WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTy2JoQDdE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7VHYfPX-Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I understand this girl is low tier trash, but does the media really dissuade them from sticking with their own kind?

Honestly if he's an upstanding citizen, embrace the culture and traditions of the country that welcomes him I couldn't care less about his skin color.
I know plenty of white guys who behave like complete degenerates and who don't deserve their place in our society.

((()))

top cuck

who dis

Jesus Christ how easy is to get a white woman ?

Does that guy even have money ?

what you just described is a stupid fantasy only whites believe in

Average Swedish couple

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTy2JoQDdE

Apprently not being insecure about what white woman do with non white men during their private time is called being a cuck....
Nice!

That is one of the most goddamn ugly guys I have ever seen in my life.

How does a creature like that get a woman?

Problems with members of our own countrymen is bad enough and needs to be fixed which is what a lot of us here want to achieve.
The other problem is importing people that are far worse.

1. satisfies all the ugly women
2. enough whites can outbreed and absorb black populations as long as whites are willing to impregnate niggresses, atleast in the USA

what does this post say

I have leafs filtered

Yeah. It builds up non-white subhumans as some sort of pathetic betamale toys that need to be nurtured by western females. It's pretty disgusting, then again only someone who's life is worthless does something like this (majority of cases -- celebrity PR marriages need not apply)

That's what I'm fucking saying.

Did she feel sorry for him ?

Good god! oh jesus, oh for shits sake, oh my fucking god!

What we care about is not having non-white people in our countries other than diplomats at all. Those who love shitskins, can leave

Also,
Women are property.

Nigger he ain't even ugly just a bit chubby and dark but with no actual black features aka big nose or lips, bet my ass he looks better than you if your more handsome post a pic and prove me wrong

Also this looks like a cute couple to me if you faggots are so fucking great and this man is so ugly where the fuck is your qt white girl? oh wait you don't have one fucking kys faggots

Grow up, a fully white nation will never happen simply because we are the largest minority on this planet, you're gonna have to get used to it, weed out the bad ones and keep the good one among us.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it.

sage goes in the options field

The problem is that the media makes out white men to be pasty nerdy fags when what women want is masculine men. Naturally when they see the hip hop stars blasting shit about "gettin dat gwap" and other dumb nigger shit they tend to be seen as more masculine than the media portrayal of white men so they tend to get more chicks. The solution is think red pill and push out the competition.

WE WUZ POO N SHEIITT

>a fully white nation will never happen simply
Jews are a small minority, but here we are.

You know we the pures will congregate in Baltics, Central Europe. And we will kill. A lot. Breivik attacks would be a weekly norm. Because cornered lion always strikes back

and this is why genocide is morally acceptable

wouldn't expect french to understand anyway, you raging homosexuals have been letting niggers into your country ever since you colonized them, dumbfucks

This will never happen and you know it.

kid is actually quite white compared to his father
i guess he got BLEACHED

Leave you shithole, Pierre, for once. What is norm for French degenerates is a guaranteed death sentence in Albania

one drop rule

Alright keep living your fantasy mate, but it'll lead you nowhere.

> t. Baruch Chaim Goldbergsteinwitzky

>upstanding citizen

isn't this how they called nigs on /b sometime around 2005/6

In that case. You're not white, Slav

yours is the fantasy, every multicultural society is an unequivocal failure
every other race is competing on tribal lines, only self loathing whites like you think you're above it all
whites will be marginalized and lose population share, but at the same time remaining white nations will increase immigration restrictions and become more homogeneous

Is that an Indian guy or just a black guy with really Indian features?

Kek

I always knew there are some good people left in Frogland. Respect mon ami!

Degenerate

>flag

Recent years have definitely proven tribalism is alive and well. Not even loberals pretend to "not see color" anymore, they even joke about it and call that kind of thinking racist now.

It's weird that they've accepted all these things and yet still they bend over so minorities can fuck them.

