Is South Korea the most cucked nation in asia?

Is South Korea the most cucked nation in asia?
>nearly lost a war against starving communists and needed to suck USA's cock to survive the onslaught that pushed them back to one city
>is now a feminist hellhole
>let American soldiers fuck their wives
>desperately want to be an ethnicity they clearly aren't to the point where they mutilate themselves to look white
>women failed to leave their roles as prostitutes after almost 50 years of Japanese occupation and the Korean war
>is more cultureless than Canada and the USA combined

As someone who studied Korean culture for 5+ years, I am here to confirm your assumptions.

South Korea is the biggest cuck nation in Asia.

Alpha males are more rare than white people there.

My girlfriend is Korean. She watches a show where it's a bit like American Idol. They sexualize children and it is kind of disturbing to watch it. Other than that, very conservative and I can redpill my girl about Hitler with no freakouts. She even calls me whenever Nazis are on the TV so I can see them. Don't know where this "Feminism" comes from; probably best for you to avoid the westernized or privelidged ones as they are more out of tune in reality than the West's privelidged individuals.

>forgetting that time south korea's (((female president))) was controlled by a group of radical feminists

What was the name of the cult again?

>Is South Korea the most cucked nation in asia?
I honest to god thought that said
>Is Canada the most cucked nation in asia?
Oh I did laugh

South Korean feminists are batshit insane. They put even the Canadians to shame

My GF goes on Naver.

not to mention they purposely get themselves circumcised just because "its what the Americans do"

reminder
you are from canada

South korean women are batshit insane

no, i'm not from here

i'm a permanent resident

It is obvious who is to blame. They literally had to make up the word for "misogyny" because they didn't have the concept but they wanted to import it. The west has been shoving down and exporting kikery shit for decades and they think it is such a progressive culture from the so called advanced countries.

>nearly lost a war against starving communists and needed to suck USA's cock to survive the onslaught that pushed them back to one city

Yeah no, having done a thesis on US involvement in Korea during the Korean war, I can tell you at the time the North was a incredibly formidable enemy and was so until the fall of the Soviet Union. The main reason why ROK army was pushed back to Busan was because of the US's refusal to adequately arm the South unlike the USSR's arming the North to the teeth.
>is more cultureless than Canada and the USA combined
Says the chink Leaf. Go back to china if you hate leafland so much commie fuck.

She was being controlled by a shadowy political group called the seven goddesses. The feminist cult you are thinking about is the cult of megalia but I don't think there was a proven connection.

>is now a feminist hellhole
>let American soldiers fuck their wives
>desperately want to be an ethnicity they clearly aren't to the point where they mutilate themselves to look white
>women failed to leave their roles as prostitutes after almost 50 years of Japanese occupation and the Korean war
these are true. yet they have the gall to complain about /r/asian masculinity and representation in media. Its like dude look at finland or Malaysia those guys are tough.

Ugh, lemme guess, permanent resident from Korea. Listen here noob, you want to be here then you forget about Korea. This is your home now.

Hey, real talk, like 20 years ago they were a non-factor, then all of a sudden their GDP goes nuts; where the fuck did South Korea's wealth come from?

And what's keeping it going?

>in after K-Pop and illegal street vendors
I've tried to research this myself and got really nebulous answers like "electronics manufacturing" and "trade with china / asia"

It was probably the war with the most laughs though

>where the fuck did South Korea's wealth come from?
copying tech from japanese and portraying as their own original tech?

>skin bleaching
>want really bad like they master state USA

Cucked ultimatly, almost like ANY asian country

Fascinating, I disagree with them being cucks as they had successfully impeached her however.

Those fucking pants lel

The same reason Japan boomed. Korea had a huge GDP growth rate and steadily rose to between 1 to 3 % like other developed countries.

>copying tech from japanese and portraying as their own original tech?
Like what though? I mean I assume you are joking, but for example Apple used to contract with a company in Japan because they had a special technique for producing a certain kind of screen (I think it was even more esoteric than that, like something related to glass etching) for their electronics, that a chinese agent then went and stole and now Apple contracts with the company in China that stole the japanese technique.

>weeb is actually right
color me suprised

There isn't any specific crucial technology they stole like in your example. It was just copying tech that businesses needed to continue to slash prices, like flash chips, fabrication of chips, lithography technology, low wages of production line, manufacturing parts used in cars, ships, and other products, and other technology that they had license to produce and their employees just stole to make knockoffs. I'm happened the same way with Japan from the West back in the 70s-80s, China and Korea presently.

believing in the 7 goddesses meme

Choi soon-sil's father was the leader of the Church of Eternal Life cult. Megalia is not a cult, just a group of extreme feminists that are just on par with Ilbe, where they just say 'shocking' things about men.

>Is South Korea the most cucked nation in asia?

No shit. They have such a victim complex. Korea's comfort situation is so long ago and most of the Japanese men responsible for the rape are probably dead. Yet it becomes a national outrage every time conservative Nips deny it ever happened.

Dokdo technically belong to Korea, yet there are Koreans in the U.S and other countries holding political signs that "Dokdo is our land." If you say Dokdo is Japan's in Korea, you will probably get assaulted. Japan tells Korea to settle this in international court, but Korea will never accept because they know it's a lose lose situation.

Koreans are extremely materialistic, judge you on appearance than any other country in the world and there is no country that lusts for global recognition more than Korea.

I dated a Korean girl for a bit. She was literally a sociopath. Like some "gone girl" shit. I don't know how it's even possible to be that insane