How to free Indonesia from Islam's barbaric grip?

How to free Indonesia from Islam's barbaric grip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KITAYQ3gvBc
youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reported to indonesian authorities.
have fun in jail

>implying Indonesian authorities are smart enough to trace me from 10 proxies.
>implying they even care for some random anonymous poster in Sup Forums

Keep going the right way.

youtube.com/watch?v=KITAYQ3gvBc

you are so going to jail buddy

They need a 1997 Eastern European rave party, it's the only cure.
youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8

>10 proxies
Yeah right
Enjoy your jail

The only thing we'd get from that are a bunch of dying people because they'd bomb the fuck outta that party.

>tfw ameribros won't lend you a cheeky nuke to wreck some savages

feels badman

There is none you traitorous cuck. Acehnese don't even HAVE the kind of shit the (((eternal Saudis))) have. Islam is a tool of unification, just like any religion. Removing it would be like turning our country into Sweden 2.0. Laicism is a serious problem in any nation. As long as the people believe that Islam of the Archipelago is the right kind of Islam, no action should be taken.

Western governments are complicit in the rise and longevity of Islam .
No point asking us to help.

>Islam
>Tool of unification

This faggot right here are trying to apply sharia law to the entire Indonesia and are an ISIS sympathizer.
He's trying to make Indonesia the SEA version of IS, and he has made a lot of following (HTI, rings any bell?)

Tell me how this is not a serious issue.

When I first saw the thumbnail for OP's pic, I thought it was a ninja fighting person in a fish costume.

My first thought was damn, Indonesian cinema must be better than I thought.

Gommunism.

Also, if anything, Islam is the biggest cuck here.

Selamat indonesians, how can i redpill an indonesian friend from islam and spiritual building training shit?

I'm pretty much a redpilled ex-muslim, and that's what i'm asking about; how to redpill my fellow countrymen here?

I dont really know, your people seem to be very devoted, but at least i think they are better than african or middle east muslims

We could back then

>muh ISIS
Do you always pull this shit when you get a rational responce to your shitty bait? This is SJW tier tactic.
The user is right. Islam is a power of unification. And no amount of (((strawmen))) will change this.

how is Indonesia for whitey? am I gonna get beheaded by isis there?

Nah, you'll be fine. Stuffs are cheap here by your standard. Be careful for scammer though, especially if you're planning to go to Bali, it's a scammer haven.

Just stay the fuck away from Aceh.

I, for one, welcome our Inquisitor overlord.

Except that it's a real threat considering the escalating tension towards any kind of islamic propaganda in here. If anything, it's the one that divides Indonesia.

You Ahmed cucks know nothing.

Thought only Aceh was retarded. Did it spread?

No, but like everything else Sup Forums anything about Islam is shat on.

You realize the islamic party or whatever there just accused ahok of blasphemy. Basically anyone they dont want in power they accuse for blasphemy so they can install their own because blasphemy is a jailable offense. Literally (((islamists))). Same as malaysia with anwar.

SG user here already speak for me

Whoops, I was meant to mention you, not SG user twice.

buddism, christianity
stuff

Nice proxy Vice. I'm sure the six people you get to watch your video will be worth it

You don't. Islam is a disease with no cure. Even if you overthrow the Muslim politicians and Imams, the regular goatfuckers (500 million of them) will come to cut off your head.

Solution: Move out or live in fear of Muhammed's saber.

United States of Indonesia was a better timeline. Soekarno was a cuck for reverting us back to Unitary Republic.

Probably if he could see the future 10 years later, he would quickly revert that decision.

Praise Kek.

>Islam
>Unified people

Have you heard of a kingdom called Majapahit?

Kill them all.

You just need someone like Putin or Duterte in charge so they know their place.

how did you get stuck wth islam?
Out of all religions why that one?

Sand nigger land -> India -> Indian Ocean -> Indonesia

It's truly a tragedy since they could have been Buddhist or Hindu like their neighbors. But instead, they became aggressive, retarded goatfuckers.