>civic nationalism
>muh limiting the immigration
>implying moderates can be nationalists
Let me explain something to you, cuck faggots: if you are a Nationalist, you are an extremist, because you're smart enough to realise that accomodation and temperance are what fucking got us here in the first place.

How does a Nationalist become moderate enough to negotiate with a cultural marxist? By insisting that non-Nordic migration be capped at 30K a year instead of 100K? By insisting that the nation not be displaced by foreigners until 2065 instead of 2050?

You are either a Nationalist or you are not. There is no such thing as a moderate nationalist, or "civic" nationalist. Those people are simply cretins and traitors by a more polite and misleading name.
Civic """""""nationalism"""""""" is schizophrenia tier

They're evil whores who miss their father because he didn't teach them discipline.

They're attracted to to strong men who are in need of affection, not smart asses.

Thank you very much, Jews.

poor girl. decided to kill herself, but slowly.

>kek
XDDDD

How does it feel to be the shitskins of actual white people, shitskin? I've always wanted to know the feeling

The wonderful thing is that these kids with white mothers and absent/ghetto black fathers tend to grow up to hate white people and have piss poor attitudes even though their half white. I've seen it time and time again.

bim dam bim nood bix bam bom

Here's how to deal with black-white interracial relationships:
-Kill the black man.
-Kill any and all half-breed offspring.
-Beat the woman to within an inch of her life. Have her have 2-3 kids with a white man. When the kids are weened, kill her too.

>ex roastie come to the sad conclusion that no Swede dude with his right mind would take her
>sets for option B, to get blacker than Akon dude for virtue signaling

nothing new here fellas.

did y-you just insult m-my m-mom?

he looks south Indian, not African

It's not the number of immigrants that bothers me, it's the quality. I never said that I would bend over for minorities, I said if they conform and embrace their new nationality and everything that comes with it, don't try to impose their way of life they should be welcomed with open arms, the others can fuck off and get denied at the border it's simple.

Is this suppose to prove you're white, Slav?

Lmaoing at your nonwhite life rn shitskin

pfff. what a delusional mong. whatever, bro. I'm for once happy the French are fucking dying. Good riddance

Pop why didn't you marry a fellow Indian?

>sees flag

makes sense

Nuke sweden

what a beautiful girl. and what the ugly man and the child

nationalism is a fools pride. Absolutely the worst form of stupidity. I'm sure not a nationalist, and pretty much believe that I can live anywhere in this world. So fuck off with your warmongering crap dude.

>pretty much believe that I can live anywhere in this world
And I KNOW for sure that you can't settle in Israel
>warmongering
Get stabbed by your somalian cousin, fool. Multiracial society doesn't work

go live in south africa and see how it works out for you

black poo?

I very much could, my dad's family is Jewish :^)

>Grow up, a fully white nation will never happen simply because we are the largest minority on this planet, you're gonna have to get used to it,

NO, we don't.

Just look at both Koreas. They have the highest racial purity everywhere.

Also, you attitude is like "there will be always dust in the room, so why clean it."

every time.

POOED

ORLY? Move to fucking Iraq then fagt.

>:^)
And mother is a sandnigger apparently

Nope, why are you so triggered though?
I bet you're Russian.

i bet her dad wants to kill himself

chick i work with

Fucking Estonia! Go kys.
Indians rule!

looks like Amy Schumer

Why white woman look so manly?

>Russian
Anglo-Israelite master race. Neck yourself shitskin. Autism belongs here

>literally going with a pooinloo

Is the situation in sweden this bad?

What is that guy? Mexican, Afghan, Arab?

All brown people look alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7VHYfPX-Ws

>Anglo-Israelite master race.
any jew who isnt a slav jew is a subhuman and you know it

Your name's Cohen and your dad has a furniture business.

Hmmm no.

He's a really dark poo though, isn't he?

>all the triggered /r9k/ (You)'s
>muh asian waifu!!!
maybe if you can get her CURRY'd like he can she'd be with you cuckboy

Mine is a pure white nation and it will remain such

Look at, a French faggot surrendering his country.

does African also include Egyptian/North African?