I regret supporting Donald Dumb. We've been fooled

I regret supporting Donald Dumb. We've been fooled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree.

Rumpf has been a total mess. You look at what is happening in Syria, you look at what is happening with obamacare.

not even american, sage

You're using the wrong proxy.

Delete the thread and try again, you MASSIVE FAGGOTS.

you guys are not even trying at this point

you fall for the bait every fucking time a stupid trumpfag makes these threads.

The shills are on shift again.

Why did we believe he isn't just another lying kike politician again? Feels bad being naive and falling for the Drumpfh meme.

ex blumpf supporter here he ain't my president nomore I'm done

this I'm still hanging on tho Idk how much more betrayal I can take

I agree finbro..

put a finn in the bin

very baja calidad my nigger

Shdroumfkines beech'd da fuk out
(this post NOT paid for by Media Matters for America®)
----[Shareblue Sup Forums disinformation text delete before posting]

I can't believe I actually voted for that stupid orange FUCK. I should of voted for Hillary. Fuck this. Fuck everything.

you fucking r/Donald retards

>a fucking frogposter
Stop taking the bait you fucking faggot

This is an "overshill", or maybe "overtroll"?
Over-troll? When to hyphen?

i regret voting for drumpf

just another neocon kike puppet

assad most based man ever

fuk drumpf and fuk white people

>shdroumfkines

What the fuck

I've seen grumfpy, doompy, gormpy, and druphokin, but this one? What in the fuck

Thanks for another shit thread reddit

> fully trusting a politician in the first place
Plebs never learn

As long as I get my race war, voting for cheeto is worth every little bullshit happening like this.

He might have attacked Syria to convince FBI that he isnt a Russian puppet. Let's not lose hope

I miss hilldawg

you are proving my point shill your still spouting the same narrative and it doesnt even make sense.

We should prohibit politicians.

LMFAO.... Every SHILL in here says the same shit.

"Former trump voter" aka Former straight man but now cuck faggot.

Get out Shills, you can't compete with our fuckery.

>assad most based man ever
Why doesn't he have a blog?
If he doesn't as much of a speaker, he could hire a native english speaker who would perform the news from attacked king
youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A

you would think with the funding from Media Matters and Shareblue you would be given better tools like photoshop to make your memes not this artifacf ridden shitty facebook level memery, you shills have no idea how to make a meme.

What the fuck? Like wait a minute this is what the neocons, jews, and leftists want. We need to stand behind Trump. He fucked up yeah but all presidents fuck up at some point. If we split the fucking leftists and cucks win.

pol is pretty much kill, it's basically 24/7 shilling for either a genocidal asshole & his faggot kgb puppet master or communist pretending to be ex-Trump supporters

fucking shills everywhere. Fuck off back to tumblr you cucks

where my hill dawgz @?

Sage

sage isnt a downvote drumphlit

We may as well have supported Hillary since she supports the same kike interests as Trump, but at least Democrats and the left would take the blame for it, further weakening their fragile agenda. Now Trump fucked everything up just because his daughter and her jewish husband pressured him to

this desu

Drumpf was a mistake.

>retarded shill thread
>40 replies
You reddit faggots are just as bad as shills. Fuck off back and die

Slide thread - sage it and let it go

>> sageeeee

I'm glad Trump is in power. He did the right thing by bombing syria. Just think about all those children. Assad is a madman. Even Merkel said Trump was right.
This time we fight together ameribros. For a greater Israel.

Say the word, nigger.

>everything I don't agree with is shilling
>DOWNVOTE, DOWNVOTE !!!!

>Why do people notice I change IP to bump my terrible shill thread?? WHY ISNT EVERYONE AS RETARDED AS ME? REEEE
kys

i agre my finbro

I was shocked when he bombed Syria but now things have settled down and I have read some theories I think it was a very clever move, let me imagine what he is actually doing.

>bomb Syria to get all the muh Russian shill faggots off his back because why would he bomb the state Russia is defending?
>appear to be a decisive leader who acts now rather than waits and waits and waits
>puts world on notice that the US is going to be quite a bit more aggressive now in terms of retaliation
>gets the neocons off his back for a while who are salivating over a possible invasion

He's just come out and said there will be no ground troops in Syria (special forces aren't counted for any country) so this is good news. He warned the Russians about the strike which shows he is not completely incompetent.

I didn't like what he did in Syria but if that is all it is going to be then it's a strategic move that should be respected.

what do you mean he's not fucking with the regime thats a good thing.

>>bomb Syria to get all the muh Russian shill faggots off his back because why would he bomb the state Russia is defending?
>>appear to be a decisive leader who acts now rather than waits and waits and waits
>>puts world on notice that the US is going to be quite a bit more aggressive now in terms of retaliation
>>gets the neocons off his back for a while who are salivating over a possible invasion
These things make him look weak. After all, his campaign was built on not fooling around in the middle-east. Would he really care for the accusations of being a russian shill? I don't think so.