>Be Majapahit citizen
>Based Hayam Wuruk died
>Paregreg intensified
>Civil war finally over but kingdom influences weakened.
>Fucking Cheng Ho burnt the coal by establishing Islam colony in port cities
>Meanwhile in the western part of kingdom, started to fall by the sultanate of malacca
>Suddenly Wali Songo appears
>They turned our arts against us to spread Islam
>mfw Demak Sultanate started to become a thing
>mfw Bali decided to fuck off from this mess

Fast forward

>tfw my descendants are all rock worshiping goatfuckers who advocate for god's biggest mistake.
>tfw Buddhism now associated with chinks.

I've been longing to see this scourge called islam to be purged from Nusantara and Make Indonesia Majapahit Again.

People who are stupid enough to embrace islam are easily manipulated through any other means of brainwashing. You don't need 7th century camelfuckery to turn inherent idiots into a homogenic mass. Most people around the world are retards anyway, so they are quite open and vulnerable to any kind of bluepilling.

Example: western libcucks.

They seemed fine when I went there. I liked the hymns.

>ISIS sympathizer

Nigger, if anything, ISIS would fucking kill me for being Christian. I am in no way an ISIS sympathizer, and would rather Hindu-Buddhism to stay like the old days of Majapahit, or more ideally, under Christianity. But you're grasping at a goal that is too far to reach. Put NU in charge of dictating what is and isn't Islamic heresy, and make sure that they're government subsidized so we can cuck them. That's the better way to do it than trying Marxist shit that'll destroy any semblance of culture left.

Yes, it's a failed experiment like Rome, you nigger. Imperialism kills. Regionalism is the way forward.

The only threat in Islam is caused by the (((eternal Saud))). Get them the fuck away and stop sending our scholars there and to Egypt. There, you just solved kebab goatfuckery in 2 steps.

>embrace Islam

Honestly, you western Turkish rapebabies and Italonog-worshipping niggers don't know one single shit about how Islam works in Indonesia, do you? Islam in Indonesia is basically a carbon copy of Javanese Hindu-Buddhism, just with some Arabic shit sprinkled on top.

Federalist cuck, western liberalism flourished under that shitstain of a deviation in our timeline.

Let us have it back, we fixed it then and we'll fix it now

Isn't this where former president Barry Obama came from?

Looks like a literal chimp

Weedniggers get the fuck off my clay. I would rather have it this shitty than under the fingertips of the same people who think importing nogs from North Africa is a good thing.

Just take Aceh.

By knocking them up and indoctrinating them with western values.

That's what muslims do with their culture. We need to outbreed them. Fire up them passport boys, we are going on world tour.

Nuclear fire

You realize that Rizieq only capitalized on the fucking anger of the people, right? Also, no, it's not a party that is pushing this shit. Rizieq leads a (((non-profit))) movement. Nobody gives a shit if Ahok is Chinese, those are literally paid protesters wanting to be paid a few meals. If anything, they're made because Ahok comes from the liberal party, that being PDI-P. We tried giving trust to a chink liberal before in the Suharto era, and it fucked up. Badly.

>western values

Like cucking and "muh tolerant pluralism"?

Invite us so we can go 1945 on their barbaric asses again

Trade, mostly. Plus people disliked the caste system.

Isn't Indonesia mostly composed of Buddhists, though?

Although I do agree that kebab must be purged from every nation of this planet.

slav don't think VOC would be better can ISIS?

No like "I'm going to slam your girls and now all they're going to crave is an American stud".

I can see how you came to that conclusion and all, considering your flag.

You better tell me, how your country adopted """religion of peace""" in the first place?

Can't even fix your own country

The first thing to do should be to reform the blasphemy law. Mohammed is not God, therefore it is blasphemous to suggest that criticising him is blasphemy.

Buddhists got cucked over and forced to accept monotheism. We're mostly Muslim, but a very distinct kind of Muslim.

Ehh? but Buddhism has no caste too.

nope. see for basic gestalt.

literally by cuckening.

