Dove includes trans mom in new inclusive ad campaign about #RealMoms

“There’s no one right way to do it all,” says Shea, a grad student and transgender woman featured in a new video advertisement from BabyDove. Shea is one of several women appearing in the soap company’s #RealMoms campaign, from breakdancers to cattle ranchers, to showcase its line of baby bath products.

The video shows Shea with her partner, caring for their newborn son. She introduces herself to viewers by sharing the troublesome questions they face, when people ask how a transgender woman can be a mother.

“This might be the first example in an ad of a trans person who became a parent after transition,” wrote Dana Rudolph in her award-winning Mombian blog in which she shared the video Tuesday. She gave Dove props for going the extra mile in being inclusive.

youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI

lgbtqnation.com/2017/04/dove-includes-trans-mom-new-inclusive-ad-campaign-realmoms/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wyDTT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>transgender
>"""""""Real""""""Mom
You just know that """""""her""""""" son is going to end up a transgender freak too because he'll be raised to think thats what boys are supposed to do. day of the rope, when?

< 0.1% of population
>"Real mom"

Is dove owned by Unilever?

Yes, why?

Explains a lot, believe me.

>more likes than dislikes
>all positive comments
fix this

(((Unilever)))

(((Unilever)))?

If a transgender woman, with an implanted dick, marries a transgender man, who also made the surgery and now has a vagina, their sex will be heterossexual?

The tranny competes in roller derby. Great. Another failed male athlete who now gets to physically overpower women.

This goy knows

this

only solution i can think of is to boycott every fucking industralised product and go back to 17th century

Nope, a trans woman is a man, and a trans man is a women, if they have their original genitalia then its heterosexual sex, if they have surgically produced 'genitalia' then its two mentally ill people dry humping each other

>The video shows Shea with her partner, caring for their newborn son.

The real woman, only id'd as his partner, is the one who did all the work giving birth, and judging by the awkwardness with which "Shea" holds the baby, does most of the caretaking. But she is not even acknowledged while her big galumph of a "partner" (so, unmarried I guess?) gets the spotlight. That's so typical of the tranny narcissism.

Why would that woman, who's got a decent face and body, stay with a fucking tranny? I venture it has to do with the nice place they have there in LA. Nice roomy house with nice furniture. He probably makes a bunch of money.

yes, they're mentally ill, but that's not the point. their sex will be considered homossexual or heterossexual? cause it's still between a man and a woman

That's why gays need marriage globally so we don't have to be relegated to the second-class status of "partner".

Divorce lawyers jump for joy, too.

What are they biologically? Work it out like normal

But if they have had gender reassignment surgery and destroyed their sex organs then they can't have real sex, they can only partially simulate it by dry humping each other

Do the anti-science left not understand that "transitioning" results in chemical sterilization?

There's no such thing as a "trans mom".

If I were asked to direct this i'd slip a "flat earth" model onto the shelves behind them.

ahahahha good one

Finally quality content on pol.
BUMP!

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord

discord.gg/wyDTT

Thats just bubbles in a wig

>When you're such a cuckold that you cut your dick off cause you no longer need it as you'll only ever be raising other men's children.

>No right way to do things
>we all are equally good
>no one is bad
>let's all settle for mediocrity or even less
Fucking hate this "let's not strive for best" mentality.

Man! Just who the fuck can relate to contemporary culture? What ordinary woman can identify herself with some fucking dancer who has her own house with a backyard? Or somebody who's rock climbing? The contemporary culture is getting more and more out of touch with more and more people. You've got wealth inequality spreading, fewer and fewer people will be able to relate to all those commercials, music videoclips, tv series. People will feel so alienated, that at one point, they'll leave TV aside and start to murder the rich, because of frustration, neglect and jealousy. People's lives don't look as rosy as is shown in this commercial

Can "she" give birth???? hmmmm really makes you think

I bet that tranny absolutely destroys bitches in that dyke contact rollerblading "sport"