold standard" to be an effective solution to the "problem of money printing". This misdirects from the more important issue that central banks are controlled by private individuals. In this way, if an anti-central banking movement emerged, it could be misdirected into an anti-paper money movement, moving money to the "gold standard." The same people who own the central banks have a 97-99% monopoly on gold ownership plus control of 75%+ of the world's gold production.

In WWII Europe alone, in exchange for Hitler receiving the initial funds to build up Germany and a continued stream of supplies during the war, Hitler remitted all confiscated gold, 93 percent of the world's gold supply, to the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland. This was after the U.S. gold was confiscated in 1933; propaganda says it's in Ft. Knox, but the Firestone family proved in court that it was secretly moved to Switzerland.

Switzerland was made independent of the HRE in 1648 after Westphalia, which was the great victory of Jewish banking. Switzerland has not been at war since 1815, the year the Rothschilds and their Illuminati agents established total control over the British Empire.

It was by the will of the Rothschilds et al., that France, Switzerland, etc., were not territorially annexed, as would have been in the interests of the British Empire itself. Instead, new states corresponding mostly to pre-war borders were created, and they were not made vassals or puppets.

By the laws of self-interest, this is proof that nearly the whole world was by this point under the control of a higher power--international Jewry, which, after 1815, established its headquarters in Switzerland, where the BIS operates and the gold is stored.

Due to their gold monopoly, adopting the gold standard would be inexpensive while it could mostly likely be faked anyway. Hence, the John Birch Society was created.

Well done

Is this your first time replying to a bot, or are you always this bad at detecting nonwhites and shills?

this.

alex jones is not our guy

/thread

super-savage-alpha-male-filters

I have no clue. I am fucking tired. You are right though, user. Sons of bitches.

He's a secret Jew hater. If he came out and said that the Globalists are Jews, he would lose his audience. He's woke. Believe me.

he channels me on the daily

youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA

These are shills, people.

This video. He knows. He's just separating himself from it so that he doesn't lose his audience. He knows. He knows. He's telling you in coded language.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFTIBeLKEBQ

TOP KEK over hur

There is no fucking Illuminati Jewry. That's so ridiculous.

>Muh Jewish conspiracy.

Ugh. That's the one thing that annoys me about this place. You people are serious about that. I'm fine with the hatred of Jews, but to sit around jerking off to infographics, charts, graphs, and photocollages with the Star of David on pictures of Jews is just beyond sad.

yeah- nothing to see here.gif

Good goy.

*cough* He secretly dislikes nigs and is totally woke to race realism *cough*

youtube.com/watch?v=X_H54gSUTq4

Same with Ron Paul. Ron Paul is woke to the Jews and niggers.

Believe me. They just can't come out and say it. They know.

Yes

look at these shills

You're the people turning our frickin' frogs gay!!! Alex is 100% legit. The bill Hicks thing is insane. He's been fighting for US forever. William Cooper was only putting him down for his own gain. Sure, he made a few points, but he's dead. Super male vitality is not a "snake oil" it has medical facts that show it's legit. I've taken it, it's changed a lot. I had my doubts on CaveMan, but it's pretty good too.

EXCATLY

exactly all these cucks are clearly pushing an agenda or have been fooled by fake media. I've watched alex for quite some time and he is such a cool guy. i love him