BASED RACHEL MADDOW ABSOLUTELY CASTRATES SEAN SPICER

youtube.com/watch?v=8iPQ9ZQvuns

DELETE THIS

Fucking Yanks swear to god. I hate this country more and more by the day. It's like a disgrace to mankind. Every single spokesman is utter retard. USA as a political establishment is worse than a Jewish merchant twisting everything in their favor, avoiding answers, trying to swivel their wait out of everything. Is a major bully that is first to cry if someone else does something that they've been doing for years. Also, muh chemical weapons. Tell that to gooks (Vietnamese) that got orang'd.

This can't be real life.

Being a physically healthy male mammal who "chooses" not to reproduce under the guise of some pathetic sour grapes defense mechanism isn't "nature on your side".

You are literally going against nature and an abomination. You are a biological failure and all the digital distractions won't prevent this objective fact from ringing true.

I wonder if the Sup Forums "MGTOW" champions have even gotten laid or been in a relationship. It's probably a bunch of losers with zero social skills and a complete lack of desirable traits who spend all their time online, upset that women don't notice them.

hmmm who would have thought women, who want a strong mate to produce healthy children and raise them, wouldn't show interest in a pale, fat, under-achieving, fag who is an embarrassment to their parents and can't even maintain eye contact?

lol yeah, women are just awful. Too bad they can't see through your labyrinth of faults. Better keep embittering yourself by obsessing over the vocal minority SJWs online instead of going outside and meeting real, normal people.

Sup Forums is fucking pathetic. You guys are the embodiment of spoiled, disconnected millennials lacking any ambition or natural instinct.

I wonder how many of you are on anti-depressants, have mental health diagnoses, and have poor relationships with your parents? Pretending you are "red-pilled" and superior in your hug box echo chamber is literally all you have.

You guys are probably oblivious to how transparent this all is.

HIS WORDS... WHEN HE SAYS WORDS.. IT'S NOT... HI-HIS WAY OF USING WORDS IS NOT THE WAY THAT HE WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY

question of why US taxpayers should care about Ukraine is actually legit as fuck and I respect him for asking it

You leave pic related out of this you fuck

hitler didn't use chemical weapons retard. the fact that he even tried to "clarify" and backtrack to diffuse this non-existent blunder just shows he's a spineless cuck PR faggot.

also demonstrably a retard. you're right, but for the wrong reasons.

lol get in the gas chamber pussy

>literally using deadly chemical gas to murder enemies of the state en-masse is not chemical weapons usage

>cherry picking and adhom.
>call it reporting

All this salt.

Not even slightly mad, and I don't mind Turnbull. The guy is clearly saying Turnbull, just like, faster and more ~ Ternbal-ish.

zyklon B is a delousing agent, not a chemical weapon loaded in bombs or artillery shells and fired at the enemy.

back you go

>we didn't even use chemical weapons in WW2
Because nuclear warheads are so much better

And chlorine's just a way to disinfect your pools until you turn it into a gas and dump shittons of it on folk.

Chemicals were used to kill non-combatant enemies of the state in an inhumane manner. The only difference is one state did it to people they rounded up and put in camps, the other state did it to some fuckers in some city streets.

Zyklon B is a chemical. Wether or not you believe it was used to kill the Jews, most people do believe Germany used it as a weapon to kill people.

see you at the holocaust center

>i have no rebuttal so instead of admitting i'm wrong i'm gonna meme at you

:^)

>Worse than a Jewish merchant twisting everything in their favor, avoiding answers, trying to swivel their wait out of everything

Got to love your country :^)

germany didn't use chemical weapons in the war. the narrative is that assad did. Spicer said "not even hitler used chemical weapons" i.e. Ashad is a really really really bad guy.

>RACHEL MADDOW

She is pretty based. I'm eating cheese. I'm a woman.

Kill your-silfizzlé.

>based
kek.. how shit is your skin you chink faggot?

Rachel Maddow is what happens when you let Newfies off their little island.

based fucking rachel

/ourgirl/

BASHAD AL ASSAR
A
S
H
A
D

>The Nazis did use chemical weapons in combat on several occasions along the Black Sea, notably in Sevastopol, where they used toxic smoke to force Russian resistance fighters out of caverns below the city, in violation of the 1925 Geneva Protocol. The Nazis also used asphyxiating gas in the catacombs of Odessa in November 1941, following their capture of the city, and in late May 1942 during the Battle of the Kerch Peninsula in eastern Crimea.

You niggers even used Agent Orange in Vietnam to "deforest" them but wait, It's not a chemical weapon per-se rite? So It's okay to use it. You are the worst kind of hypocrite. Hell, even your vassal states secretly despise you and are just waiting for a moment to stab you in the back.

You are either a baiter or utter retard. Also, swivel your way out of this too. 3/10 made me reply

Spicer said no chemical attacks was used by Hitler during ww2 because Hitler himself was a victim of gas during ww1.

Now the ((mainstream media)) and ((maddow)) are attacking Sean Spicer.

Cant have anybody going around spreading questions or doubt about Hitler and his use of gas.

The jews are at it again folks.

Why is Madcow talking about this when it was obvious he was talking about their battlefield use from the start?

Progs are desperate.

