WTF I love Trump again

WTF I love Trump again

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/column...
rt.com/news/384412-israel-lieberman-rouhani-assassination/
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So much for WW3. Better go kill myself now and end this yearning.

You get 48hrs maybe from that statement until another horrible gas attack that kills many beautiful babies by ebil mr assad, then he will be back in again, bombing and attacking government military facilities.
That was the turn around last time. They will push him into it again.

As long as he keeps his promises by staying the fuck out of the middle east and doing the other shit he described in his campaign I'll still support him, but if he does escalate shit with Syria he can go fuck himself

Unless he kicks Ivanka and her merchant husband out, I'm not going to trust him.

180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 360° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 180° 360° 360°

Ok I'll let it slide this time Donald. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again.

k.

I'm going to respectfully request that you stop getting day drunk at 11am cause by now you're fucking blasted and should stop posting

Putin made him look like a bitch. I knew that man didn't have the balls to start shit with his master

JEW LIES
E
W

C
O
U
P

If by "WE" He means Himself and Melania, He's right.

What you all need to realize is that you always need to withhold judgement until you can actually witness the endgame.

If Trump shall be successfull in persuading people, you think he can say exactly everyting he can do at all times? He even campaigned on saying he wouldn't do that.

But yet you all were crying like babies because he threw some missiles at an Air base. Weaklings.

We told you, 64D chess

>HUMFTY DRUMPFY DIDN'T START WW3 SO HE MUST A PUTIN SHILL
Fuck off back to /r/politics

Good!

He needs to backhand Haley, Spicer and Tillerson for talking about muh regime change and Spicer for playing up Assad as Hitler though.

Still, glad to be wrong, at least for now.

>Putin

Have fun worshiping your Jewish puppet cuck

>Ok I'll let it slide this time

You'll let what slide? He bombed an empty runway so the world would shit its pants and so the UN would fuck with their gas investigations before they found (((evidence))).

He did the right thing. Lurk more.

>so the UN would fuck off with

He hurt my feelings you bastard. Reply to my post without empathy one more time and I'll ignore you forever.

Isn't ironic that after all this scrutiny it turns out Obama did more colluding with Putin than Trump?

They got the age wrong though, Jesus died (assuming resurrected Jesus from the halo and cross and heart) at 33 years old. Tsk!

Isn't it ironic that pol always pulls the "he has only been in office for a couple of months" meme when it becomes convenient for them ?

>We are NOT going into Syria unless my daughter begs me again because anything my lil jewish princess: ^)

What do you think will happen next time there is a (((chemical attack)))?

Do you even moonwalk, bro?

Show us your (((Boipucci)))

>tell people that this isn't a big deal and they need to stop freaking out
>get called a shill, t_d fag and a newfag for implying that we aren't going to war over bombing some sandnigger airbase filled with chemical weapons
>retards actually think were going to go into nuclear war and that anyone who disagrees is a shill

>He bombed an empty runway

because its literally true

so your saying he ends up spinning alot but ends up facing the way he started out

Thanks for proving my point

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS SHILL

>we're just going to fly over it

get ivanka to beg trump and then I might

>get ivanka to beg trump
where does this shitty meme even come from? Do shills really think they convince anyone by saying this garbage?

For fuck's sake.

Nikki Haley.

Sean Spicer.

Rex Tillerson.

What do these three have in common?

They all stated, openly, that regime change is the final goal in Syria.

>ban him because he has a different opinion than me

Wew

Russia will give them more. It's fine.

>theyve known since 1989

yesterday in the briefing he said not 20% but 20 aircrafts, ruskis are saying 6 aircrafts which were under repair and this guy is right. Russia will provide them more planes anyway.

Trump was just stretching muscles.

OP was a good laugh. That's good news but we still need bannon back or it's gonna be 4 years of pure wishy washy kikery.

Wow, 3 people with no say in the matter said that they want Assad out, this really proves something.

literally 88D chess

>Those random 360º
kek

>Three people with Cabinet positions said this, including the Secretary of State

> The Secretary of State has no say in the matter

wew lad

>Actually, unironically still trusts Trump
I believe it when I see it, he's going to change his mind again when Ivanka sees couple dead kids, because appearantly current US President doesn't have enough spine to rule the country, but rather would let others run it

If there's something Trump is known for its telling the truth and keeping his word.

He did it so (((they))) won't impeach him. He's not the chosen one after all. All hope remains with Assad.

he literally doesn't have any power the president doesn't grant him. Now I'd be willing to accept that Trump does in fact want a regime change, and I'm pretty sure he does but you didn't use that, you went with his underlings because your retarded.

What I'm saying, is that you can't decry people who thought there would be regime change as shills when the freaking SoS and other high-level Cabinet members were saying this.

Sean Spicer's JOB is literally to represent Trump to the media. Saying what Trump wants is literally what his job is. And he said that there won't be peace in Syria until Assad's gone, and compared him to Hitler.