More memes

>American
>stud

Nigger, half of your men are nogs and manlet Mexicans. You can get your fucking dirty hands off my women.

Its not a party but by angering the people they're pushing them into the hands of islamists. To be honest, I know so many indons that are muslim, some turn christians, the muslims however dont care about islam. My friend drinks, owns a dog etc. Yet being islamic means your government fucks up your policies.

>Buddhism has no caste

Hinduism does.

It should be secular. Like Turkey before fucking erdogan

now that's rare

Wow, Islam truly ruins everything. It's like a plague.

video of the canning?

So, by the islamic nature of islam, you (and many people to the lesser extend) are considered as heretics....

Do you guys have oil?

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

They will outbreed themselves in 5 generations thanks to inbreeding. Hell islam is so inbred at this point you can see it in their faces and stillborn rates. Fear not.

Oh no, I'm not talking about them. White cock is reserved for all the mothers and sisters of each homeland. We will spread our glorious star-spangled spunk all over the lands.

I am as erect just thinking about them.

Like the usual, war and brute force.

The cuckservative islam might argue that they are promoting their religion through peaceful means. It is however is partially true.

One of the very first cleric who spread the teaching of islam, namely the sunans, were spreading islam using a puppet art (You may know this as wayang), but that is all. The rest of the clerics were barbaric just like the arabs counterpart.

>when the Benelux was still white and we didnt have to import retards from the third world because we had our own

i miss this

We don't.

I respect the ultimate sovereignty of other states, i n the same way I want my people, my religion and my customs to be preserved and respected.

They do.

Exmuslim here. Unfortunately indobro over here saying that Islam is unifying you is right. Trying to redpill people too fast will only lead to civil unrest. Indonesia is already not very Islamic. Improve education (especially history education), standards of living, and economy. That along with easy access to information from the internet will slowly kill Islam.

Gather all the lads from non Islamic parts and just go ape shit. Even if it doesn't work you'll have a right good piss up

Any solution more complicated than just bombing the island to a parking lot is more effort than its worth.

Pick one.

all i know. been to indonesia 10 times.

I love fucking your women

Glad I'm not the only one who clicked on this with cock in hand.

>hurr you dutch people ruin us!! get out!
>dutch people leave
>become islam nation

top kek

I know for a fact that your Muslim women are all sluts.

They are just waiting for some 'bule' to come by and knock them up with a beautiful white baby.

This is the solution.

>close Pine Gap
>Burgers are essentially blind in the Southern Hemisphere
>tell yanks Pine Gap will remained closed until we get a couple of nukes, plus plans for building our own nukes
>start building our own, using our own Uranium
>get Pine Gap running again
>use Pine Gap as epic targeting system for new nukes
>fire off a few at Indoscum
>?????
>PROFIT
>mfw

Then all they have to do is wait America will get to them in time

My first thought is you're a faggot

go back in time and prevent the dutch fags from colonizing it,
let spaniards do it
at least they would racemix a little unlike that dutch aggots that were less than 1% after three centuries of colonization

>to the hands of Islamists

My fucking ass. The one person in my close social circle who actually has qualms with Ahok is an old liberal German-speaking cityfag who once worked for the UN. I fully support Ahok but these people aren't racist, anti-kaffir, or in anyway Islamist. They just have a problem with Ahok, specifically because he's from the liberal party. I've only seen one instance of a person who argues against Ahok because he's a kaffir, and because he's a chink. The complaints that are addressed about him by his supporters thus far, sadly, are all strawmen.

Even in the modern day. I'm saying this as an ex muslim, they ruin life of many people here.

If anyone ever argue to you that Islamization brings more good than harm, you tell them to pay attention to the politics in Indonesia and see how much of a trainwreck our country is.

Western part of Indonesia has already islamized even before Portuguese came here. So you're too late.

you were doing indisputably better under the Dutch flag, you can't deny this.

>Saudi-funded government-owned Islamic TV channel coming soon

Exactly. This is why we have the pluralistic Islam of the Archipelago. I don't give a shit if it's heresy or not, but it works and shouldn't be bothered.