Here inb4 Slavs are subhumans so the treaty does not apply to them.

The definition requires that they be loaded into munitions in order to be classified as chemical weapons. This is important because it otherwise many chemicals would be barred from use. Sure this is an arbitrary definition, but it is necessary for commercial use reasons.

>leaf

And you know of this due to your personal experience with losing balls, yes?

>a fucking frogposter
(frogposting)
(Shadilay)
(KEK)
(Other)

So pretty much again doing what I said earlier, jewing your way out of everything "It's not what you think it is" does not matter whether it have long lasting effects for generations to come. It's not a chemical weapon because it wasn't loaded into munitions.

And Hillary will win right, Rachel?

When Trump legalizes Jew rape, I'm gonna tap Kristen Schaal so hard.

>no one has posted the "haha you made a typo" image

I am just pointing out the current legal status as set forward by the UN and accepted by the US. If you want to argue about whether that should or should not be the case, more power to you.

>cherry picking
He calls bashar al Assad bashad al Assad two times in a row, you almost can't be this retarded as a white house spokesman. Reminder Assad has been in the news for 6 years and again many times in the last week

Did she get her hands on his tax return?

>calls orlando atlanta
>bashad al aseer
>messes up auzzie pm name whatever the fuck it was
nice press secretary there, cant even speak right lmao

ASHAD AL ASAR
HOLOCAUST CENTERS
BTFO

i rest my case.

anyone that hates the jews are ok with me

you reddit and shareblue fags just fuck off already

I quite seriously doubt it. Sage and hide.

BASHAD AL ASSIR

>4 more years of incompetence

Honestly, there is no point in arguing whether it is or not a chemical weapon designated for chemical warfare. Or chemical agent used under different "pretense" and in a different manner and thus could not be considered as a WMD.

However, the other aspect still stands. USA being a literal merchant on the international political scene. Hell, this discussion is aimed far beyond le Bashad Al Assar. It's that there is double sometimes even triple interpretation of international law, setting precedents for any other country in the future, yet turning 180 degrees and being the first and foremost defender of democracy and law when it suits the narrative.

While I get it, that the might is right still stands it's way and you can hardly piss against the wind, but even the jews get outjewed eventually. The USA is becoming literal meme by the day with their foreign decisions and affairs, fucking up wherever they go, resulting in death tolls of hundred thousands yet being first to cry muh 80 civilians died. That's why I am pointing out, that when you're bully, everyone will turn against you eventually. Given the chance, I am pretty sure even the Europe would take a shot at you.

Is this the same Rachel Maddow that revealed Trump's tax returns? "Based" does not apply.

She's trying so desperately to remain
relevant in everones mind. like Canada!!

you know speaking to the press is his job right ali?

Only in a cesspool of USA could such degenerate cunt transgender bastard whore get on TV.

Is he/she a kyke?

there is that adhom again.

>he's fucking up his job
>a-ad hom!
hahahahahaha, have fun man

kike and dyke

double whammy

>Is he/she a kyke?

Yes.

That bitch has been shilling against Trump the entire campaign and once he hit Syria she shut the fuck up. Hell, she even commended him for it. She and Brian Williams sat there and shilled for Trump once he finally got on the Israel agenda.

She is so fucking disgustingly shilling its not even consistent.

She clearly follows orders, or a set agenda.

>kike and dyke

For fucks sake..............

>autism
fix'd

>based
>maddow
doesnt compute you fuckin faggot

plz send rocket barrages toward the east coast

way too many liberals there

How the fuck is this news? I'm deeply disappointed in the media. Very important issues need to be addressed. Not this kind of shit.

>implying I wanna reproduce with a pig disgusting 3D women

Because the jews set the agenda. Everyone that denies the ((agenda)) must be harshly punished in public.

True. I don't know if I'm just paranoid but it seems increasingly obvious. Like ((they)) are rubbing it in our faces. I hope these zionists reap what they sow.

Oh look, another fat pig.

>Speaking is his job
>everybody can speak
>Sean can't even speak right for money

Kill yourself Drumpf shill

Why do American (((media))) always tries the funnay satire approach to everything? It's unprofessional as fuck, and If I wanted to see that there are numerous Youtubers that do it and I could watch for free.

so let me get this straight, sean drops a red pill (((main stream media))) couldn't handle it and now they're (((our gal/guy)))

fuking shills are over taking Sup Forums, fuk this forum and fuk all of you.

bump

Even if one accepts your premise, gassing people in chambers is not using "chemical weapons"

It's like calling the lethal injection "a flagrant use of chemical weapons"

It is stupidity and ignorance incarnate.

By that logic US uses chemical weapons on its citizens every single year by executing criminals. It's very much a different thing to kill prisoners, regardless for what they were imprisoned, than it is to release deadly gas among the population.

Hitler did not use chemical weapons. And it's clear to everyone what this man meant, but of course we need to be outraged, since that's all we fucking do nowadays. One outrage after another. 2 minutes of hate has turned into 24 hours of hate.

We can't let Spicer get the nuclear codes.

No self respecting alt-righter still supports Drumpf.

TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

it's over

So this is American news.
That was incredibly stupid.
>Muh grammar
>Muh tongue slip
>Muh overexageration
Very weak.