It's so hard to keep liberals happy, they literally will ruin your birthday party with this logic
>fuck you its not muh birthday party so fuck you.

— Nominated constitutional conservative Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS
— Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees.
— Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees.
— Implemented federal government hiring freeze (except military).
— Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies.
— Directed each agency to establish Regulatory Reform Task Force to identify costly/ unnecessary regulations in need of modification or repeal.
— EO requiring federal agencies cut 2 regulations for every new reg.
— Withdrew U.S. from the TPP
— Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing.
— Approved Dakota Access Pipeline (create jobs/energy independence).
— Approved Keystone Pipeline.
— EO requiring Pipelines use American-made steel.
— EO ending Obama’s onerous regulations on coal industry.
— Instructed Federal agencies to minimize burden of Obamacare on Americans.
— Record DOW (closed above 20,000 for the 1st time ever, rising)
— Consumer confidence at 15-year high.
— Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.
— U.S. construction at 10 year high.
— NFIB Small Business Optimism Index at highest level since 2004.
— Business Roundtable’s CEO Economic Outlook Index (a measure of expectations for revenue, capital spending & employment) jumped 19.1 points to 93.3.
— U.S. employers added jobs beyond expectations in both January (238,000) and February (235,000), unemployment rate fell to 4.7%, wages grew 2.8%.
— Cut debt by $12+ Billion in 1st month in office
— Negotiated with Boeing to reduce price of Air Force One
— Negotiated with Lockheed to cut $600 million from F-35 order.
— Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states.
— Repealed Obama EO that enacted a social security gun ban

— Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy).
— Vowed to end human trafficking “epidemic”,” and arrested “an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States.” townhall.com/column...
— Greenlit construction of wall along the U.S. border with Mexico
— Stripped federal funding from sanctuary cities that harbor criminal illegals.
— Ended "catch and release” policy.
— Implemented new protections against foreign terrorists entering our country.
— Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents.
— Illegals self-deporting (illegal immigration from Mexico down 40%).
— Appropriated funds to build up military and take care of veterans
— Ordered/received a plan to defeat ISIS designed by Mattis, et. al.
— EO strengthening/repositioning Historically Black Colleges and Universities initiatives within White House to foster better opportunities in higher education.
— Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
— Signed into law the Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act to encourage the National Science Foundation’s entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.
— Signed into law the Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act to encourage women to study science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), pursue careers in aerospace, and further advance nation's space science and exploration efforts.
— Promised to investigate voter fraud in the U.S.
— Opened up White House press briefings to non-MSM outlets.
— Returned bust of UK PM Winston Churchill to Oval Office.

— Picked the most conservative cabinet in recent U.S. history (unorthodox cabinet of true conservatives, small-government proponents, and outsiders)
— Worked with private sector to create many new jobs - i.e.:
** BAYER: will invest $8 billion in the U.S. and create 3,000 high-tech jobs.
** CARRIER: Trump helped prevent Carrier plant in IN from relocating to Mexico, saving about 1,000 jobs.
** EXXON: moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will spend $20 billion over 10 years on 11 plants along the Gulf Coast, creating 45,000 jobs)
** FIAT: will invest $1 billion in U.S. factories in Toledo/Detroit, creating 2,000 jobs
** FORD: cancelled new plant in Mexico, announced 700 new jobs to build electric/hybrid vehicles at a plant in Michigan
** HASBRO: start making play-doh in U.S. in MA factory (instead of China/Turkey)
** HYUNDAI: will invest $3.1 billion over 5 years in US, might build new plant in US.
** IBM: 25,000 new jobs in the US in the next four years, 6,000 of those in 2017
** INTEL: will invest $7 billion to build a new AZ factory creating around 3,000 jobs (“the tax cuts and deregulatory policies pushed by Mr. Trump prompted the company to move forward with its plans”)
** LOCKHEED MARTIN: pledged to add 1,800 jobs in TX after meeting with Trump
** SAMSUNG: moving jobs back to U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will invest $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities, creating ~ 500 jobs)
** SOFTBANK (Japanese conglomerate): will invest $1.2 billion in OneWeb, which makes satellites, creating nearly 3,000 jobs.
** SPRINT: will add 5,000 jobs (customer service and sales)
** TOYOTA: will add 400 jobs at IN plant that builds Highlanders
** WALMART: will create about 10,000 jobs at 60 new stores
US Debt has DECREASED by $101,018,847,998 (that's $101B) since Trump took office

kek this, mongs

They are already in syria helping the Kurds and Jordanians

The man is impulsive, though.

If Ivanka and Kushner start crying again over some imagined atrocity in Idlib, this could change.

Unfortunately, he doesn't appear to be independent. Originally he had based bannon guiding him, but now it appears Neocons hold sway.

The Kurds don't want to oust Assad militarily though.

> I'll fight ISIS and shit

He knows we don't want it

drumpfh

Read this guys
rt.com/news/384412-israel-lieberman-rouhani-assassination/

Just wait til this can of worms opens up lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU